Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

The Blood Of Jesus And The Revelation Of Divine Justice. Part 7 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blood Of Jesus And The Revelation Of Divine Justice. Part 7 (678 Views)

The Blood Of Jesus And The Revelation Of Divine Justice. Part 5 / The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blood Of Jesus And The Revelation Of Divine Justice. Part 7 by PastorSomba(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
THE BLOOD OF JESUS AND THE REVELATION OF DIVINE JUSTICE. Part 7

Romans 3:23-26 (KJV) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
Deuteronomy 32:3-4 (KJV) Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment (just and justice): a God of truth and without iniquity (injustice), just and right is he.
Galatians 2:16; Romans 3:19-22.

In our study on THE REVELATION OF THE JUSTICE OF GOD. We are answering the questions How did the blood of Jesus reveal that God is a just God. And why did God chose to save man but rejected salvation for Lucifer and the fallen angels.

11. JESUS WAS OUR SUBSTITUTE AND THE PERFECT RANSOM FOR OUR SINS: Jesus became our substitute and took upon Himself all our sins, was made to be sin and was guilty of our sins. With our sins on Him He had to die in our place and fulfill the demands of the law of sin and death. Without taking on the sin of man it was impossible for Jesus to die. Where there is no sin there cannot be death. Hence Jesus said no one can kill Him or take His life rather He will lay down His life and take it up thereafter because He was without sin.

Jesus laid down His life to be sacrificed for our sin as the lamb of God. The sacrifice of the blood of the lamb of God was the full price for the redemption and salvation of all mankind. Since all men became sinners by the act of one man Adam, the act of one man Jesus was also enough for the salvation of all. As a result, by the blood of Jesus the full requirement of the law and justice had been satisfied for the salvation of all men. Whoever goes to hell is because he rejected the sacrifice of Jesus and rejected Jesus as his substitute. Hence he has to pay for his own sin in hell forever.

When Jesus died with our sins He went to hell also on our behalf as our substitute so that no man should go there. But when you reject the substitution of Jesus there is nothing God as the supreme judge can do but to send you to hell forever. Hell is not your portion if only you can accept Jesus today as your Lord and Saviour. For He came to save you from going to hell I pray for you that the one God is using for your restoration shall not know rest until you have recovered all in Jesus name. Matthew 27:45-46; John 10:15-18; 1Peter 2:24. Romans 5:12-21; 6:23; Ephesians 4:7-10;

The purpose of what we are saying is that before you were born God had a plan for your salvation and now He wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the blood of Jesus has done for you and has made you, and no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the blood of Jesus which includes freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Choose Jesus, choose life.
If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Hid Camera Inside Church Toilet So He Can Admire Nyash!!! / Visions From Within You / Who Know Alfas Should Verify This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.