Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Jake: Son Of Emperor - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jake: Son Of Emperor (26714 Views)

The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) / Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story / Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
His eyes blinked in astonishment. The Oracle, really? He had expected an old crone, with missing teeth and wrinkled skin, with a single line of cloth hanging on her shoulder. He certainly didn't expect a young lady in suit.

His surprise most have been obvious. " Have I shocked you in anyway?"

"I wasn't expecting a young lady as the Oracle. I expected an old lady, with crooked fingers and long nails. That or a lady hidden behind a veil, shrouded in mystery." Jake didn't understand why he was speaking so freely with her, yet he felt alive and free. " I didn't expect a lady in an office suit."

She smiled. " At least you are honest. Other lie in order to sound modest." She beckoned for him to sit. "We don't have much time. I am sure you want this done and dusted as soon as possible."

You have no idea. Jake didn't want to sound anxious, but he was tired of everything: The fear, the anxiety surrounding his power and so on. He just wanted a simple life. He sat down and looked at the table. A stack of cards appeared from nowhere.

"Pick a card. You can choose from anywhere, its not necessary you pick from the top of the pile."

Jake picked the first card nonetheless. He passed it to her. The Oracle looked at it and kept it aside, turning it up so that Jake could see what he picked. There were four small pictures of a tornado, storm earthquake and a wild fire.

"Power. Turbulence." The Oracle said. The kind of words that will get Simi screaming for my head!

He then picked a second card, this time from the middle of the pile. He passed it to her. She looked at time, a flicker of interest in her eyes. She turned it and kept it on top of the first one.

"The sun. Giver of life and death, depending on what you want."

Jake held his breath. This is becoming scary. Even he couldn't have imagined it.

"Pick another card."

This time he picked from the bottom part of the pile. The Oracle held it and dropped it immediately on the other. Skulls were on it.

"Death. Defeat. Victory. Pick your last card."

Nervous, Jake picked from the top again. The Oracle held it and dropped it. It was a picture of a snake biting itself round a badge.

"The Coven. Decision. Destiny."

The cards disappeared. Jake felt the tension rise.

"Bring your hand."

Gingerly, he stretched it forth. She held the hand. Suddenly, her face changed, flames surrounding her hair and body. Her eyes turned red, then blue and finally white.

"Destiny!" She gave a shrill laughter. " You are here at an opportune time, a time that will decide the fate of the Coven and that of the vampire world. For your destiny and that of the Coven are interwoven. The time will come when you have to choose and your choice will be representation of destruction or salvation for the Coven and all humanity! Go, now, Go!"

Suddenly the ceiling opened and Jake found himself teleported to the Great Hall. It was full, almost overflowing, yet he could hear the crickets outside.

They all heard the prophecy.

4 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by oloyedprince1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
rapmike:

I am very sorry for the slow updates. A lot of things are battling with me: poor power supply, no data and so on. I will try and speed up the updates this week. It has truly dragged for long.
Thank you for the response
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"Empress you shall be until someone tears that ruthlessly from your hand. Then you will watch your world burn!

Simi woke up with a start. The dream had been coming more often, with the words changing every now and then but with the same consequence.And there is nothing I can do to change it.

She turned on the empty bed. Since she had quarrelled with Gerald about Jake, he has been avoiding her bed. Even with his prophecy now out in the open, Gerald still doesn't see him as a threat.He sees the boy he misses, the one who could replace him. It doesn't help that Muyiwa is not war-like.. To make matters worse, everyone seems to toe his line since that damned prophecy. Everyone, even Ore treats Jake with some level of fear, so that their actions won't be what will bring the coven down.

She didn't care. Simi wants Jake dead. Dead and forgotten.

She quickly stood up and took a bath.I won't look like a swine because of that half-vamp! Her water was hot, almost scorching, but she didn't care. She wanted her skin to be clean. When she was done, she cleaned up and dressed in a long red gown with diamonds littered everywhere on it.This was what I wore when Gerald first met me. She reminded herself. He may favor her if she wears this to meet him and something may be finally done about Jake.

As she ascended to the higher levels, a servant came to meet her.

"Your Eminence, Princess Ore is here to meet you."

3 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by oloyedprince1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Rapmike, thanks for the update… but it’s getting slower and small and people are starting to lose interest
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by pyro10(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
You write so well
Kudos
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Now what? Since the day of the prophecy, Ore's stance on Jake had softened. Not because she was afraid of him or so she claims but because of the prophecy, claiming that he was some sort of chosen one. Her plans was to meet Gerald first, though she wasn't sure of what to say.

