Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! (60352 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Susily(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

All your talking points are the old red pill drivel.

You see, women are wiser nowadays. This man in question needs to apologize to his wife. He caused her to stray. If he were a good husband she wouldn't need to have sex with another man.

He must have been squeezing the life out of her until she went to the warm and welcoming arms of a man who is treating her right. Let's bet the new man is endowed, provides lovingly and cares about his hygiene. Luring a man isn't rocket science. Most aren't smart to begin with.

So much assumptions, are you the woman and how did you know he was squeezing the life out of her? That's a whole lot to assume to justify cheating in marriage and people don't take Assumptions seriously you know?

Luring a man isn't rocket science like you said but keeping a man is a whole new issue

I'll also bet with you that the side guy is just a fuckboy that wants to have fun and thrills of banging a married woman with no plans to assume any of her responsibility
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
zeenaman:

Please delete this your comment. No excuse whatsoever is worth giving for a wife to cheat on the innocent man that went through hell to marry her. Do you know what it costs a man to marry and sustain the marriage? Only a very wicked woman will cheat on her husband
lol - do you know that no excuse is worth giving for a husband who cheats on an innocent woman who goes through hell to manage his home and raise his kids ? But we know you bloody hypocrites make excuses for those husbands all day everyday . Karma is a bytch.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by SimpleGuy001: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Susily:

So much assumptions, are you the woman and how did you know he was squeezing the life out of her? That's a whole lot to assume to justify cheating in marriage and people don't take Assumptions seriously you know?

Luring a man isn't rocket science like you said but keeping a man is a whole new issue

I'll also bet with you that the side guy is just a fuckboy that wants to have fun and thrills of banging a married woman with no plans to assume any of her responsibility

I told you those Vagina people have fish brain. You see how this one is trying to justify her kind grin

Pretty sure they are the kind of women OP created this thread for.

She goes around distributing Vagina and then come to say “men do it too”.

Pussy people never seem to amaze me.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by SimpleGuy001: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol - do you know that no excuse is worth giving for a husband who cheats on an innocent woman who goes through hell to manage his home and raise his kids ? But we know you bloody hypocrites make excuses for those husbands all day everyday . Karma is a bytch.

Hey Pussy girl, people are different you know. Stop trying to defend your kind.

Other Men cheat shouldn’t mean He cheats too, but then as usual you’re showing your true self.

You can as well cheat on your partner. As if you lots have anything to offer, lol.
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Susily(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
SimpleGuy001:

I told you those Vagina people have fish brain. You see how this one is trying to justify her kind grin

Pretty sure they are the kind of women OP created this thread for.

She goes around distributing Vagina and then come to say “men do it too”.

Pussy people never seem to amaze me.

Bro it's mind blowing how they think...... never accountable and always blame-shifting
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by SimpleGuy001: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bukatyne, weldone ma.

1 Like

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by bukatyne(f): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
wany:

Hypocrite but a woman can handle with no qualms right.he should manage her forgive and build his home,no where is better. Put her in prayers he will one day smile. undecided

At the end of the day, continuing the marriage with a cheating spouse is the decision of the offended spouse.

There is no one stopping women from walking away if their husband cheats.

I see a lot of 'women forgive/continue, why can't men forgive/continue'?

Well, it is their decision to/not to.

Besides, women walk out too (if they want to).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
iLegendd:

I have realized women don't understand men when it comes to cheating. A man has pride just like a male lion in the jungle.

The moment a man's wife cheats, that image will never erase from his head. He keeps imagining the dick size of the man she cheated with, how she sucked and kissed him, etc.

Whenever he wants to kiss his wife, that image will flash and his mood will change. He'll feel he's not man enough and that's why she cheated.

The moment you make a man feel he's not man enough, he'll never forgive you completely even if he is a pastor.

Sex is sacred in marriage and any woman who doesn't uphold that does not deserve a second chance.

In dating, a woman has the power and the decides the man she wants to date. In marriage, a man has the power and he decides the woman he'll finally marry.

Sleeping with another man is like taking the power away from your man to another man.

Since you've already given another man the power, just divorce your husband and stay with that other man. Simple.

A man should NEVER pray for a woman who cheated on him to change for him — he should pray for her to change for her new husband.

lol , you people are so full of shit! If you don't want to imagine another man's dyck as he is giving your wife doggy then maybe you should keep your preek in one place - that's the bitter truth a lot of you refuse to tell yourselves becos you want to cheat your cake and still have it .
The only thing holding women back from cheating nowadays is loyalty - once she feels you dont deserve loyalty she will fvck other preeks once in a while . That's life !

2 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Akinbahm(m): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
TWLifestyle:
surprising how men cheat so much even though religion does not give room for adultery ? Isnt that surprising ? Lol

You should blame the society that gave men that privilege and blame same society that portrayed women as an Angel and Men as a devil...

