Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Is It Wrong To Agree That Women Are More Sexually Suggestive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Agree That Women Are More Sexually Suggestive? (1738 Views)

7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / Man Says Boys Are More Sexually Abused Than Girls, And His Reason Is Mindblowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Agree That Women Are More Sexually Suggestive? by McStoic(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
Many will disagree with me. But see it this way;

1, Women flaunt their bodies and sexualise it in the name of fashion/slaying
2, Fashion designers always centre over 70 percent of their products on women and their body

3, What men cannot wear, women will wear it comfortably out of their homes eg. biker's short, leggings, boxers, singlets

4, In mainstream entertainment especially music videos, women are always the ones wearing provocative clothings and dancing naked. While men will appear in full clothing. No matter how immoral the artiste may be, he will still be dressed up in full body clothing..

5,Women can easily seduce a man and they spend a great deal of their youthful years perfecting the art. All those make ups you see them putting on, the catwalks, butt shaking, body job etc are all part of who they are..

There are possibly more points than the few I raised above. But I want to use them to buttress.my belief that women are more sexually suggestive and expressive in nature .it's just that they tend to be more smart or should I say pretend more in hiding their true intentions.

There is no how someone will.go to any length to beautify themselves, as in make themselves appealing just to to attract the opposite sex, that you cann't help but believe that they're more inclined to sex..

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Agree That Women Are More Sexually Suggestive? by Lcf69(m): 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nature can't be debated against...... PINNED.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Agree That Women Are More Sexually Suggestive? by greatfucker: 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
through talk bro women are imaginary nature

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Agree That Women Are More Sexually Suggestive? by chatinent: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
I am more concerned on ladies who decided to make themselves role models to others.

All those you listed are the worldly pursuit.

Real women dey.
Re: Is It Wrong To Agree That Women Are More Sexually Suggestive? by McStoic(m): 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:
I am more concerned on ladies who decided to make themselves role models to others.

All those you listed are the worldly pursuit.

Real women dey.
Yeah! But on the whole, women cause the world to think more about sex than men do. How often do you find men dressing to kill or slaying etc?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Agree That Women Are More Sexually Suggestive? by chatinent: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
McStoic:

Yeah! But on the whole, women cause the world to think more about sex than men do. How often do you find men dressing to kill or slaying etc?

Lol.

Many guys dress to *some text missing* the world.

Lol.
Re: Is It Wrong To Agree That Women Are More Sexually Suggestive? by chiiraq802(m): 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
11:10 pm..... men dey discuss woeman matters lipsrsealed.

No good contents here for me. Outer here.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Agree That Women Are More Sexually Suggestive? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:51am On Sep 27, 2021
cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong To Agree That Women Are More Sexually Suggestive? by helinues: 5:56am On Sep 27, 2021
In the olden days, our ladies used to dress decently until Satan became the tailor

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Agree That Women Are More Sexually Suggestive? by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2021
OP see eh...

The main aim of every product made is to sell...

Men are moved by what they see and men, 99% of the time spend on women than women spend on men (women spend more on themselves)...

Thus, most product made is made for women (who will spend on themselves), because it will make the female more appealing to a man's eyes and cause the man to spend (on the women), thus selling thier products...

But if the products are tailed to just men, only a few men will buy (a lot of males don't really mind having just 3plain trousers and 1jean for an entire year... especially student males) and almost no female will buy the product for their males... Well unless the product is a cheap boxer grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Agree That Women Are More Sexually Suggestive? by McStoic(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2021
chiiraq802:
11:10 pm..... men dey discuss woeman matters lipsrsealed.

No good contents here for me. Outer here.

Lol...weed is not good ooo cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong To Agree That Women Are More Sexually Suggestive? by chiiraq802(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
McStoic:

Lol...weed is not good ooo cheesy

Re: Is It Wrong To Agree That Women Are More Sexually Suggestive? by wealthtrak: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
helinues:
In the olden days, our ladies used to dress decently until Satan became the tailor
LMAO @ "Satan became the
tailor."

What olden days?grin Remember that some parts of Nigeria right up to the 1986 period used to dress naked or half-naked.

There are pre-1900 and post-1900
photographs (black and white) of half-naked Ibos East of the River Niger that I've seen.

Ibo women and girls did NOT
cover their breasts but only
covered their lower privates with
a thin piece of animal skin wear,
while the men did the same and
walked bare-footed. This tallied
with the history that Achebe
wrote about Ibos in Things Fall Apart.

The Kemberis of Niger State, and the Koma people (who were discovered in the hills of Old Gongola State in 1986) were half-naked or completely naked.

NOTE:
It was the British Colonists that enforced the wearing of tops to cover the female breasts post-1900.
The "Buba" (female upper wear) then evolved from that
period.

The Yorubas, Kanuris and Hausas, Itsekiris and Bini (Aristocrats) wore cloths woven locally or imported pre-1900. The popular "George fabric" was first introduced and used centuries ago by the Itsekiris.
I observed from pre-1900
photographs (1870s) that Yoruba men wore agbadas, kembes, dasikis, while the women had full
wrappers (aso iro) which were raised high up to cover their breasts. Yorubas also had a thriving cotton weaving sector pre-1900 which was used for making cloths for local use and for export to other lands by long-distance traders.

An English explorer who visited
Yorubaland pre-1900 stated in one of the history books I read that the woven cloths he saw among the Yoruba was "stronger" than Manchester clothing.

Hope that gives a better
perspective.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

/ What Improved Your Quality Of Life So Much You Wished You Did It Sooner? / Have You Approached A Girl That Is Not Into Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.