She suddenly realized that she was frowning and felt ashamed. Ore was her daughter and main supporter during this period. Why can't she see her?

"Where is she?"

"In the royal cellars, my empress."

Probably drinking. Ore inherited her mother's love for wine, alongside her love for power and cunning. "Fine, I will go there. Make sure nobody disturbs us."

The servant bowed and walked away. Simi made her way to the cellars.

She met Ore steaming a cup of blood wine with her eyes. Red eyes. Why did none of her children have golden eyes? She knew that Ore would have used such gift appropriately, unlike Muyiwa Ore was not afraid to shed blood.

"Mother." Ore dropped the cup and knelt down, head bowed.

"Rise." Simi took her seat. "What brought you here this early evening?"

Ore smiled. "I have just thought of something, Mother. As the Empress, you have the right to add or alter any new team that is created in the coven, right?"

"Yes. The royal couple can do that. How is that......"

"Well, since Jake has received his prophecy, then the next stage of integrating him into the coven is to fix his class and then put him in a team. Since he would obviously be a warrior, he would be placed in a team of five. You can put one person in there, just to watch him."

Simi eyed her daughter. "I want Jake dead not watched."

"But you can't kill him, at least without suitable proof, mother. To get such proof you need evidence which you can only get through a spy. Moreover, since he will be with his team for most of the time, you can use the spy to know his weakness. His weakness will be useful when the time comes to kill him."

Simi smiled. This scheme has promise. Gerald would have nothing against her picking a warrior for Jake's team and even if he did, he could do nothing against her.

"You are very smart, my daughter." She stood up and kissed Ore on the cheeks. "This is what I needed." She drained her drink and left the cellars.

Simi was in a positive mood. As she planned her words, another servant came to her.

"Your royal Majesty, The Oracle demands your presence."

3 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by pyro10(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2022
If you like update once in a month....na u sabi

1 Like

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by idmicheal20: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
pyro10:
If you like update once in a month....na u sabi

Are you paying him?

You don't know what the guy is passing through. Try to be considerate.

1 Like

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by oloyedprince1(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2022
Thanks boss for the update
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by pyro10(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
idmicheal20:

Are you paying him?

You don't know what the guy is passing through. Try to be considerate.
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2022
"Demands?" Simi was raging. "When did the Oracle become my superior that she demands my presence? The servant quickly bowed and left.

Left without an apology. The Oracle will answer for this! Simi stormed towards the Oracle's chambers.

She met the Oracle working on her plants.

"What right do you have to demand my presence? What right?"

The Oracle turned back blithely. "Seline, what did you say to the Empress?"

The servant came back.The stupid servant "I said that the Oracle demands her presence."

"Next time, say that the Oracle requests your presence or begs your attention." The Oracle spoke like she was teaching a toddler the alphabets. "Now apologize to the Empress!"

The servant turned towards Simi and knelt down in reverence. "I am sorry if I offended you, my Empress!"

"Now go! I have important matters to discuss with the Empress."

The servant dashed out of the room.

"Apologies for the manner in which she delivered my message. Seline can be an oaf at times."

"Why send her to me if you didn't mean offense?" Simi's eyes burned.

The Oracle ignored that. " You intend to put one of your people in Jake's team, right?"

Simi's eyes lost it's fire in shock. "Did Ore tell......"

"Your daughter told me nothing. In fact I didn't know that she was the person who planted the idea into your head. I saw it in my dream. I also saw your death. Yours and mine."

The room suddenly became dark in her eyes. My death? Simi knew enough of the Oracle to know that it was not a jest or a joke.

"That's why I asked for you."

"How did I die?" Simi's eyes spoke loudly. "How?"

"You were in the forbidden section of the library, close to the room where Pandora was kept. Someone held Pandora in one hand and was choking you to death in another."

Simi felt vulnerable and cold. "Pandora? That horn?"

"Yes, the horn."

"Did you see who killed me?"Tell me it's Jake.

"No, your Empress. However, your daughter died with you."

Ore? Why? "So my daughter's death is the same day? What about my son?"

"I didn't see his death. Neither did I see Jake."

3 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by oloyedprince1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thanks boss for the quick update
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by oluwatosin070: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hi Rapmike,

Thank you for the story. Its quite a wonderful storyline.

However, can you please update it on a frequent basis. Although I don't know busy your schedule is but we the audience will appreciate a frequent update.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
The Oracle pointed to a chair. "Sit, Your Eminence. There is something I will show you."

