Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use (39230 Views)

Police Uncover New Strategy For Robbing Bank Customers / Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo / The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by FeliDaGreat(f): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by jaxxy(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Seems ph don cast now. What kind of nonsense thing is this. Criminals everywhere. undecided

1 Like

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by CSTRR: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
OP.. Why did your friend leave the woman and her child when he knew the kidnappers enterd the next street..

Once they knew a car is trailing them.. They either throw the woman out or do something else..

But it was not nice to just let them go like that.
Nigerians don't care about their neighbour.

And they just left like that.

Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by MrPresent(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
We are covered by the blood of JESUS.

No weapon fashioned or formed against us shall prosper.

That is why there is always an evil mark on their foreheads.

Anywhere these evil humans go, they are always hated even after they stop.

3 Likes

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by MeghaneMorgane(f): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
MrPresent:
We are covered by the blood of JESUS.

No weapon fashioned or formed against us shall prosper.

Amen

3 Likes

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by erniok(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
FeliDaGreat:
Hungry Nigerian ladies that always jumps into strangers cars at any given opportunity should be careful o.
them go hear am sha..
Read before quoting.
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
PRAY BEFORE GOING OUT EVERY DAY /TIME.

2 Likes

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by nedekid: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
SporaD8:
This is a great expose!

There is juju, but it's just not what your mind will anticipate.
Call it illusion or hypnotics, they all work the same way!
When someone is under a spell, his subconsciousness will keep blaring, "Something is not right!" but the consciousness will find a way to rationalize it.
Someone under a love spell will understand he is acting like a mumu but his consciousness will keep telling him, "Dont worry, it's because you are in love!"
Like saga and that Benin Indian girl undecided
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Didi2d(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Some years ago something like this almost happen to me in Okokomaiko bus stop.

This man just walked up to me, said somethings.
To cut the story short, as I was following the man. This man started running, na so me sef dey pursue the man o. Not knowing that some people around saw the man talking to me and maybe they knew him.
The man eventually crossed the the road and escaped. Those guys ran to me held me and told me to open my eyes that the man a 419.
That's where I got back to my senses

6 Likes

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by SporaD8: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
drealaz24:

You seem to know how this things work. What do u think abt this. A friend told me things started going south for him for the past two yrs. He had a strong feeling it's not ordinary. He said he always find it difficult to pray and all investment he has bin doing successfuly in d past began to turn him into a novice. Early this year he caught his neighbor (two flat compound) picking his baby pampers from the waste and also noticed he also scoop use bath water at the back of his house and always tiptoe around the house in late hours. Do you think this could be real and what advise can you give.
Haaaa! We live in a strange word indeed!
Mention me a dead thread.
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by damosky12(m): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
Hmmmm.... Very timely observations and information

There was a day 3 dubious baaaastarrrds accosted me separately but within the same location spanning about 10 minutes.....

It was obviously a coordinated attempt by the syndicate to hypnotise me at all cost but i never gave them the opportunity.

# STAY AWOKE FOLKS cos we live in perilous times.

You care to share what helped you...? So others can learn...
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Myself2(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
May good fortune follow from this day henceforth in Jesus name
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by descarado: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
That city is the survival of the fittest.
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Portharcort is a very dangerous place.

I have my story but I no dey tell.

This juju of a thing, someone has used it on me before I felt the numbness that comes with it to resist the scammer.

It will numb your senses. But I resisted.

1 Like

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Some people up here that claimed to have resisted these people why una no wan share OT abi make every man learn by experience?
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by haslaw(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
Soromtochi Chisolum Okeke

Why always you.

May God keep us safe, amen
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Macheteros1: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
sundayoga:
Soromtochi Chisolum Okeke

Earlier this year, I was in Port Harcourt for work and I had to get to Market Square on Peter Odili Road for some work materials.

Finished buying and stepped out to get a taxi and this guy walked up to me with a smile on his face....Greeted "hello" and I responded.

Then he said to me, "go to xhdyz hotel on xyz road and wait for me, I'll meet you there soon".
Then he went ahead to give details of the place, I'm not familiar with Port Harcourt roads but I'm pretty sure he mentioned Rumuola area.

For a moment, I was too shocked for words so I stared in unbelief, disgust or maybe his juju caught me for a few minutes.
Then I turned in anger and said, "are you mad" then proceeded to say a lot of other things to me.

I noticed that each time people passed us, he'd say "are you talking to your husband like that, is that the right way to talk to your husband". So people looked at me cray cray. The funny thing is, I couldn't leave..I was cussing him out yet I couldn't feel my legs let alone moved them.

He kept throwing the husband line and telling me to move to that hotel and a whole other stuff, he also had a bottle of water he occasionally drank from...I didn't make anything of it.

People didn't get close because they thought it was family issues and on my own part, I was too dazed to speak.

