Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Groom Breaks His Spine At Own Wedding After Friends Threw Him Up (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Breaks His Spine At Own Wedding After Friends Threw Him Up (VIDEO) (1264 Views)

Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Breaks His Spine At Own Wedding After Friends Threw Him Up (VIDEO) by Hackportal(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Groom breaks his spine at own wedding after friends threw him up but failed to catch him [video]

Groom breaks his spine at his wedding in Romania after friends tried to give him the ‘bumps’ but dropped him on his head.

The wedding ceremony which started on a good note and was proceeding with a lot of merry-making suddenly turned tragic as the groom landed badly on his head, leaving him seriously injured.

The groom is said to have contacted his lawyer as he may be taking legal action against the friends for causing him injury.

A short video capturing the moment the groom made the awkward landing was shared on YouTube by Short News…

Watch it below :

https://loadedpulse.com/groom-breaks-his-spine-at-own-wedding-after-friends-threw-him-up-but-failed-to-catch-him-video/

Re: Groom Breaks His Spine At Own Wedding After Friends Threw Him Up (VIDEO) by habsydiamond(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
All of them dem be judas Ischariot.. Dem betray the groom..

Re: Groom Breaks His Spine At Own Wedding After Friends Threw Him Up (VIDEO) by Hackportal(m): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
habsydiamond:
All of them dem be judas Ischariot.. Dem betray the groom..

Lol
Re: Groom Breaks His Spine At Own Wedding After Friends Threw Him Up (VIDEO) by rickleye: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hackportal:
Groom breaks his spine at own wedding after friends threw him up but failed to catch him [video]

Groom breaks his spine at his wedding in Romania after friends tried to give him the ‘bumps’ but dropped him on his head.

The wedding ceremony which started on a good note and was proceeding with a lot of merry-making suddenly turned tragic as the groom landed badly on his head, leaving him seriously injured.

The groom is said to have contacted his lawyer as he may be taking legal action against the friends for causing him injury.

A short video capturing the moment the groom made the awkward landing was shared on YouTube by Short News…

Watch it below :

https://loadedpulse.com/groom-breaks-his-spine-at-own-wedding-after-friends-threw-him-up-but-failed-to-catch-him-video/

They must have all been bleeping the bride and was the only way they could continue the charade
Re: Groom Breaks His Spine At Own Wedding After Friends Threw Him Up (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
I know this is a serious matter, but wait make I laugh first.

Re: Groom Breaks His Spine At Own Wedding After Friends Threw Him Up (VIDEO) by Bolarineliza202: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
Are these friends or beasts shocked shocked
May we be saved from enemies who call theirselves friends shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks His Spine At Own Wedding After Friends Threw Him Up (VIDEO) by Hackportal(m): 12:19am On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Are these friends or beasts shocked shocked
May we be saved from enemies who call theirselves friends shocked shocked

I tire
Re: Groom Breaks His Spine At Own Wedding After Friends Threw Him Up (VIDEO) by Hackportal(m): 12:19am On Sep 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
I know this is a serious matter, but wait make I laugh first.

Haha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You / I Want To Go Into Marriage Counseling Business / Women:why Una Dey Do Yanga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.