Simi looked at her insolently, but did as she requested. The Oracle picked a stone and dropped it on the table in front of her, then she picked a cup of water and poured it on the table. The water flowed towards the stone and got divided by the stone.

"Prophecy is like this water. Your actions are like the stone. You want to divert the water, distort the prophecy, but the result may not be what you expect."

"But the water is divided, Oracle." Simi looked unimpressed.

"Yes, but it still spills on the floor, in the spot where it would have been without the stone." The water converged and flowed towards the floor. "To stop the water from getting to that spot, you have to alter the direction of the flow completely and no Oracle can tell you how, because that is not revealed to us."

"But it can be done?"

"Yes. It can. But will you know the result, My Empress? Will you be satisfied with what will happen if you take certain actions to forestall the danger you think?"

"You are talking of Jake, aren't you? You think I shouldn't continue with my plan of selecting one of his teammates."

"On the contrary, that's the most I will advise you to do. Monitor him, but don't go beyond that. Our doom may not come from him, but from someone around him."

Simi's eyes narrowed. "What do you mean?"

"When I looked into his future, I saw his blood spilling on our insigna. That is a clear indication that he has a part to play in the impending doom. Whether his role is for good or evil, I couldn't see. But I know this: the blow that will shake the foundation of the coven will involve him. May be his blood will activate the Horn of Pandora, may be someone will collect his blood to create something, some weapon similar to the Horn, I don't know. What we can hope is that when the blow comes, we will be ready to stop it and that Jake will not be lost to us."

Simi stood up. "Thank you for telling me this, Oracle. One more thing, who else knows about what you told me?"

"Only the Emperor, Your Eminence."

"Then we should leave it that way. No one else must know, not even Jake himself!"

3 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Jake walked down the armory with Cleopatra, looking at the various weapons and armor on display. Today was the day that he joins a team as a warrior, which everyone seemed to expect.

New vampires are fitted into different roles after they visit the Oracle the first time: some are placed in the steward category, some are builders while the rest are warriors. Stewards can be farmers, those who attend to the blood farms that deliver the coven it's first choice meal, other stewards serve the elite which include the Emperor and Empress and the members of the council. Others deal with meal and official running of the coven. Rarely does one see a steward serve the Oracle or dab into the magical sphere.

The builders create and maintain the great buildings that the coven have. Some of them create sculptures and mosaics celebrating different people while a few work outside the building for the coven.

But the striking force of the coven is the warriors. They are the ones who fight the battles, create weapons and run assignments for the coven. They engage in spy activities, reconissance missions and serve as messengers to other covens.

That's where they chose to place Jake in.

"With your prophecy, the council seemed to have no choice." Thomrod told him when it was announced. "If a storm is coming and you are the key to it, it's better if you are prepared for battle and there is no better way to achieve that than to place you among the warriors. Besides your talent places you there."

Jake understood his point but he was apprehensive. Due to the prophecy, everyone seemed to be cool with him, like they are afraid of offending him or something. Jake felt that it is a prelude to a trap. Yet it can't be helped, after all he wanted amity not strife.

"Jake, are you listening?" Cleopatra cut into his thoughts.

"Yes...erm.no. Am sorry."

She shook her head. "I know this may be overwhelming for you, but please try and focus. We have to pick the right weapon and armor for you."

2 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by pyro10(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
You're loosing lots of readers i must tell you,

1 Like

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by oluwatosin070: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
pyro10:

True
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
pyro10:

Maybe I will just stop this story, since everyone wants me to come and kill myself here.

If you can't wait for the next time I write, then please stop following the story, there is so much I am going through in life right now.

Thank you.
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by ashatoda: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
rapmike:

Maybe I will just stop this story, since everyone wants me to come and kill myself here.

If you can't wait for the next time I write, then please stop following the story, there is so much I am going through in life right now.

Thank you.
Please continue just ignore these set of people we dey follow you
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by oluwatosin070: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
rapmike:

Thank you.

I apologize. Please take good care of yourself.

Your health matters first. You can update at your pace, we'll relate.

Stay safe
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by pyro10(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Notify the audience that you can't continue the story due to certain issues so as to stop us from expectations....

The stories/articles here act as therapy for few of us

Thanks
rapmike:

Thank you.
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
oluwatosin070:

I apologize. Please take good care of yourself.

Your health matters first. You can update at your pace, we'll relate.

Stay safe

Apology accepted.

I have a lot of things on my plate at the moment and NEPA doesn't help matters. For five days now, no light. It's hard to be updating everyday with long epistles when your phone battery can die at any moment. Data is another issue and my phone needs replacing, which I don't have the money for at the moment. All these frustrate me a lot.

