Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,969 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? (27446 Views)

How Much Do You Spend In A Day For Transport / Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? / 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Chuky7(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
A female friend on mine said she burnt through 1m she's says Nigeria is expensive from houses data etc and that you have to keep spending she prefers the one time payments for services( i.e. in some cases)

7 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Vietnaminfo(m): 1:35am On Sep 28, 2021
Chuky7:
A female friend on mine said she burnt through 1m she's says Nigeria is expensive from houses data etc and that you have to keep spending she prefers the one time payments for services( i.e. in some cases)

When I came back to Nigeria, I spent close to that on 2 months visit and I had to run back. The worst is on the data aspect. 20 GB of data was not enough in a week for me. It was really terrible. You guys in Nigeria are trying very to survive.

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by BunmiBie: 1:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

When I came back, I spent close to that on 2 months visit and I had to run back. The worst is on the data aspect. 20 GB of that is not enough in a week for me. It was really terrible. You guys in Nigeria, you guys are trying indeed to survive

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by shege45: 1:58am On Sep 28, 2021
Chuky7:
i like this topic

1 Like

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Mandela887(m): 2:04am On Sep 28, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

When I came back, I spent close to that on 2 months visit and I had to run back. The worst is on the data aspect. 20 GB of that is not enough in a week for me. It was really terrible. You guys in Nigeria, you guys are trying indeed to survive
Please I wish to relocate, which country are u?...is life better in d country u are?...how much can bring me there?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Vietnaminfo(m): 5:20am On Sep 28, 2021
Mandela887:
Please I wish to relocate, which country are u?...is life better in d country u are?...how much can bring me there?

I am in Austria. Every country has it's pros and cons. I came as a student. I have €13,000 as prove of fund before anything. I advise you to check yourself very well before make a journey in any country. No country is easy bro. If Nigeria is better tomorrow, 99% of guys outside will chose to come back. You will not understand until you come. Don't allow any agent to decive you. To survive in Nigeria is not easy likewise abroad. If you are not financially efficient, I will advise you to hold on to what you are doing in Nigeria

309 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Vietnaminfo(m): 5:21am On Sep 28, 2021
BunmiBie:

Hi please let's talk. It's urgent. Thanks

Urgent? Is your wife pregnant � �. I am all ears bro...lol

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Chuky7(m): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

When I came back to Nigeria, I spent close to that on 2 months visit and I had to run back. The worst is on the data aspect. 20 GB of data was not enough in a week for me. It was really terrible. You guys in Nigeria are trying very to survive.

hahaha we are and thing is we think cause we are in a poor country people with means will spend less.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Chuky7(m): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

Urgent? Is your wife pregnant � �. I am all ears bro...lol
Wahala

3 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Chuky7(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by tony0806: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Okay
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by bigdammyj: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Listening
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
We are upcoming diasporans. Warming up grin grin grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Sirmuel1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Vietnaminfo:

I am in Austria. Every country has it's pros and cons. I came as a student. I have €13,000 as prove of fund before anything. I advise you to check yourself very well before make a journey in any country. No country is easy bro. If Nigeria is better tomorrow, 99% of guys outside will chose to come back. You will not understand until you come. Don't allow any agent to deceive you. To survive in Nigeria is not easy likewise abroad. If you are not financially efficient, I will advise you to hold on to what you are doing in Nigeria

If you want to help someone, HELP HIM! Nigeria is a mess.
Anywhere outside Nigeria is 10x better.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by emkz: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Someone who just left spent 2.5m.

When I was abroad twelve years ago, 250k was enough to come to Nigeria for a month.

Now, 700k is not enough.

Wetin dey chop money: data, transport and hotels.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Bornsinner7: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Here for the lies

33 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by RichThugg: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
It’s never very easy. That is why i decided not to show up anymore except for some Xmas seasons..

The last time i was in town, i spent more than 1.8 milla.

Including everyone who would come around for greetings, and expecting you to show some love. Naija has turned to a bad country with lots of hungry citizens walking around embarassed

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by NoFucksToGive: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
The story long

Nigeria isn't a country.. everything is just too expensive.. worse still when you ar eused to paying $1.50c for stuff and getting those coins with value then you come to Nigeria and realize how valueless the naira is

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by iwaeda: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Chuky7:

Where did she stayed and for how many days? If you have family around you, budget about 2m to give away discreetly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by ShitHead(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Whatever you spend, always make provision for ransom.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by marttye(f): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Are those in Togo qualified to be diasporans

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by abdulyaro66(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by winterlover: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Bustincole(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
im here to read lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by xpressionx(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
2016 December

1 Like

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
We wey dey Naija come rain come shine, make we kuku just chilax dey observe nagrin

7 Likes

Re: Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? by SocialJustice: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
You people should come and talk o. I hope this thread grows like tribal and religious war threads.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Living In Abuja? / Pictures From The Lagos-Ibadan Train / Remodeled Enugu Airport In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.