Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

How The God Of Chosen Defeated Staph & Low SPERM Count And Gave Me 2 Baby Boys - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The God Of Chosen Defeated Staph & Low SPERM Count And Gave Me 2 Baby Boys (802 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The God Of Chosen Defeated Staph & Low SPERM Count And Gave Me 2 Baby Boys by peteregwu(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
How the God of chosen defeated staph & low SPERM count and gave me 2 baby boys

DATE: 26/09/2021

Psalm 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

In quest of a solution, the couple visited different hospitals, read what happened at their arrival at the Lord's Chosen Church.

Our names are Brother Lucky Ubu, Sister Ugwu, and the names of our twin babies are Brother Isaac and Samuel Ugwu

We thank God for making us a Chosen family, By the grace of God, we wedded in this church on the 15th December 2018.

Before our wedding, we were meant to undergo a test which we didn't do. After the wedding, we went to the Chosen Hospital and conducted that test, the result showed that I had staphylococcus, I handed over the case to God, believing Him for healing and the fruit of the womb.

In October, the G.O announced the commencement of a programme themed "And The Enemies Submitted."

Before the program, I went back to the hospital to undergo another test so as to ascertain my prayer point for the program. After the test, the result showed that I had another ailment called Low Sperm Count. During the program, I presented the case to God believing that all my enemies must submit, after the program, my wife took in. She went for a scan and after the test, the doctor indicated something that was not clear and asked her to return for another scan in two weeks.

Two weeks later, my wife went back to the clinic and was confirmed pregnant with a twin. I was so excited seeing her undergo the pregnancy process.

Nine months later, to the glory of God, my wife gave birth to twins (bouncing baby boys)like the Hebrew women.

I made a pledge to God: if I was serving him 100%, I will increase it to a million percent.

Nine days after their birth, my wife informed me that the babies were breathing too fast, we took them to the hospital, called, and explained the situation to the doctor. The babies were carried to the theatre, not long after, we were referred to a hospital called "Mother and Child".

Getting to the referred hospital, the doctor was mad at us and enquired to know why we didn't bring the babies on time, stating that they have almost gone. In return, I made the doctor know that they are Chosen and nothing would happen to them. Thereafter, we spent a lot of money and were referred to Lagos University Teaching Hospital (L.U.T.H), on the note that our babies can not survive without oxygen.

In that situation, I called a pastor who instructed me to come to the church. The day we arrived the church premises happened to be on a Wednesday and the G.O was not around so; I placed the babies in front of the altar, alongside a thousand Naira. I reminded God of the words of His servant thus, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist", telling him that this problem is existing for Him to prove His power. We left that day to return on Thursday which was a service day, at the moment our G.O mounted the podium, he made short prayers, there and then, the breathing complications ceased, and all the reports of the doctors were made void as the report of God supersedes theirs.

Glory be to God!

#PstLazarusMuoka
#ChosenRevivalNews
#ShowersOfBlessings
#CombinedSundayService

Re: How The God Of Chosen Defeated Staph & Low SPERM Count And Gave Me 2 Baby Boys by OkCornel(m): 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
For some weird reason, DNA test came to mind.

Congrats to the couple though.
Re: How The God Of Chosen Defeated Staph & Low SPERM Count And Gave Me 2 Baby Boys by chatinent: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lol.

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind sha.
Re: How The God Of Chosen Defeated Staph & Low SPERM Count And Gave Me 2 Baby Boys by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:
Lol.
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind sha.
After spending a week or two in Family, I think I may know what's on your mind there in regards to this story here. lipsrsealed
Re: How The God Of Chosen Defeated Staph & Low SPERM Count And Gave Me 2 Baby Boys by chatinent: 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
After spending a week or two in Family, I think I may know what's on your mind there in regards to this story here. lipsrsealed

Tell me.
Re: How The God Of Chosen Defeated Staph & Low SPERM Count And Gave Me 2 Baby Boys by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:
Tell me.
I don't want the "Chosen" sharks to come after me either. lipsrsealed
Re: How The God Of Chosen Defeated Staph & Low SPERM Count And Gave Me 2 Baby Boys by Amotolongbo(f): 12:09am On Sep 27, 2021
Church is the best place to see and hear most deceitful and hypocritical testimonies
Re: How The God Of Chosen Defeated Staph & Low SPERM Count And Gave Me 2 Baby Boys by CaveAdullam: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2021
God didn't wanted you to spend money in treating your disease and low fertility, but interested in you spending huge amounts of money treating the ailments of the "miracle twins".

Just hope your pastors can prophetically confirm the paternity of those kids accurately. Because if not, you're still standing on a wack bridge. Perhaps, your wife must have played a fast and smart move on you. "olodo rapata".

What God cannot do doesn't really exists. I agree!
Re: How The God Of Chosen Defeated Staph & Low SPERM Count And Gave Me 2 Baby Boys by peteregwu(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
OkCornel:
For some weird reason, DNA test came to mind.

Congrats to the couple though.

Social media wahala Don enter you too much.

1 Like

Re: How The God Of Chosen Defeated Staph & Low SPERM Count And Gave Me 2 Baby Boys by peteregwu(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
CaveAdullam:
God didn't wanted you to spend money in treating your disease and low fertility, but interested in you spending huge amounts of money treating the ailments of the "miracle twins".

Just hope your pastors can prophetically confirm the paternity of those kids accurately. Because if not, you're still standing on a wack bridge. Perhaps, your wife must have played a fast and smart move on you. "olodo rapata".

What God cannot do doesn't really exists. I agree!

Sorry, we are not serving the same God. Our God doesn't make mistake and He is a powerful God. Not like your God without power.
Re: How The God Of Chosen Defeated Staph & Low SPERM Count And Gave Me 2 Baby Boys by Ekehwinz: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
peteregwu:

Social media wahala Don enter you too much.

Good day peter. Please do you have any going twitter proxy?
Re: How The God Of Chosen Defeated Staph & Low SPERM Count And Gave Me 2 Baby Boys by peteregwu(m): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2021
Ekehwinz:

Good day peter. Please do you have any going twitter proxy?

Not all all, they all have been blocked. I am using vpn.

(1) (Reply)

The true Values Of Islam look beyond the media / How I Almost Died - Mr Ibu’s Testimony At Omega Power Ministry (video) / Protection In The Father - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.