Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt (42095 Views)

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) / Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? / Seek The Lord When He May Be Found – Pastor Kayode Adeyemo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Omooba77: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
JOemmy:
Adeboye and his members are part of the problem they participated actively in bringing power to power despite knowing fully well who he really is rubbish. undecided

Look unto Jesus.....

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Omooba77: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
JOemmy:
Adeboye and his members are part of the problem they participated actively in bringing power to power despite knowing fully well who he really is rubbish. undecided

How are they the problem?
He said he have children everywhere PDP, APC and so on, that we should vote for our choice......

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by jyrre(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
this whole thing is just funny shaa

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Splitmind: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
What a stupid, senseless story. Neither head nor tail

These so-called Men of God think everyone is as stupid as they are.

Very stupid, members of his church are just saboteurs. angry

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
As craz.y as Abacha was, Buhari is worse than him. Buhari is a dullard.

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Kraytur: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
MANNABBQGRILLZ grin

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Coldie(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
I pity people and countries borrowing Nigeria money

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Rollitout: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by abobote: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
Cyberterror:
It is true sha. World powers will never allow Nigeria to break up as long as the country is owing them that humongous debt. You have to give it to Buhari and the Fulani strategists. They get brain. Ipob will finally get tired and their footsoldiers take to kidnapping and armed robbery fulltime when they realize that Biafra was a scam all along.
Is that all you understood from that?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by mastertek: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Borrowing money incase the country breakup so the North can enjoy the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by JoeEeL(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
I used to be a Redeemer until I realised how foolish church is (in Nigeria especially). I have told you people that if you follow this man, you'll end up inside a pit.

This man has absolutely nothing to offer. He's a sly manipulator and enjoys convenience of diplomacy. His mouth is zipped, saying the truth is difficult for this man. Even Oyedepo is better than this man.

The more you follow this man, the more your destiny becomes caged. When he exits this stage, your children and grand children will inherit a multitude of despair, pain and slavery that Nigeria will give them.

If you like keep arguing like a donkey. Don't start using the white fluffy stuff between your ears. undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Vireani79: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
what is this useless man saying....he is begining to have brain damage like bubu angry angry

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by olibeans: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nigerians are always joking with everything including their so called men of God.

I really pity this country
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Angelfrost(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Isn't communication supposed to be about making the other party comprehend?

It's simple... The man is making a fool of your President publicly!

Metaphors were supposed to have been taught in secondary school na!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by matm: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
The endless humonguos debt is the greatest threat to one Nigeria.It can trigger massive secession when Nigeria goes bankrupt.Ipob,stop all agitations.What will grant you freedom is Nigeria's bankruptcy.Its about to happen as there is no means of paying back the borrowed mountainous loans.
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by melodyogonna(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Might be the most senseless thing I've read today
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by computer0810(m): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
Those with low IQ won't understand

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin BABA sef go dey laugh for this one ... Daura road would be tarred biko let me be real estate broker after all na First lady room BABA dey use all the time for FEC meeting maybe they don't need such large facility after all, they should sell the National Assembly too and have one senator per state with zero REP's... shikena
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Beedude(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
Everything no just connect. Na disjointed speech be this. Is baba suffering from old age like Buhari aiidy ?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by genkins(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
From time immemorial, there have been crazy rulers in the world. While not dwelling on ancient times, we will restrict our documentary to just modern history

Saparmurat Niyazov
Macias Nguema
KIM Jong-IL
Etc

These are less known dictators but thier actions during thier time in power is often jaw dropping and wonderful(sic) to say the least.
Do well to comment on who, in your opinion is the craziest of them all. Thank you, subscribe, share and like the video. enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esbAkc8i3G0
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by SpiritLION(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/27/n55-trilion-debt-my-conversation-with-friend-over-constant-borrowing-pastor-adeboye/

MY PROBLEM IS THE FACT THAT THE PRESIDENT WON'T BE ALIVE TO PAY THE LOANS..

HIS FOCUS IS ONLY BORROWING, HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE REPAYMENT KNOWN HE'S CLOSER TO THE LAND OF NO RETURN...

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Naijboy: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Shut up your mouth. If your brain cannot comprehend the story line then you keep quite. Can you call your father stupid.
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by ArticleBeast: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Adeboye after gifting us the clueless and wicked Gen. Failure has now started to tell stories that have no logicality.

I've tried to understand this story and it still comes across like a mind fcck.

Maybe Pa. Adeboye has brain fog or something. Let him keep this unnecessary and illogical story for when next he wants to foist and idiot on Nigerians as 'God's' plan.

Oyedepo was vocal and insistent that Gen. Failure will ruin this country. He clearly has been monumentally vindicated.
Also put gun to your head to vote the baba clueless
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Naijboy: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
melodyogonna:

Might be the most senseless thing I've read today
The story line is not for people with low IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Berylpharm(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
That's the reason why chinese is trooping into nigeria furiously, they will come as investor(in unconstitutional way cos no national regulatory bodies is checking on them ), they do what they like against the labour law.
Right from the entrance to nigeria, they come as tourists ( through tourist visa) and starts penetrating the resources location in nigeria thereafter.
Go to any quarry location you will see them exploring, mining site same development. Go to the new gold mining company in Ilesa, they are the ones exploring the site, they are seriously eyeing the petroleum sector,sea port, airport and railways . Gradually we the nation nigeria is handing over to china...Africa leaders are blindfolded to see these coming, they rather concentrate on leaking the money they borrowed(from China Extim Bank) for infrastructure development which is nothing to show of......for me I just like what happened in Guinea (coup) recently...AU, ECOWAS and other african bodies are useless&senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Reference(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
For one uncompleted bridge and one and a half railway lines..... grin
Nigeria is sold down the river.
Abeg its time for my daily workout...
See you guys after sweat

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Miyachi: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Adeboye after gifting us the clueless and wicked Gen. Failure has now started to tell stories that have no logicality.

Maybe Pa. Adeboye has brain fog or something. Let him keep this unnecessary and illogical story for when next he wants to foist and idiot on Nigerians as 'God's' plan.

Oyedepo was vocal and insistent that Gen. Failure will ruin this country. He clearly has been monumentally vindicated.

It is truly a mindfuck. It's like when someone thinks they're saying something profound but you can't make heads or tails of it.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Solidkay(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Maybe Pa. Adeboye has brain fog or something. Let him keep this unnecessary and illogical story for when next he wants to foist
and idiot on Nigerians as 'God's' plan.

@tarorfeek, I pray for you this day
May the good Lord grant you all your heart desires.
Your comment made my day.
Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by lichocho(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Davash222:
Pa Adeboye should enjoy the Buhari he prayed for and stop lamentations!

Sai Baba
Sai Change
jona Jones na make us get bubu simple..I no de do politics but Jonathan F**kup..
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by melodyogonna(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
Naijboy:

The story line is not for people with low IQ.
I would argue it's for people with single-digit IQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Sleep In The Church? / Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? / Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.