Do you have anything to say on that also?
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by bukatyne(f): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
TheMostComplex1:
This's despecable & the man needs to secretly do a DNA test

If one is not ready for marriage let him or her stay away instead of this foolishness

@bold:

This ought to be the wisest thing.

But no, they marry when they are not ready to stick to the vow of fidelity.
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Klass99(f): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Klass99:
Why does female infidelity pepper men so much like this?

As in, they practically break the internet when the story is about a woman who cheated (whether girl friend or wife)

But, it is the same infidelity women endure and still stay in spite of their hurt and pain.

It's painful because we can't trust you again, since you can make us father a bastard, if we cheat on you, you don't have these thoughts
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Mariangeles(f): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Davash222:

In all these, you didn't even condemn the adulterous Jezebel. Mariah, you can do better.

Dave, zukwanuike! cheesy
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Klass99(f): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
smiley
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by bukatyne(f): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
Klass99:

As in, they practically break the internet when the story is about a woman who cheated (whether girl friend or wife)

But, it is the same infidelity women endure and still stay in spite of their hurt and pain.

I type in peace o, I am not looking for an argument or looking to be dragged this afternoon. I am just thinking out loud

Who is forcing women to 'endure'?

Maybe a cheating husband is not a deal breaker for a lot of women?

I know a woman (not celebrity or anything) who walked out of a cheating spouse with four kids.

I know a man who sleeps with prostitutes (no communication/relationship) because his wife would walk out of the marriage if he is caught cheating.

I know another man who said he knows his wife would walk if he commits adultery and so that one of his guiding principles; he still likes marriage to his wife.

It is one thing to make noise online; it is another for your partner to know that adultery is really a deal breaker so they sit up or decide if the adultery is worth the current marriage.
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Klass99:

I don't think you men understand how badly it hurts us as well or how traumatic and destabilizing it can be. The same feelings of inadequacy you feel, we feel them too. So, what on earth makes you guys think it is okay to cheat on us, but we can't step out on you? We are not bullet or fire proof o!

As for fathering bastards, pardon the digression but I have seen numerous people claim on NL that they love children and won't mind adopting etcetera. If a paternity test proves you are not the father of a child and you have invested time, emotions, finance and more in that child what stops you from adopting or carrying on as the father like you were doing all along?

After all, you all claim to love children or do you only love children who are yours? If that's the case, this claim of ''I love children'' which I often see here, is just cheap/mere talk? Is it the deceit that bothers you guys or the fact that the real father may be alive somewhere and you are slaving away for another man's seed?

The hypocrisy of those who claim I love children can be so loud, on these streets. My questions are not specifically directed at you, I am speaking generally and still thinking out loud (with my post)

Paternity fraud for a man is equivalent to rape for a woman, it's extremely painful, it's a man's worst nightmare, it's painful knowing your spouse will not allow you to have your own seed, but invest in another decietfully,the problem is not the children, we have many stepfather's and men dating single mothers,it's the deciet in the woman's heart fooling the man's Emotions and making him think he's a father when he's not, such women are very deadly in the eyes of men, that level of wickedness is ah let me not talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by ofiko123(m): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Adultery is bad, very very bad..
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by charlypoker(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
My blunt advice: leave that marriage immediately, get that bastard that has been blowing your wife arrested and exposed both of them. Damn! nigga. That bitch don't deserve a second chance,
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Klass99(f): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
smiley
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin @ the bolded. Painful enough to commit suicide?

I dread rape more than death itself, so yeah (from your post) I think now I understand a lot better, why paternity fraud drives you people crazy.

But will you be willing to accept the child and not the mother, after you find out?

Sadly No
He/She needs to get back to him/her Biological father
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by advanceDNA: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
JESHAL:

Paternity fraud for a man is equivalent to rape for a woman, it's extremely painful, it's a man's worst nightmare, it's painful knowing your spouse will not allow you to have your own seed, but invest in another decietfully,the problem is not the children, we have many stepfather's and men dating single mothers,it's the deciet in the woman's heart fooling the man's Emotions and making him think he's a father when he's not, such women are very deadly in the eyes of men, that level of wickedness is ah let me not talk

As touching as your paternity fraud explanation is, 21st century Nigerian women don't care...

Don't u hear them say..a woman that cheat did so because her husband made her cheat...

They don't give a damn...even if a man doesn't cheat they believe it's karma for him as other men have cheated on other wen else where....

Don't waste ur time....they believe hopping on many dicks is pay back time

Isnt that fantastic
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by advanceDNA: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
Klass99:

I type in peace o, I am not looking for an argument or looking to be dragged this afternoon. I am just thinking out loud

I dont get why you women play this card all the time....u make it look like men forced u to stay after infidelity...so u expect a men to automatically do the same...