So please bear with me when I don't update regularly.

1 Like

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by oloyedprince1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Alright
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by Dacallartow: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2022
Good morning sir
U really make this morning cold weather warm for me.with this beautiful story
Thanks a lot
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
"Okay. I am sorry."

She rolled her eyes. "Don't be sorry, be focused. Do I need to start all over again?"

Jake scratched his hair. It had been inching him for a while.

"Maybe so. Why can't I just choose any weapon or armour?"

"You will be going on missions or if the gods forbid, war. You can't slay your foe when you are spending hours lifting your weapon."

"Obviously. But what else?"

"You have to take a weapon that you are adaptable to. Thomrod said that you are great with two swords offensively but too weak to defend against a mace or an hammer."

"Would my enemies wield a hammer or a mace?"

"It's possible. We may be fighting other vampires or werewolves. Some werewolves are that strong to hold hammers greater than what Thomrod uses."

Then pit them against my teammates, not me. Jake had hoped that he will be able to make use of two swords in battle, he was a terror in them. But Thomrod had more experience and Cleopatra seemed to follow his lead.

She sensed his disappointment. "You will use a sword, but not two. Thomrod and Calypso had discussed this and decided on that.

"I didn't have a say on it? That's unfair!"

Cleopatra smiled. "Life is unfair, Jake. You of all people should know that. Well, you can start by picking a sword."

Jake walked to where various different swords were hung and started to pick. The first he picked was a silver colored longsword. He held it up and took two swings with it before it shattered, giving him a fright.

Cleopatra blinked her eyes. "Well, that's certainly not for you."

Jake was confused. "I didn't mean to.... They won't blame me for this, will they?"

"No. If the warrior is powerful, the weapon can shatter when he or she holds it."

Walking gingerly, Jake picked a great sword and dropped it. "Too heavy." He picked a slim blade and held it strongly. He attempted a swing.

"Drop the sword!" Cleopatra shouted, sweat rolling off her brow.

"What, it isn't...." Jake stopped as he felt his legs buckle and weaken. "I can't seem to drop it. What's wrong with me?"

Suddenly the sword caught fire and started to burn. Jake tried to knock the sword off but instead the surrounding area started to burn. Cleopatra was weaving some hand signs but nothing was happening.

Jake was about to lose consciousness when a cloak suddenly covered him and the sword. The fire went off and then the sword dropped.

"Jake! Jake!! Can you hear me?"

He picked himself up and looked around. "What happened? Why couldn't I remove the sword?"

She looked at him in wonder. "Jake, you are a marvel. That sword chose you."

"Chose me?" He sat on the floor. "What is this cloak doing on me?"

"It's armour, Jake. It also chose you."

Jake felt his strength returning. He stood up.

"You can pick the sword now, Jake. Remove the cloak and take the sword."

"The same sword?" He wondered if she was mad.

"Pick it."

Jake nervously removed the cloak and picked the sword. It caught fire again, but this time it was controlled and calm. He felt a surge of energy.

Cleopatra gave him a sheath. "Keep the sword, hero!"

Jake smiled before keeping the sword and taking the cloak.

Cleopatra then took him to an room where he picked a thin chainmail and greaves. When they left the armoury, he turned and asked her about the sword.

"It's the sword of Herrick the Demon k
King. He was Emperor for a thousand years. He created this sword by capturing a dragon and dipping the sword into the belly, chanting powerful spells. Since then the sword has been known to consume magical powers and slay the most powerful of foes- vampires, werewolves, trolls, dragons, dinosaurs, warlocks... It's even said he dueled the devil with the sword."

"And?"

"When he was about to die, he made the cloak in order to temper the fury of the blade and swore that only his heirs will wield it. Since, it has only been used by two people in the coven."

"Who?"

"Lord Glabach and your father."

And now, I am the third. Jake felt a huge lump on his head.

My life has just become more complex.

5 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
They left the armoury and made their way to the Great Hall, where Jake will be meeting his teammates.

"What's it like, meeting new teammates? Well, this is my first time and I don't know what to expect."

"It's like every other meeting, Jake. It can go smoothly or otherwise but nothing serious. Just be calm and cool."

That's easier said than done. Meeting and working with people who wanted your head a few weeks ago wasn't going to be as easy as she made it sound. That said, it will not do him any good to be tense. Most of that animosity had washed away and in place of that is now curiosity. Only for the time being. Once something goes wrong, all the hate rushes back. He had experienced that as a human, when he was playing football with people twice his age.

At the door of the Great Hall, he met Thomrod waiting for him.