I don't know what happened but somehow I found my voice and scolded him even more and this time louder. Then I turned to the security man around and asked if he knew the guy, I explained what happened to him and he said the guy told him I was his wife.

I left the goat there and walked to the road, he stood and stared for some minutes. I boarded a taxi going my way. Immediately I got in, I saw this same guy seated in the taxi or he joined after I boarded ,I can't remember now. But he kept looking at me, drank from the bottle and then started talking again. When the driver looked back, he tried to play the husband card again. But I didn't let him speak.

This time, I was really angry so I yelled at him so much while explaining to the driver...The driver swerved to the side of the road and asked him to get out....he did and the driver moved.

Told me to go thank my God because the man is either a serial rapist, murderer or ritualist.

Here's the shocker, during that incident, I remembered the name of the hotel he told me to go to while the incident lasted, but after the driver chased him out, I explained everything to the driver but I could no longer remember the name of the hotel....I only remembered Rumuola.

The driver said I don't even understand what God did for me.

Yesterday evening, I had a similar experience again in the same port Harcourt but this time around King's Assembly. I stayed somewhere close to King's Assembly so after I return from work, I'd take a stroll.

Yesterday, I had a meeting around Big Treat and after the meeting, I left for my accommodation and just as I made to cross the road, this guy came from nowhere and put one of his hands on my neck calling me something "sweetheart".
With a scowl on my face, u shouted "who's your sweetheart, shey you're mad". He called me that again. Something just told me to run back to where I was coming from and I did. I ran back to those guys selling stuff around there and pretended like I was buying fruits. I explained everything to a female hawker around there and she told me to stand there till the guy left and she said "even if na tomorrow"

I stood for some minutes and this guy didn't leave....he stood on that road stuff waiting for his mother not me.
It wasn't long, a Camry came with two guys in the owner's seat, he jumped from that stuff, crossed the road quickly and got into the car and they zoomed off.

I like to believe this is the new way of kidnapping, scam, ritual or whatever they're doing. .

Once I was riding with a client and this SUV was infront of us, a woman was squeezed between two men and one of them had a baby who was crying uncontrollably...it was obvious that all wasn't well because why wasn't she feeding the wailing baby and she had fear written all over her face. The driver had a small white sheet betweeb his lips.

One look at them and my client said, "Kai, they don kidnap this woman". And he was like he'd call the attention of the police when we reach the checkpoint! Whosai! They got to a point and drove into another street.

They have a new style now and they probably operate with something on their tongues to weaken their victim's defense.

Please be safe.
I have left your city for you people, abeg!
Copied
Heard something similar a while ago. God saved you truly your head strong.

2 Likes

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Brushstrokes20: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
damosky12:

You care to share what helped you...? So others can learn...

Very simple!....#DO NOT EXCHANGE WORDS WITH THEM.....and trust your instincts.

The 1st syndicate enquired about an address and before I could manage to respond, he changed language and brought out a 100 dollar note that has the said address written on it...Instantly knew his game plan and I took off....

The 2nd syndicate approached me shortly afterwards , asking me about the first syndicate's mission but he had something in his mouth which I suspected to be some kind of '' DO AS I SAY JAZZ,'' I immediately left him too and crossed to the other side of the road.....

And there came the 3rd with an innocent but mischievous smile, he enquired about who and what the mission of the other 2 crooks was,.... I almost fell for his antics thinking he was a concerned good samaritan, but I was damn wrong... After I briefly explained to him about my CONVICTION that the first two were suspected fraudsters, the 3rd crook told me point-blank that my assumption could be very wrong and that WE SHOULD GO BACK TO THE 1ST AND 2ND Crooks and HELP THEM OUT because they could be in some seriously helpless situation...
Instantly and instinctively, I SENSED DANGER and had a foreboding that I WASN'T SAFE WITHIN THAT ENVIRONMENT, I ignored him and sharperly boarded a bus THAT WASN'T even going towards my precise destination grin

Pls note, this happened at cele bus stop, along oshodi apapa express Road.

5 Likes

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Ladycewhy(f): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Talk and obey, heard of it while growing up.Always thought it was one of those superstitious myth, but it's one myth I am not brave enough to find out if it's true.

Next time, instead of arguing with the guy ,just start shouting kidnapper, people will not ignore such alarm,let's see how he proves he is your husband when tyre enter e neck.

3 Likes

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
OP.. Why did your friend leave the woman and her child when he knew the kidnappers enterd the next street..

Once they knew a car is trailing them.. They either throw the woman out or do something else..

But it was not nice to just let them go like that.

James Bond.

They may have guns.
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Hassanmaye(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Jbleenk:
U had all these experiences within how many days?

Modified

I didn’t expect this to make front page but has it has I have to state something very important.

I’m a Nigerian from the southwest region. I never believed in one Nigeria until I read a post on YouTube authored by a non Nigerian based in America. She seem so proud of Nigeria more than I am and mentioned how much Nigeria is well recognized than any other African country and how she wade off bullies once she mention and lie that she’s from Nigeria.

