Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,824 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

I Will Pay You To Start Your Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Will Pay You To Start Your Farm (1010 Views)

Get Irrigation Equipment For Your Farm: Spray Tube / Getting the right source of water for your farm / How To Put Fulani Herdsmen Off Your Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pay You To Start Your Farm by benzion72(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Vacancy exist for OND/NCE/BA graduate of English language and the Art at Ajetumobi Model College Bakare, Imorun, Odigbo Local government. Salary is very attractive and there is accomodations free within the school premises with access to DSTV and GSM booster for internet access.
There are large expanse of forest for cultivation of forest trees like Plantain, Cocoa, Kolanut. (Cost affordable)
Applicant should be accustomed to village setting.
Forward your scanned letter of application, credentials and CV to alben2002@gmail.com
Re: I Will Pay You To Start Your Farm by benzion72(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Still open

(1) (Reply)

CHARCOAL Needed In Large Quantity In Lagos / Looking For Serious Buyers Of Raw Rubber Latex From Congo Origin / A Mature Female Pig 4 Sale.......lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.