"Come inside when you are done with him." Cleopatra said as she left Jake and entered the hall.

"The sword of Herrick the Emperor. An epic weapon, I dare say."

The fact that he started with that spoke volumes. "It chose me, that's what Cleopatra said. I don't know what to do. I wanted...."

"A regular weapon with no special significance or mention so as to fit the simple life you want. Your life is not that simple, Jake. You should know that by now."

"But if you didn't tell Cleo that the best weapon for me is a sword, I co....."

"Cleo, now?" Thomrod smiled. "You have developed affections for our beautiful Cleopatra."

"No. I just came up with the nickname."

"Yet you have none for me or Calypso or even your father."

Why did he mention him? I barely see my father. His eyes blazed in anger. "I guess I don't matter that much to him."

Thomrod shook his head sadly. "Your father is a busy man...."

"Yet he has time for the Empress and her chicks. Mind you, if he didn't get my mother pregnant with me, I ..."

"Couldn't have existed. I know what you think but I didn't wait here to bicker about your father. I came to see you. Remember what I told you."

"You told me a lot of things, Sir."

His smile became a bit wary. "Sir? When did we become so formal?"

"I am sorry." Jake looked down. "I don't know, I feel, I feel scared. Like what will happen if I go there and everyone sees the weapon I have. It will cause an uproar in the coven."

"Which is none of your fault." Thomrod put his hands on his shoulders and faced him. "You can't do anything about this. Focus on what you can do, Jake. Remember, no matter what happens, you are not a prophecy. You are a person. Your destiny is in your hands. You determine what will happen, Jake. Now go there and show the coven your true self."

He patted Jake on the back. As Jake held the handle of the door, Thomrod tapped him on the head.

"Good luck."

4 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by pyro10(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
It's getting more intense ...
Op kudos to you.
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
The Great Hall was devoid of the seats and tables that usually adorned it. In it's stead was a sea of bodies. Jake looked out for a familiar face and saw none. His presence was not noticed and he was grateful for that.

Sweat was all over his face. Jake was feeling like he was cooking and it was not just the nerves. The sword seemed to been warming him up and his cloak and chainmail made him feel heavy.

Suddenly, the lights went out, causing murmurs among the recruits. Jake could see clearly without the light and could catch a few recruits praying. Praying for a favorable team, I guess. He wondered if he should be praying and decided not to. I will likely get a bad choice. What gods will create beings that are in need of blood everytime?

A voice boomed from the hall, cutting through the noise like a sword through silk.

"Good evening our dear recruits. It is my pleasure to welcome you to the selection process.

3 Likes

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by ashatoda: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is really getting interesting. I'm waiting for what Simi will do when she realizes the sort of weapon Jake is wielding. Though I know his father will be so happy. Thanks @Rapmike I'm loving the steady updates
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by rapmike(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
"You shall be placed in a team of five with a team leader. Your teams have been selected and we have categorized all of you according to your abilities and potentials. We shall pick at random from each category one person."

"Your names and faces will appear on the screen in front of you. Once you see your name, you are to walk through the open door by your right where you will be directed to your team. Remember, your team is like your family outside this coven and within it, so treat it with all the attention it requires. Good luck."

The voice stopped as a screen came on.

Jake leaned on the wall, a bit absent minded as the names started to appear. As threatened, they came with their faces. Recruits moved into the door and the area started to think out. Jake stopped Cleopatra and was about calling her when her name appeared and she left.

A few vampires noticed him and started to whisper between themselves. Probably hoping not to fall in the same team with me. It was oddly cheering. He didn't want a team where he was overly pampered or where he will carry the whole load in battle.

He was still thinking of that when his name came up. He found himself in team 4 and wondered what that would mean for him. Conscious of the various shades of eyes watching him, Jake walked out of the Great Hall through the right door.

The door led to a stairway going down. Jake followed it. When he got to the end of the stairs, he found an arrow on the wall pointing to the right. He followed the arrow, wondering why he had to go through this stress. He then got to a door with '4' written on it. He opened.

Jake found himself in a garden with Cleopatra and two other guys. One was stocky and a bit short, with black hair and a double edge axe on his hand. The second guy had silver hair which seemed to be alive in the light. He held a longsword and a silver shield and was gilded in all silver. Sir Silver

From his back a voice spoke.

"Welcome to team 4, Jake."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by Dacallartow: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
Thanks a lot for this regular updates
Re: Jake: Son Of Emperor by oloyedprince1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thanks so much for this boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ / Chimamanda Ngozi-adichie Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.