By and large, I think we will be greater and more recognized if we remain one. We need find way to settle our differences and make this country great.

Here’s the link to the video she commented on. Look for Valarie Kinging’s comment. I hope u get inspired from reading her comment like I did.

God bless Nigeria. God bless Africa.
Please send me the link
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by zoezoelogistics(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
I can relate to these events.

Hypnotism is real guys.
This PH wey we dey so, if you are not careful, they will steal your whole being while standing.

I was at the bus stop last week Sunday, waiting for my staff bus to arrive at Artillery 2 just by MRS fueling station.
I had my ear piece plugged in, while my eyes were fixated on my phone as i read stuffs online.
The mofos believed i was obviously carried away because of the rapt attention i gave to what i was doing on the phone.
But they were disappointed.

All i knew was, i saw 2 guys on a moto cycle, stopped right in front of me and the one at the back attempted snatching my phone.
However he met a very stiff opposition, the only success he recorded was hitting my tummy with a good force. The guy could not believe he failed in his attempt to snatch the phone. But i was left shaking because of the whole drama.

For those saying the op made this story up, well all i can say is pray you do not experience this before believing these things happen. And it can happen to ANY ONE, including YOU.

6 Likes

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
drealaz24:

You seem to know how this things work. What do u think abt this. A friend told me things started going south for him for the past two yrs. He had a strong feeling it's not ordinary. He said he always find it difficult to pray and all investment he has bin doing successfuly in d past began to turn him into a novice. Early this year he caught his neighbor (two flat compound) picking his baby pampers from the waste and also noticed he also scoop use bath water at the back of his house and always tiptoe around the house in late hours. Do you think this could be real and what advise can you give.

Hmm, village people.

As you were saying these, it was as if you were narrating something similar to mine in the past.

These people love having you around if your destiny is bright. They go to your waste bin to pick things that you have used at night.

That coming to the back of your fence in the midnight is also real in my area. Until you identify who is behind it and confront him like a lion, your finances will be rubbish.
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by damosky12(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Very simple!....#DO NOT EXCHANGE WORDS WITH THEM.....and trust your instincts.

The 1st syndicate asked enquired about an address and nd before I could manage to respond, he changed language and brought out a 100 dollar note that has the said address on it...Instantly new his game plan and I took off....

The 2nd syndicate approached me shortly, asking me about the first dude mission but he had something in his mouth which I suspected to be some kind of '' DO AS I SAY JAZZ,'' I immediately left him and crossed to the other side of the road.....

And there came the 3rd with an innocent but mischievous smile, he enquired about who and what the other 2 earlier syndicates wanted from me,.... I almost fell for his antics thinking he was a concerned good samaritan, but I was damn wrong... After I briefly explained to him about my CONVICTION that the 1st two were suspected fraudsters, the 3rd crook told point-blank that my assumption could be very wrong and that WE SHOULD GO BACK TO THE 1ST AND 2ND Crooks and HELP THEM OUT because they could be in some seriously helpless situation...

My instincts immediately told me that I WASN'T SAFE WITHIN THAT ENVIRONMENT, I ignored him and sharperly boarded a bus THAT WASN'T even going to my direction grin

Pls note, this happened at cele bus stop, along oshodi apapa express Road.

Hmm. They likely came for you. Thank God they failed!

2 Likes

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by damosky12(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

James Bond.

They may have guns.

Hmm. This is the reason why they succeed.

Put yourself in the shoe of the victim. Saving the victim and exposing that evil may be worth the risk after all.

1 Like

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
CSTRR:

Nigerians don't care about their neighbour.

And they just left like that.

Too bad.

Na that one really touch me.
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
damosky12:

Hmm. This is the reason why they succeed.

Put yourself in the shoe of the victim. Saving the victim and exposing that evil may be worth the risk after all.

Ain't no love in the city...

If everyone is not minding his/her business in the road..

Crime rate would have decreased
Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lucky you, he could have have dragged you to the car ,most PH people are so dumb and stupid ,and won't do anything but stare at him as he ravishes you.

A case like that happened along transamadi rd, 2 men alighted from a Prado jeep to accost a young girl, they accused her of being a runs girl who stole their phones, they were dragging her to their Prado, off course PH people when they see jeep just stood and watched, it took the intervention of spirited people to confront the hoodlums, they drove off, obviously ritual pips.

1 Like

Re: New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use by damosky12(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Ain't no love in the city...

If everyone is not minding his/her business in the road..

Crime rate would have decreased

Sincerely.

That's what's making these evil persons gain confidence to operate anytime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / Man Who Sells Soaps As Phones In Lagos Traffic Arrested (pic) / Boy Dies After Falling Into Gutter Carelessly Made By Julius Berger In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.