Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Obiora Okonkwo: Russia Ready To Assist Nigeria Revamp Ajaokuta Steel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiora Okonkwo: Russia Ready To Assist Nigeria Revamp Ajaokuta Steel (15629 Views)

Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy / Egypt To Assist Nigeria In Preserving Looted Benin Artefacts / Insecurity: Zambia Ready To Assist Nigeria, Says Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiora Okonkwo: Russia Ready To Assist Nigeria Revamp Ajaokuta Steel by emmyileri(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
ozo13:
I have been hearing same talk since my secondary school days in that Ajaokuta that should be like 20+ yrs ago..
You just speak my mind sir

2 Likes

Re: Obiora Okonkwo: Russia Ready To Assist Nigeria Revamp Ajaokuta Steel by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Because if it works then they would have to remove it from their budget.... you need to look at how many billions they put for the repair of that steel company every single year.....this should be a company that would ease unemployment and increase export but no the greedy urchins and pests we call leaders would never allow it work...I swr e no go ever better for politicians slowing down the progress of this country
aremuforlife:
Can someone tell me, why this ajaokuta project looks like mission impossible, why is it difficult to restore or make to work?
Re: Obiora Okonkwo: Russia Ready To Assist Nigeria Revamp Ajaokuta Steel by fregeneh(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nackdemall:
.. Yes !!! But the same father different mothers cool cool

You're correct!! Honey badger is they're younger sibling
Re: Obiora Okonkwo: Russia Ready To Assist Nigeria Revamp Ajaokuta Steel by Tundex911: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
Russia??

Hope no be wetin I dey reason sha make dem no come with war motive o

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR / Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office / Deji Adeyanju Has Been Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.