Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) - TV/Movies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) (157172 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by MisterKennedy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yuneehk:
I dreamt Odudu won and my sister said I have malaria grin grin grin

Hello dear merry Christmas to you

And I wish you a fantastic new year
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by thatigboman1: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
meobizy:
Show don end? Lol. The thread didn’t reach fifty nor seventy pages. Smh. The final event didn’t make front page at the end of the day. Dead Nairalanders, after all the noise. This is how we’ll put another idiot in power come 2023 so we can nag about pain and hardship.

Let me look forward to BB Mzansi or BBAfrica, the Naija version don tire me completely.
BBMzansi is starting on Jan 23

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by thatigboman1: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yuneehk:
I dreamt Odudu won and my sister said I have malaria grin grin grin
congrats
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by suffering: 7:12am On Jan 07, 2022
The show finished and Nairalanders continued with life. No one cared to give it a deserving close. This is how BBNaija, despite the many complaints, has completely overtaken many formerly loved and followed competitions. Shows which include;

1. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
2. Ultimate Love.
3. Project Fame.
4. Maltina Dance All.
5. Gulder Ultimate Search.
6. Idols West Africa.
7. The Voice.
8. Glo Naija Sings.
9. Naija’s Got Talent.
10. Lion's Den.

Nairalanders as usual will protest and type epistles about how the shows are as popular now as they were back in the day. For some reason they disregard that front page statistics continuously prove my observation accurate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by edoairways: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
suffering:
The show finished and Nairalanders continued with life. No one cared to give it a deserving close. This is how BBNaija, despite the many complaints, has completely overtaken many formerly loved and followed competitions. Shows which include;

1. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
2. Ultimate Love.
3. Project Fame.
4. Maltina Dance All.
5. Gulder Ultimate Search.
6. Idols West Africa.
7. The Voice.
8. Glo Naija Sings.
9. Naija’s Got Talent.
10. Lion's Den.

Nairalanders as usual will protest and type epistles about how the shows are as popular now as they were back in the day. For some reason they disregard that front page statistics continuously prove my observation accurate.
They are hypocrite
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by ThunderSwitch: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
edoairways:

They are hypocrite
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by ThunderSwitch: 3:43am On Sep 03, 2022
[s]
WoundedLamb:

Not necessarily the plan. The same set of people can enjoy the two[s].
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Eeghe(f): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
I think I will vote Phyna for the prize
I like how she is emotional
That’s exactly how I feel now
And of cos that’s only if my favs aren’t there

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Eeghe(f): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Seeing Cyph’s face
Hey Ghod
❤️
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Eeghe(f): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Okay so Biggie brought in the pictures of the evicted HMS while the HMs were outside…

Phyna got very emotional to the point of tears
Bryann was with her too as they paid tribute to the evicted
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Eeghe(f): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
Okay Phyna Bryann and Daniella are doing their level two song and hailing their evicted people
“Khalid dey paint ChristyO dey drum”
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Eeghe(f): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
God they know everybody’s favorite thing to say for example Kess- I am an unemotional mutherfucker and bla bla bla
Khalid - I don’t make the rules
Cyph - so bazic’lly
and etc.

It’s all rather touching
They (Level Two) had an obvious and almost tangible bond
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by nazablossom(f): 6:12am On Sep 11, 2022
Eeghe:
God they know everybody’s favorite thing to say for example Kess- I am an unemotional mutherfucker and bla bla bla
Khalid - I don’t make the rules
Cyph - so bazic’lly
and etc.

It’s all rather touching
They (Level Two) had an obvious and almost tangible bond

Ha! You miss road? grin

Please I need your professional advise ( though I don't know if it's related to your specialty)
I was diagnosed yesterday of shortsightedness on the left eye. (This is due to trauma I suffered 4years ago)
I was told that I will use medicated glass for two-year at least to correct it.

My fear now is, getting used to the glass after the said period, and if it won't affect my sight totally.

Will it work? Any success story?

I await your response in anticipation.
Thank you.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by Eeghe(f): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2022
nazablossom:

Ha! You miss road? grin

Please I need your professional advise ( though I don't know if it's related to your specialty)
I was diagnosed yesterday of shortsightedness on the left eye. (This is due to trauma I suffered 4years ago)
I was told that I will use medicated glass for two-year at least to correct it.

My fear now is, getting used to the glass after the said period, and if it won't affect my sight totally.
Will it work? Any success story?

I await your response in anticipation.
Thank you.

cheesy
I dunno why I posted here, I was updating our thread shocked
Shortsightedness can improve with corrective lens and with age (when the eyes goes into the opposite way of a kind of age-related farsightedness -called presbyopia)

So wearing the glasses will make you see better and if the worry is that it will worsen with time, I don’t believe it will (so long as it is refractive error, like you have been diagnosed with, and not from any other eye disease)

So get the glasses
PS -not my field at all, this is from my general/residual medical knowledge oo
I believe you saw a real eye doctor

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by nazablossom(f): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Eeghe:

cheesy
I dunno why I posted here, I was updating our thread shocked
Shortsightedness can improve with corrective lens and with age (when the eyes goes into the opposite way of a kind of age-related farsightedness -called presbyopia)

So wearing the glasses will make you see better and if the worry is that it will worsen with time, I don’t believe it will (so long as it is refractive error, like you have been diagnosed with, and not from any other eye disease)

So get the glasses
PS -not my field at all, this is from my general/residual medical knowledge oo
I believe you saw a real eye doctor

You are welcome

Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it. You have been of great help with the response.

Yes, I saw a real eye doctor.
( hopefully, they know what they are doing smiley)

Dalu ri nne kiss

And Happy Sunday smiley

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by meobizy(f): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Gate closed.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) by garriAndsugar: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2022
meobizy:
Gate closed.
I'd love to open your inner gate

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.