Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

How To Deal With Unhealthy Relationship In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With Unhealthy Relationship In Marriage (949 Views)

5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship / Dealing With Unhealthy Relationships / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Unhealthy Relationship In Marriage by neonly: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2021
Am really tired of my marriage of 14yrs
Is marriage really for everybody
Why can't we have children and move on so atleast we have someone dat will carry on our genes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With Unhealthy Relationship In Marriage by TalkingBird: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Read and get help like many others:

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/
Re: How To Deal With Unhealthy Relationship In Marriage by Divoc19(f): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Marriage is not for everyone. Abeg live your life
neonly:
Why can't we have children and move on so atleast we have someone dat will carry on our genes

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Unhealthy Relationship In Marriage by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
neonly:
No be by force to remain married. Divorce or stay to fix your marriage
Re: How To Deal With Unhealthy Relationship In Marriage by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
neonly:
Marriage is only for those who understand that like a job or even a business(it is a contract after all), it requires a lot of work, patience, communication and continued concern for and appreciation of all others in the marriage. undecided
Re: How To Deal With Unhealthy Relationship In Marriage by emerged01(m): 6:57am On Jan 14, 2023
neonly:
How did you manage the situation for 14yrs?

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Nairalander / How I Placed My Life On A Risk Yesterday For My Music Career (pics) / Should i bet 15k on Antbony Joshua To Win??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.