Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

The 'spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 'spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral (4425 Views)

Peter Obi The Spartacus Traitor Of Our Time. / See 1 Of The Wonders Of INEC In Kaduna Governorship Election That Has Gone Viral / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral by AntiMahdi: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
This is an anonymously posted document by someone who calls themselves Spartacus. Because it’s anonymous, I can’t contact them to ask for permission to publish. So I hesitated for a while, but it’s simply the best document I’ve seen on Covid, vaccines, etc. Whoever Spartacus is, they have a very elaborate knowledge in “the field”. If you want to know a lot more about the no. 1 issue in the world today, read it. And don’t worry if you don’t understand every single word, neither do I. But I learned a lot.

The original PDF doc is here: https://www.docdroid.net/kZZXcGS/covid-19-the-spartacus-letter-pdf

Hello,

My name is Spartacus, and I’ve had enough.

We have been forced to watch America and the Free World spin into inexorable decline due to a biowarfare attack. We, along with countless others, have been victimized and gaslit by propaganda and psychological warfare operations being conducted by an unelected, unaccountable Elite against the American people and our allies.

Our mental and physical health have suffered immensely over the course of the past year and a half. We have felt the sting of isolation, lockdown, masking, quarantines, and other completely nonsensical acts of healthcare theater that have done absolutely nothing to protect the health or wellbeing of the public from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

Now, we are watching the medical establishment inject literal poison into millions of our fellow Americans without so much as a fight.

We have been told that we will be fired and denied our livelihoods if we refuse to vaccinate. This was the last straw.

1 Like

Re: The 'spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral by AntiMahdi: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
We have spent thousands of hours analyzing leaked footage from Wuhan, scientific papers from primary sources, as well as the paper trails left by the medical establishment.

What we have discovered would shock anyone to their core.

First, we will summarize our findings, and then, we will explain them in detail. References will be placed at the end.

Summary:
COVID-19 is a blood and blood vessel disease. SARS-CoV-2 infects the lining of human blood vessels, causing them to leak into the lungs.

Current treatment protocols (e.g. invasive ventilation) are actively harmful to patients, accelerating oxidative stress and causing severe VILI (ventilator-induced lung injuries). The continued use of ventilators in the absence of any proven medical benefit constitutes mass murder.

Existing countermeasures are inadequate to slow the spread of what is an aerosolized and potentially wastewater-borne virus, and constitute a form of medical theater.

Various non-vaccine interventions have been suppressed by both the media and the medical establishment in favor of vaccines and expensive patented drugs.

The authorities have denied the usefulness of natural immunity against COVID-19, despite the fact that natural immunity confers protection against all of the virus’s proteins, and not just one.

Vaccines will do more harm than good. The antigen that these vaccines are based on, SARS-CoV- 2 Spike, is a toxic protein. SARS-CoV-2 may have ADE, or antibody-dependent enhancement; current antibodies may not neutralize future strains, but instead help them infect immune cells. Also, vaccinating during a pandemic with a leaky vaccine removes the evolutionary pressure for a virus to become less lethal.

There is a vast and appalling criminal conspiracy that directly links both Anthony Fauci and Moderna to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

COVID-19 vaccine researchers are directly linked to scientists involved in brain-computer interface (“neural lace”) tech, one of whom was indicted for taking grant money from China.

Independent researchers have discovered mysterious nanoparticles inside the vaccines that are not supposed to be present.

The entire pandemic is being used as an excuse for a vast political and economic transformation of Western society that will enrich the already rich and turn the rest of us into serfs and untouchables.

2 Likes

Re: The 'spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral by AntiMahdi: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
COVID-19 Pathophysiology and Treatments:
COVID-19 is not a viral pneumonia. It is a viral vascular endotheliitis and attacks the lining of blood vessels, particularly the small pulmonary alveolar capillaries, leading to endothelial cell activation and sloughing, coagulopathy, sepsis, pulmonary edema, and ARDS-like symptoms. This is a disease of the blood and blood vessels. The circulatory system. Any pneumonia that it causes is secondary to that.

In severe cases, this leads to sepsis, blood clots, and multiple organ failure, including hypoxic and inflammatory damage to various vital organs, such as the brain, heart, liver, pancreas, kidneys, and intestines.

Some of the most common laboratory findings in COVID-19 are elevated D-dimer, elevated prothrombin time, elevated C-reactive protein, neutrophilia, lymphopenia, hypocalcemia, and hyperferritinemia, essentially matching a profile of coagulopathy and immune system hyperactivation/immune cell exhaustion.

COVID-19 can present as almost anything, due to the wide tropism of SARS-CoV-2 for various tissues in the body’s vital organs. While its most common initial presentation is respiratory illness and flu-like symptoms, it can present as brain inflammation, gastrointestinal disease, or even heart attack or pulmonary embolism.

COVID-19 is more severe in those with specific comorbidities, such as obesity, diabetes, and hypertension. This is because these conditions involve endothelial dysfunction, which renders the circulatory system more susceptible to infection and injury by this particular virus.

