Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

2023 President: The best candidate All Progressive Congress can offer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 President: The best candidate All Progressive Congress can offer (703 Views)

Osinbajo 's Road To Abuja As Vice President: The Untold Story By Olawale Olaleye / The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited / The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 President: The best candidate All Progressive Congress can offer by melaniaup: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2021
Orji Uzor Kalu (born 21 April 1960) is a Nigerian politician and businessperson. He is the chairman of SLOK Holding and the Daily Sun and New Telegraph newspapers in Nigeria. He served as the Governor of Abia State, Nigeria from 29 May 1999 to 29 May 2007.

Orji Uzor Kalu an influential, simple and easy going person has built a formidable niche for himself in areas were many consider to be fill up..

Orji Uzor Kalu has attained a point in his career where every task to make sure a good life is enrichly enjoy by everyone in every aspect of the country is undertaken without any proscratination.

Orji Uzor Kalu a senator bearing the flag of the All Progressive Congress, he his without doubt a man whom has set up good records in every endeavor or task he undertook. And as such the current structure of the country needs a man who has records of being a pacesetter, whom credits has spring up new ideas, cliche for a future step into realizing vision of a good life for every citizens of the country especially of any foreigner who resides in Nigeria.

Orji Uzor Kalu has built a monument that is highly built on unity which is highly needed towards building bridges for a progressive path.
In this case, I present to you our amiable president come 2023
Orji Uzor Kalu

Re: 2023 President: The best candidate All Progressive Congress can offer by BiafranOG: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Scam.. Even though he's my fellow Igbo man. I will rather vote for someone like tinubu than this fool. U don't go against your people and still want there love when it comes to political games.

Nigeria is a scam.. End it
Re: 2023 President: The best candidate All Progressive Congress can offer by melaniaup: 7:02am On Sep 27, 2021
BiafranOG:
Scam.. Even though he's my fellow Igbo man. I will rather vote for someone like tinubu than this fool. U don't go against your people and still want there love when it comes to political games.

Although am not igbo, but am sure of him to deliver from A.P.C
Re: 2023 President: The best candidate All Progressive Congress can offer by nairavsdollars(f): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2021
Olodo. Which one is action progressive congress
Re: 2023 President: The best candidate All Progressive Congress can offer by melaniaup: 7:53am On Sep 27, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Olodo. Which one is action progressive congress

They are not just progressive but active on it
Re: 2023 President: The best candidate All Progressive Congress can offer by Jerryherd: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2021
He is free to contest... Goodluck to him, any southerner is better than a Northern 16 years
Re: 2023 President: The best candidate All Progressive Congress can offer by end1999constitu(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2021
BiafranOG:

Brother let's play wise politics like others does when it comes to brotherhood.....a word is enough for the wise.....freedom is assured when common sense is applied

Re: 2023 President: The best candidate All Progressive Congress can offer by cybersoldiers: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
BiafranOG:

You're not an Igbo, you're an OSU Yoruba.
Re: 2023 President: The best candidate All Progressive Congress can offer by adekolaelect(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
cybersoldiers:

You're not an Igbo, you're an OSU Yoruba.
who know him in Nigeria politics ? What poppularity does he has? And he comes from Dot unloyer region to the project of "Nigeria" pls tell us someone else or all of you become Wailers in Tinubu Government.
Re: 2023 President: The best candidate All Progressive Congress can offer by Kyase(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Jerryherd:
He is free to contest... Goodluck to him, any southerner is better than a Northern 16 years
e go shock una

(1) (Reply)

Dm / Ekumeku: Ijaw, Anioma Warriors, Wake Up, Unite, Arise! / 6 Great African Leaders Who Died A Sad And Lonely Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.