Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? (41267 Views)

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Depressed101: 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

It's not that easy. I've tried my dear, it's been four years now.
shocked 1dafu you must possess some assets that just can't be ignored
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by dododawa1: 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
YAHOO guys hobby's are TOTO (poverty/lazy girls) and SHAYO (beer/ogogoroo) and ESHIN (car).
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by smasher1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
lekonso:

They call that wisdom not lie. An example of it is in the bible, where Abraham lied that Sarah was his sister and not his wife in order to avoid being killed in Egypt.

No one is trying to kill her here. She's not lying to someone who doesn't deserve to know. This isn't wisdom. Tell the person straight it can't work. I've seen girls do that to me, people I may have loved to marry and I just move, no begging.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by femi4: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
There's this yahoo boy that has been disturbing me to go to his hotel room. He's a course mate. God knows how many times I've turned him down. I'm tired. So I want to tell him I have a vaginal infection that could be sexually transmitted.
Is it okay to tell him this?
Is this lie going to bite me back somehow?
It won't work cos no woman go about telling others about the condition of her vaginal
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Hugo55(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Op have you been chopping grin his money? talk truth oh!
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by femi4: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
lekonso:

They call that wisdom not lie. An example of it is in the bible, where Abraham lied that Sarah was his sister and not his wife in order to avoid being killed in Egypt.
So, who is trying to kill her here

2. Abraham is not the standard, he had flaws just like you and I
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by geunik(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
There's this yahoo boy that has been disturbing me to go to his hotel room. He's a course mate. God knows how many times I've turned him down. I'm tired. So I want to tell him I have a vaginal infection that could be sexually transmitted.
He will insist on condom or offer to treat you. That is not the best way to tell off a guy. Except you are benefiting financially, bros, no talk to me again. But the power of money
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by makeherscream(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
Another BS lie story

I know one when I see it sad

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by bebanky: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
Babara1994:
Going out with a yahoo boy an you're not ashamed of urself.
And how can you keep an infection in ur body and not treat it? Girls are very dirty. Tuehh

IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by BrightDeGea(m): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Caramia2020:
Tell him u av HIV, so dat ur personality will be destroy across all d campuses. It's obvious u are greedy by sticking around him for free meal ticket. Avoid him totally before u are use for subscription. Girl with fish brain.
Lmao and you think the guy would buy this immature lie?
A girl that hasn't eaten a guy's money has all boldness and confidence in the world to say no and the guy will have no right or power to force her against her decision, but the OP story is the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by geunik(m): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
lekonso:

Abraham never said Sarah was not his wife. He it said Sarah is his sister which was true. Such lies are called twisted truth
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by BePrepared: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Darling
Just tell him NO nothing else

Don't stress yourself

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by kuntash: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

thats not wise and he is probably reading this ..

I hope you have not finally given up on prayers? It does work if you only believe !
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by JBoss25(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lalasticlala you've redeemed yourself, funniest thing to reach frontpage so far grin
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Omakraid(f): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
My dear, may God have mercy. Way back 2009 I visited a male friend , we've been friends for long and were even church members and I know his parents as his dad was also one of our pastors. That was how he started emergency toasting and was trying to get close. It would have almost led to rape if I hadn't told him my enemy had HIV. I act drama in church so the display was perfect and he was even sympathetic with my enemy... Only God knows what he thought of me after then, lol.
Don't go to the hotel room, if possible, cut communications with him so you don't get lured through jazz. Don't lie of having an infection just let him know you are not interested politely and be prayerful

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Starpro87(m): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

Does he want to buy your vagina?
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by obainojazz(m): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
Do not as it will backfire when he spreads the gossip around and you’ll be tagged siofra the vaginal infection girl.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by SirLakes: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lol grin
Orisirisi when you dey chop hin money you no know abi
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by debbydams(f): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
condom dey na..Tell him u v hiv grin e go run
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kajaard:

I just checked my main, didn't receive any mention from you, meaning you still don't know my main tongue

Anyway back to what you said. Well for me I feel you get so many conflicting answers when you bring your problems to forums like this leaving you utterly confused at the end or you ending up taking wrong advise that could have terrible consequences.

And lastly some people forget they have made some posts with sensitive information like this that could come to bite them in future for example they get a partner that knows their nairaland moniker and he or she does a search through the person's old posts just to see what they are getting into cheesy
If a man wants to judge me by my posts here then it means I won't ever get married lol so I don't think its right to judge people their social media posts because I for example is totally different from the personality I assume here.Also some situation deserves diverse opinions so as to pick the best advise out of the numerous ones given.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Dpundict: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
When they want to use you they will not care. Run now
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by nuel001: 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
My dear, why would you go through such stress and many lies that could backfire? See, tell him to his face that he's a fraudster and that you can and WILL NEVER have anything to do with such a person.
Keep drumming this to him until he's fed up. In the case he doesn't relent, well, maybe you will take the extreme option: BLOCK HIM.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Newboss(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
No, tell him that your toto is cursed.

Mumu woman. You don chop the money of the simp and no wan fûck. I no dey pity your type when these boys match una
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
Babara1994:
Going out with a yahoo boy an you're not ashamed of urself.
And how can you keep an infection in ur body and not treat it? Girls are very dirty. Tuehh

U nor sabi read ??

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
Why can't you just cut him off, seems like you're collecting money from him

Abi o werey no go confess
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Hotguy27: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
Can you swear that you actually don't have vaginal infection? I feel you do.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by IMASTEX: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bola146:
Haba grin grin don't curse yourself please, Ignore him totally.
She can't because she wants to keep collecting from the guys, as she is already doing. And don't want to tender the only thing she can offer. Na yeye dey worry her.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
No one needs to turn you into a Liar.Let him keep disturbing and you keep turning him down he will get tired eventually and find someone else.
You are much more valuable than a hotel room rendezvous.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

How difficult is it to just block him and totally stop talking to him. If you truly see a yahoo guy as what they really are, you won't be talking to any let alone have a close raport with one.

A yahoo boy is 100% a threat to your life. They will use you and you either commit suicide or become useless when they're done.

Meanwhile they become more rich from sleeping with you.

I have my own brother in campus back in the day. He joined cult and I stopped every form of relating with him except goodmorning and nothing more. If I could be that way with my own brother to avoid entering a trap how much more you.

You are 100% the problem here and not him. You don't want to let go.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by AmuEbule: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
Don’t even go there with the vaginal infection stuff because he may tell you that he has been looking for women with vaginal infection
He may even throw a big party for you on hearing the news. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by simplesearch: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

You didn't set a well known moral standard for yourself otherwise such fellow shouldn't be pestering you for fornication. If you lie to him, he might still not mind having an affair with you since he seems obsessed with you already, and that also won't justify your lies.
Ensure you have a genuine relationship with God through Jesus, if you do with little effort telling him what he wants is agaisnt Gods command and a free pass to hell fire, he'll recap and have a rethink without bothering you any further.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by RPG2020(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Tell the boy say you get ticket to heaven aka bros Hi^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Cheated But He Wants Me Back / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... / My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.