Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Best Way To Make Low-data Usage Content - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Way To Make Low-data Usage Content (404 Views)

AEPS Admin Portal Explained: Benefits & Usage / Is This The Best Way To Send Money To Nigeria? / What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Make Low-data Usage Content by Ofodirinwa: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I make online content (youtube) and I want to see how I can make my content easier to enjoy by people in Nigeria. One of the main issues people have told me with watching my videos is the cost of data in Nigeria

So what is the best way to make the content less taxing on people's data?
Is audio only content better on data than audio and video content?
Re: Best Way To Make Low-data Usage Content by Seniorwriter(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
Hello, I make online content (youtube) and I want to see how I can make my content easier to enjoy by people in Nigeria. One of the main issues people have told me with watching my videos is the cost of data in Nigeria

So what is the best way to make the content less taxing on people's data?
Is audio only content better on data than audio and video content?

Reach out via the facebook Id on my profile for a more detailed information.
However you can consider the use of an explainer whiteboard animation video.

@SENIORWRITER

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Start A Cocoa Business In Nigeria / What Lucrative Business Can One Start With ₦50,000 In Nigeria? / 18 Lucrative Businesses You Can Start From Rural Areas In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.