Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun (42620 Views)

Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) / Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) / 6,000 Illegal Miners Flood Osun From Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun by Corporate2020: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2021
muykem:
Please is wailing a communicable or hereditary disease?

It's an incurable hereditary disease that affects the brain, the body, the spirit, and the soul and renders the sufferer useless.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2021
Scamburster:

U be prophet?

Na so I see am o

It's predictable dear
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2021
seunmsg:

I get paid N30k BMC monthly salary. You want to join us? Trust me, the pay is not bad.

What is BMC? I thought the C was changed to Z recently after the 50$ pay.
Whatever C means Z means Zombie

Never do I want to be a zombie for any politician, Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun by Xbobtage: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Corporate2020:
Igbos, let's do it. Bring out your best hands. Being Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo the Solution, bring Peter Obi the prolific banker, bring Ogbonnaya Onu the genius, Let's have good choices to select from.

The Jagaban Borgu, Africa's most strategic political genius too will be out. One or two of his political sons too will be out to for us to select from. Let's do it. Only the best is good enough. Let's select the best from the South.

It doesn't matter if the next President is Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Itshekiri, Kalabari or Erik. Presidency must return to the South. The worst of us cannot be ruling the best.

My friend their is no tribe called Erik in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun by bareal(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
Yes sir. He's the one.

Then, no one can help you even as you need one urgently!!!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
bareal:

Then, no one can help you even as you need one urgently!!!
That shouldn't stop you from helping me if you chose to

The political elites already know who'd be there come 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS / Buhari's Executive Order Number 6 / Governor Wike Laughs As A Comedian Mimics Him At An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.