Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada (47483 Views)

I Never Got Paid For Gifting Your Dead Career, Davido Fires Back At Dammy Krane / I Never Got Asylum To Canada. I Have Been Cooked Up In A House For Months- DJ Sw / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by GetMeRight: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2021
Halopy:
Our major problem is not our leaders but we the people. The continued silence when being oppressed. If only we can get a thousand of dj switch, a thousand of Rinu, a thousand of igboho, so that when one is incarcerated nine hundred and ninety nine are back on the street, we will not be where we are today as a country. But once one is arrested, we all keep quiet. It's never a sign of seriousness. I don't see the freedom we seek coming so soon

These are the evil people who were responsible for the deaths of many police officers and civilians, destructions of properties worth billions of naira. Now, you want to have thousands of them spreading false information, photoshoped pictures and non realistic videos on social media? You need to examine your head before you wish for your own destruction!

12 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2021
2sexycom:
lol... Bros, don't worry. EFCC has taken over the role of SARS. May they break into your house soon and you will learn a bitter lesson. A lot of you are the problem of this country. You are like cancer.

Another fellow lesbians' & IPOB sympathizer spotted

6 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by xelly: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:
Heaven will surely punish you for ignominious role you played during the #ENDSARS

Heaven will punish her if she made false claims but if she is right, Heaven and the Universe will punish you and your generation?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Neddstark: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2021
MorningStar233:
Nothing came out of the protest, after the protest Nigerians used the opportunity to increase the price of satchet tomatoe to 100 naira and till now e no reduce price

You are very right.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by GetMeRight: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2021
TerrorSquad147:
it will never be well with you for what you just posted.

DJ Witch deserves more than that. Her posts threw Nigeria into turmoil, fake posts. She deserves no rest till the rest of her miserable life. Quite a number of police officers were not only killed but beheaded and displayed on the streets.
Where are the victims of Lekki audio massacre? Where are their family?

9 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2021
I was the first one on Nairaland to boldly assert that the story of Lekki doesn't add up and cried out that my city is under attack shocked.

I recall the unsavoury words I recieved that night but looking back today, I am glad for that wise decision. In life, it's easy to destroy but build takes a lot of hardwork.

There is a lesson for us in Lagos too. We became complacent in Lagos and paid dearly for that costly mistake. We almost lost everything our forebears had laboured for but for God. Never again should such affliction visit us in Lagos. We don't even own the army yet the coordinated arsonists went directly after our strategic state assets .

The case of the burning down of Lagos was premeditated and I hope she will come clean eventually. The audio of the IPOB terrorists leader instructing his followers to go burn down Lagos is one of the first places to start. LASG report confirmed that it was a coordinated arson.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Solatium(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
If Canada fails to grant this worthy patriot an asylum then they have failed humanity and should be ostracized and avoided at all cost by the rest of the world. Here is a heroine that exposed the atrocities of these brutal and despotic regime to the world and instead of being rewarded she is being left in the cold by Canadian government. I implore the international community and lovers of democracy world over to step in and look into her case in view of granting her asylum to any country of her choice and making sure she never lack anything. Our dear DJ switch, we the reasonable Nigerians are solidly behind you and we assure you that very soon you will get what you want

You need to check condition's that govern conferment of Asylum status on anyone before you bare your ignorance in public as usual.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Cnach: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2021
Halopy:
Our major problem is not our leaders but we the people. The continued silence when being oppressed. If only we can get a thousand of dj switch, a thousand of Rinu, a thousand of igboho, so that when one is incarcerated nine hundred and ninety nine are back on the street, we will not be where we are today as a country. But once one is arrested, we all keep quiet. It's never a sign of seriousness. I don't see the freedom we seek coming so soon
As long as we lack education nothing works in Africa. People limited educating to learning how to read, write and speak English language but the paramount of it which is rationalism is neglected. People goto school and engage them selves with any type of jumping jumping in the campus without sitting up to to study and have an enlarged brain with experience after all they always get cheered by dumb friends of theirs after speaking a well decorated English. O ya take a look at Nairaland and in this topic particularly, do u see how many people writing well but could not think well? These are the enemies of the people. They don't think rather they depend on those who think and get the truth but twist it and feed them because they are dumb..they have no choice than moving on with it. In essence, these are political tools to Nigeria politicians.
Have u seen a well educated somebody supporting these government? There is none..u can check it
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by GetMeRight: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2021
MorningStar233:
Nothing came out of the protest, after the protest Nigerians used the opportunity to increase the price of satchet tomatoe to 100 naira and till now e no reduce price

You are right. The outcome of that destructive protests marked the beginning of the hyper inflation we're witnessing today!

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Dawudcece: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2021
Let Biafra grant her asylum in their slum na.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by chloride6: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:
Heaven will surely punish you for ignominious role you played during the #ENDSARS

God will punish her using her phone to record?
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Solatium(m): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2021
She sent so many people to their untimely death,send some to perpetual debt.
May she know no Peace.
Her ordeal just began,she will live a miserable till God call her home.
Àmín

6 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Jolite(m): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:
You Jonkis, you still go on smoking Indian hemp, only to come here with your rotten mouth to display the highest knowledge you acquired from elementary education?
Its unfortunate how you ended up this way.
My heart felt sorry to your entire family. Sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2021
lereinter:

May the soul of all the people killed during the endsars protest be on you and your generation.

The same way they were killed shall be your lot and generation.

