Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 PM

Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? (41222 Views)

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by H2ho(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
siofra:

This is what I'm trying to avoid. Yahoo boys are petty and loud.
give him B..J

Value for Money grin grin
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by walesoflyf(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
siofra:
There's this yahoo boy that has been disturbing me to go to his hotel room. He's a course mate. God knows how many times I've turned him down. I'm tired. So I want to tell him I have a vaginal infection that could be sexually transmitted.
Is it okay to tell him this?
Is this lie going to bite me back somehow?

You this girl... You have resumed again shey.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Hziyech: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Tell her you are not interested

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Pumpumking: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
siofra:
There's this yahoo boy that has been disturbing me to go to his hotel room. He's a course mate. God knows how many times I've turned him down. I'm tired. So I want to tell him I have a vaginal infection that could be sexually transmitted.

angry
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Pumpumking: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
siofra:

...ok so u sayin u hav aid?? angry
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by oyatz(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
Doradorwa:
He's gonna use it against you mam...

Is it a crime to have vaginal infection?
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by criuze(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
The truth shall see you free
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Iamagoodgirll: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
Why can't you just cut him off, seems like you're collecting money from him

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Temmylee01(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Wait make I park......you say wetin??

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Herbephe1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Uou must have being going out with him collecting his ill-gotten money..and you don't want to be nacked?? what if he tells you he would use condoms
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Justbehave(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
siofra:
Just tell him your pussy smells badly

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by ashawopikin(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Wey condom dey? Better leave him or the whole of the school will know u have STD
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
lmao,why don't you just caught off completely from him
It's cut off not caught off zzor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Starz825(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
siofra:

This is what I'm trying to avoid. Yahoo boys are petty and loud.
You are even a virgin sef...
Make that guy carry him time oo
Infact send me his number...
Lemme act like your uncle who is a soldier...
You understand??
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Truvelisback(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
siofra:
Lol, u wan do "Eat and run" The way e go take bite u ehn! U no gree stay campus again.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Wizzy13: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
when will Mr. Dickson cheesy carry infections wink wink
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Spider20: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
No shame at all.......
Spits......

Nigerian ladies will remain useless+stupid.
I feel pity on your future husband angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by bukatyne(f): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
siofra:

What if I tell him the doctor says I should stay away from sex if not I may develop life threatening complications?

Why couldn't you say no four years ago?

Why can't you just say NO now? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Queenslander(f): 5:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Smh, why don't you just tell him you have aids?? Mtcheeew!!

6 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Bubbblez: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
siofra:
Girl why don’t you just treat your infection instead?? Abi
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Nnewison: 4:16am On Sep 29, 2021
Then do the needful if you can't block him,my advice is run,he needs your future glory more than your body,advice avoid him.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Caramia2020(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2021
Tell him u av HIV, so dat ur personality will be destroy across all d campuses. It's obvious u are greedy by sticking around him for free meal ticket. Avoid him totally before u are use for subscription. Girl with fish brain.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Youngpo413: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
Caramia2020:
Tell him u av HIV, so dat ur personality will be destroy across all d campuses. It's obvious u are greedy by sticking around him for free meal ticket. Avoid him totally before u are use for subscription. Girl with fish brain.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by GeneralPula: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
I see the yahoo boy give you DOGGY in the kitchen, bathroom, sitting room, on the couching, stair case soon..

This i have seen.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by clericuzzio(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

Picture of the vagina or adonblivit

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Moony45: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

It's not that easy. I've tried my dear, it's been four years now.
I guess you dont wanna cut him off cos he is still of financial benefit to you! You cant eat your cake and have it
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by blazebaba(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
grin you sure say na lie shaa....make e no be say all this smellish white fluid don dey come out ok..
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Matthew2925(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Yes it is okay.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
You see your life? smh undecided angry
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by samuzanza10: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
The choice is yours
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by OBTOREPA(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
He knows that your destiny is still intact, so he wants to use it before another sharp Yahoo guy do.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by FrankAkowe: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
IF YOU DO NOT REALLY WANT HIM, WHY DON'T YOU TELL HIM SO?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Your Views About This Couple? (Picture) / How To Spot A Gigolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.