2 Likes

Re: The 'spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral by AntiMahdi: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
The vast majority of COVID-19 cases are mild and do not cause significant disease. In known cases, there is something known as the 80/20 rule, where 80% of cases are mild and 20% are severe or critical. However, this ratio is only correct for known cases, not all infections. The number of actual infections is much, much higher. Consequently, the mortality and morbidity rate is lower. However, COVID-19 spreads very quickly, meaning that there are a significant number of severely-ill and critically-ill patients appearing in a short time frame.

In those who have critical COVID-19-induced sepsis, hypoxia, coagulopathy, and ARDS, the most common treatments are intubation, injected corticosteroids, and blood thinners. This is not the correct treatment for COVID-19. In severe hypoxia, cellular metabolic shifts cause ATP to break down into hypoxanthine, which, upon the reintroduction of oxygen, causes xanthine oxidase to produce tons of highly damaging radicals that attack tissue. This is called ischemia-reperfusion injury, and it’s why the majority of people who go on a ventilator are dying. In the mitochondria, succinate buildup due to sepsis does the same exact thing; when oxygen is reintroduced, it makes superoxide radicals. Make no mistake, intubation will kill people who have COVID-19.

The end-stage of COVID-19 is severe lipid peroxidation, where fats in the body start to “rust” due to damage by oxidative stress. This drives autoimmunity. Oxidized lipids appear as foreign objects to the immune system, which recognizes and forms antibodies against OSEs, or oxidation-specific epitopes. Also, oxidized lipids feed directly into pattern recognition receptors, triggering even more inflammation and summoning even more cells of the innate immune system that release even more destructive enzymes. This is similar to the pathophysiology of Lupus.

COVID-19’s pathology is dominated by extreme oxidative stress and neutrophil respiratory burst, to the point where hemoglobin becomes incapable of carrying oxygen due to heme iron being stripped out of heme by hypochlorous acid. No amount of supplemental oxygen can oxygenate blood that chemically refuses to bind O2.

The breakdown of the pathology is as follows:

2 Likes

Re: The 'spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral by SarkinYarki: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: The 'spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral by spartacuzz(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
If na my own spartacuzz,I don't know what to type here o.
Re: The 'spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral by Igahbarr: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
Some body should please summarize it !

1 Like

Re: The 'spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral by crestedaguiyi: 1:22am On Sep 28, 2021
I have really not been feeling myself since I took this vaccine, I am supposed to go for the 2nd jab by end of October , sincerely am scared.

Any small breeze I don catch cold; small stress severe headache don start.

It was never like this. God help me .

Even my freind okoli who took it before me is having malaria every now and then

1 Like

Re: The 'spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral by crestedaguiyi: 1:24am On Sep 28, 2021
And it's the moderna vaccine they are administering to us in ph here

1 Like

Re: The 'spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral by airoport: 2:56am On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=crestedaguiyi post=106236504]I have really not been feeling myself since I took this vaccine, I am supposed to go for the 2nd jab by end of October , sincerely am scared.

Any small breeze I don catch cold; small stress severe headache don start.

It was never like this. God help me .

Even my freind okoli who took it before me is having malaria every now and then[/quote
Please help yourself, check for "jagzinne" injury remedy at niacincurescovid.com, powered by Dr .Dmitry Kats, he wanted off Twitter for recommending remedies!

See post at Twitter @DCGreenZone1 who recommended MitoQ, Pycnogenol, NAC, & glycine for Jab injury yesterday.
Check also @liquimmunuty, Dr Malone, @EdwinRankin, Dr Chestnut or other wellness doctors at Twitter for help. Mind you, remedies are being buried by big tech. Research o. On www use Brave, duckduckgo, etc check pine needle tea, Suramin niatonin, etc
No slack o, be your own doctor, it's a serious matter. Good luck.
Re: The 'spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral by otokx(m): 5:49am On Sep 28, 2021
crestedaguiyi:
And it's the moderna vaccine they are administering to us in ph here

Astrazeneca was administered last week.
Re: The 'spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral by optm(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2021
AntiMahdi:
This is an anonymously posted document by someone who calls themselves Spartacus. Because it’s anonymous, I can’t contact them to ask for permission to publish. So I hesitated for a while, but it’s simply the best document I’ve seen on Covid, vaccines, etc. Whoever Spartacus is, they have a very elaborate knowledge in “the field”. If you want to know a lot more about the no. 1 issue in the world today, read it. And don’t worry if you don’t understand every single word, neither do I. But I learned a lot.

The original PDF doc is here: https://www.docdroid.net/kZZXcGS/covid-19-the-spartacus-letter-pdf

the doc is not in the link provided. Says it has been deleted
Re: The 'spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral by simeonabio(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2021
Op, please kindly re upload this article. The original article has been deleted.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Might Be The Next President! / Cbn Directive: Uba Names Philip Oduoza New Md / Kwara Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.