Mark it

The blood of those law enforcement personnel's injured ,maimed or killed by her fake incendiary comments will be upon you and your generations and those whose sources of livelihoods has been destroyed or property damaged

6 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by domchike(m): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2021
They will surely read you on Nairaland
Fahdiga:
If Canada fails to grant this worthy patriot an asylum then they have failed humanity and should be ostracized and avoided at all cost by the rest of the world. Here is a heroine that exposed the atrocities of these brutal and despotic regime to the world and instead of being rewarded she is being left in the cold by Canadian government. I implore the international community and lovers of democracy world over to step in and look into her case in view of granting her asylum to any country of her choice and making sure she never lack anything. Our dear DJ switch, we the reasonable Nigerians are solidly behind you and we assure you that very soon you will get what you want
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by TerrorSquad147: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2021
GetMeRight:

DJ Witch deserves more than that. Her posts threw Nigeria into turmoil, fake posts. She deserves no rest till the rest of her miserable life. Quite a number of police officers were not only killed but beheaded and displayed on the streets.
Where are the victims of Lekki audio massacre? Where are their family?
it will never be well with you too. The day stray bullet will hit you, people would also turn the story on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Reptyle(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2021
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1401338/dj-switch-cooked-house-months-never-got-asylum-canada/

When una and government use us catch cruise finish, the truth of what really happened at the toll gate on that day will emerge.

For now, enjoy your fame and milk it for all you can get from it. angry
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Dolarman(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2021
Halopy:
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Reptyle(m): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2021
aAK1:
Now the Dss know

If you truly believe this woman was truly anywhere within the shores of this land and the DSS was not aware of it, then it means you are smoking some of the really good stuff.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2021
Solatium:
[b][/b][color=#550000][/color]

She sent so many people to their untimely death,send some to perpetual debt.
May she know no Peace.
Her ordeal just began,she will live a miserable till God call her home.
Àmín

ameen

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
See mumu o! Canada knows unfortunate opportunist when they see it. The last thing they want in their country is a saboteur and anarchist, all in one. Canada is the world most open border to immigrants. if they have suddenly failed humanity because of one fake activist who tried to use unfortunate situation to her own advantage of becoming a Canadian, you are on a wild horse shitt. other world activists sacrifice their freedom/life for others but not in Nigeria. they cause trouble for their followers and run away to another country to seek asylum in greener pasture while they live their gullible followers in bitter mess. That's not activism, that's fraud. Aisha yesufu is the face of endsars protest yet she's still in the country, didn't runaway, but djswitch appeared one night in Lagos, they want to kill her cheesy she's just another opportunist and has been waiting for that unfortunate moment to capitalize it and Canada ain't backward like Nigeria to fall for it.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2021
GetMeRight:

These are the evil people who were responsible for the deaths of many police officers and civilians, destructions of properties worth billions of naira. Now, you want to have thousands of them spreading false information, photoshoped pictures and non realistic videos on social media? You need to examine your head before you wish for your own destruction!

no mind those idiot...some of those ingrate with dual citizen

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by PassingShot(m): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Kids on NL won't cease to amaze grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Solofresh2: 8:47am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
It is very shameful that people like you don't read before commenting on a thread.If,I read what is up there clearly, she said she never went to Canada but has been cooked up, but you are here spitting nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Solofresh2: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2021
dallasi:
What do you mean by that
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Benrosaria(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2021
Fahdiga:

This is bull crap brother. Why should you feel safe in another man’s land. Why would Canada grant her asylum. Why can’t she be safe in her own fathers land. I
Wasn’t she fighting for us?

Same persons she is fighting for, are the same persons who exposes her to the government.

This is the same government that has kept her cooked in the house, giving her all she needs as instructed by the British government. Leave matters for Mathias. Dj switch and all others involved knows what they doing?

We only have the news to read

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by Solofresh2: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2021
Loverofpeace:
Western countries and hypocrisy be like 5&6 bleeped,i thought they granted her asylum that month,i really feel for this girl she can't move freely anymore..

Nairalanders deserve good education too, meanwhile did you score at least 150 in jamb? would you like to study as a partime student? Well yabatech admissions will soon be out and we are here to help you throughout the process contact us
zero nine zero eight two nine five one four six two
Bros read!
Don't you see where it is written that she never stepped a foot in Canada?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by tunwumi: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2021
Yes, people like you would have ceased from existence since you will be in a refugee camp.

Halopy:
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2021
Solofresh2:
What do you mean by that

English
Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by NOC1(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2021
2sexycom:
lie? You mean someone can doctor Instagram live feed? Lmaoo don't worry, the suffering is a big enough to go round.

Wait for your police brutality. It will be served cold and hot. Pray you don't lose your life in the process Sha... Cos una no know wetin una dey support.

What was on the life feed? Tell me I want to know.

Does it mean people that where assumed killed in the life video have no relations?

I have out grown running with emotions

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada by dallasi: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2021
xelly:

Heaven will punish her if she made false claims but if she is right, Heaven and the Universe will punish you and your generation?

These are the evil people who were responsible for the deaths of many police officers and civilians, destructions of properties worth billions of naira. Now, you want to have thousands of them spreading false information, photoshoped pictures and non realistic videos on social media?
Remember those only sources of livelihoods were destroyed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nina's After Welcome Back Party Outfit In Imo State (Photos) / Fella Makafui New Boyfriend Shows Off His Cars After Sugar Daddy Collect GF Cars / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.