.infidelity is painful to both genders...but it is an individual decision to forgive.... Don't make it look like a forced or general women decision because not all women stay after their husband's infidelity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by poweredcom(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
TWLifestyle:
it's men that are trustworthy? Oga go and sit down with your hypocritical bullshit

Yeah Men get Dem own ...but they can do away with it and not bring shame ..after all it's a man world

But a lady once she becomes a public property they become problem to society ..with the type of children they will born and raise ..what do they Wana teach the children of Tommorrow
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by kkinternet: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
It's all over...They should just go their separate ways cos Trust has been broken an diya very difficult to earn back that trust. So the best thing for both parties is to divorce. Too bad. Most women of these days got no shame whatsoever.
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Prenonjebose: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
TWLifestyle:
abi o - the lady does not respect the institution of marriage at all . So unlike our loyal, faithful naija men who understand and respect the institution of marriage so much that they make sure they keep their preeks only for their wives , do not look at ANY other women, are naturally monogamous, like only the rice in their wifes pant - no means, yam or eba anywhere else lol .
I don't support adultery from any party, so this has got nothing to do with gender. Whatever is bad cannot be excused on the plate of comparison. I will not support a cheating husband
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Myhusband(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
So after you lots go around destroying women, you steal their virginity, you spoil teen girls and don't let them grow...... After all these you lots dream of marrying a virgin? No man deserves a virgin unless he is also a virgin.

you're writing jargons, I married the lady i disflowered, so channel your frustration to your exssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
Susily:

Open marriage should be practised so you can be at liberty to be jumping from one dick to another right?? Typical thinking of a woman

Cheating in Marriage is a DEAL BREAKER no matter the party that committed it

If a man cheats, the wife should work out of the marriage and vice versa
typical thinking.of a woman - this is actually the typical thinking of a man - is it not you people that will be shouting men are naturally polygamous up and down ? Now you want women to walk away from men who cheat . No , it is catch me if you can - if you can catch me , catch me first - each gender has their style. You can't dictate style to anybody so go and sit down pls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
Susily:

All I see is someone justifying infidelity in marriage just because it's a woman that committed it

You'll be calling for the man's neck if he was the one they reported cheated on the wife
a tually , women dont call for mens necks when they cheat - we all know this except you want to be dishonest . Reason why men have the audacity to call themselves polygamous ..

3 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
advanceDNA:

I don't like to insult people ..but I'm going to have to take an exception because U don't have sense...

If u have half the IQ of 10 year old...u would realize my comment was in response to a lady blaming the the husband for the wife's infidelity..

I ended up saying it is wrong for anyone to cheat and blame their partners whether man or woman.....and that men and women of today don't just have sexual discipline right from bachelor and spinster days...and that's why many can't stop cheating even after saying I do

..a marriage ceremoney won't automatically make people faithful if they were never faithful before..

But u were to busy to insult me becos u hate men and u want to fight gender battle...again u don't have sense...

Now that I've let u know my mind...

I apologize for the insults

your father doesn't have sense.

Your father has the IQ of a ten year old .

See mumu talk about hating men - if we want to talk about how men hate women we will sleep here today .. nonsense

3 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
Susily:

Pls enlighten me how the man will be the biggest loser to quit his marriage??

A man has no problem getting remarried. A man can always easily get remarried than a woman

Men are gatekeepers of commitment while women are gatekeepers of sex......a man decides if and when marriage/commitment will happen while a woman decides if and when sex happens

A man that wants to get married will easily remarry. That's not a problem for men

It's the woman's problem since she has a child (which she'll keep custody of) and she'll have a hard time getting a man again cos a lot of men now have become wiser and seriously avoiding having any serious relationship with single mothers and divorcees with a child (ren)
you dont seem to realise men NEED women that's why they always remarry - women dont need men . Infact after experiencing a Nigerian man and making it out of the marriage for sanity sake many women just stay unmarried . Go to any magistrate court and find out which gender requests for divorce the most ? It's women. Becos women dont tell u people the truth about how they just manage naija men ! Naija men are not marriage material .

3 Likes

Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by Pumpumking: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na wa ooo...... undecided undecided
Make them just divorce because chai....! I am speechless.
Some women dey shameless, she don marry she still dey send nude to another person.
Chai.......!! Make I face my business.

so u sayn u r sweeet to yansh ..correct? cheesy
Re: My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! by TWLifestyle: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

You can go ahead with that rubbish but I hope we someday hear your story on nairaland
my story , lol . Mscheew . I dont have any fvcks to give for any man to even be bringing any nonsense story. Iv always known men are useless and have assigned that value to them - my loyalty is only reserved for a loyal man - I don't have patience for nonsense and i dont fear divorce . Next !

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.