Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,584 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Who Wants To Learn 2D Animation? - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who Wants To Learn 2D Animation? (4802 Views)

Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ / Help!!! Where Can I Learn 2D Or 3D Video Creation In Akure? / Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To Learn 2D Animation? by reidkrugger(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
Ok, a quick one. I created a carry me de go Video from my last animation skit. Will be completing the skit by say Monday. But the part one of it which is over 3mins long is ready. That's where I cut this trailer from. That's 2days of really hard work and I recoloured and re-rigged Mr macaroni, the male character. Here's the link below. Enjoy.
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSgJ7w4gX4U[url][/url]
Re: Who Wants To Learn 2D Animation? by reidkrugger(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Writing used to be my thing and I loved it. These days however, it's not the case anymore. I've been trying to post something here for days to no avail.
Ok, do I finished the last animation I was on and had broken it into 2 parts. The first is already on YouTube and the other, I will be uploading next week.
I'm thinking of something hooge but I think I'll slow down a bit. Let's stay on this lane for a while.
I also noticed that there are some really good Nigerian 2D artist who are not as popular as the guys we all know. Very nice works on there channel. Ok, so I'll be posting the link to the new video. Iiiiiiinnnnn a bit. This post is just here to break the Jynx of posting.
Re: Who Wants To Learn 2D Animation? by reidkrugger(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Aaaaannndddd here we go.
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwY9FRtTSc0[url][/url]
Re: Who Wants To Learn 2D Animation? by reidkrugger(m): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Alright, do here's the concluding part of the "carry me de go" Skit I did. Uploaded it some days ago. I'm just uploading. Hmmm, at this point, I think I need to work with a social media influencer. I think we can work something out for our brands. Influencers, assemble.
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hkngNtah0E[url][/url]
Re: Who Wants To Learn 2D Animation? by reidkrugger(m): 6:30am On Jul 16, 2022
Hello Guys.
There's a YouTube channel for sale. Contact me if you are interested by sending me a mail via my signature or reply here. And I'll reach you.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm A Flash Freak: These Are My Stuffs / CHECK THIS: Mastering Vector Art (Free Avatar Toonz) / What 2D Animation Software Was Used In This Video - MOPOL By Ghenghen Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.