Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 (24614 Views)

Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 / West Ham Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 29th September 2018 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by Kinzo0917(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
Polynek:
Man U and Chelsea jox de cut pple ticket anyhow grin
but manU won na
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by Okonjo123(m): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
mad man
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by Okonjo123(m): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
flexyrule:
Chelsea without Kante is always different.

Kante drives the midfield like roughneck on the rig.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
grin
flexyrule:
Chelsea without Kante is always different.

Kante drives the midfield like roughneck on the rig.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by Ogbodavies(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by enemyofprogress: 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
danny56:

How can you sleep with your "beated"?
were they not beated?
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by Ojycelarma: 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
His a striker , that the work of a midfielder or maybe a number 8, the midfield is not working!
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by samwillyco1(m): 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Angelfrost:
Chelsea and United....

Later, una go dey make noise where Liverpool dey!!!

Nonsense! Especially the ones who claim to have the GOAT of football in their midst! tongue

Are you well at all ? CR7 is the Goat

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by Ojycelarma: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lukaku is a point man, let your midfielders up their game and the ones on the flank and see him finish for you!
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by enemyofprogress: 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Angelfrost:
Chelsea and United....

Later, una go dey make noise where Liverpool dey!!!

Nonsense! Especially the ones who claim to have the GOAT of football in their midst! tongue
did you wash our march at all? Na bad belle go kill you I swear

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by enemyofprogress: 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ojycelarma:
Lukaku is a point man, let your midfielders up their game and the ones on the flank and see him finish for you!
yinmu
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by Ojycelarma: 12:55am On Sep 30, 2021
You're over working him, his human after all, if the team is not playing well its the coach's fault he needs to change tactics, as a coach you should be able to read the game and make tactical moves its a game of tactics
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by Ojycelarma: 1:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 5:32am On Sep 30, 2021
mrkings84:

I dey on top my bed, if wetin I talk pain u, come and beat me
That's exactly what I wanted you to do . Take your L and sleep. You Chelsea fans are not contented at all. You didn't say all these things that made me to quote when Thomas Tuchel was kicking butt left right center. It was all hype, but the moment he got his butt kicked, it's back to complain. Before we'll know it now , una go sack am.
Una no dey tire to sack coach.
You don't expect to win Everytime.
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by gevans(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2021
Penguin2:

How far?

Man U won 2:1 o...

You still wanna troll?
We will pay back at the unshakable bridge
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by gevans(m): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2021
Without mincing words, this lost to Ju wetin self grin was indeed painful. I didn't see it coming, I expect Chelsea to thrash them 3:0. However, we have learned our lesson, we need to get our tactics right, and use that vexation/anger to pieces every team on our path to all the trophies in this season and beyond. Quadruple is a must...

Blues any time any day
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by Beedude(m): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2021
gevans:
Without mincing words, this lost to Ju wetin self grin was indeed painful. I didn't see it coming, I expect [/b]Chelsea to thrash them 3:0[b]. However, we have learned our lesson, we need to get our tactics right, and use that vexation/anger to pieces every team on our path to all the trophies in this season and beyond. Quadruple is a must...

Blues any time any day
U don too overrate this ur Chelsea team self. Trash them 3-0 for Turin ?
Though Juve standard has dropped in recent season but not to the point of trashing them 3-0 at home.
U think Chelsea doesnt have any weakness too ?
Teams like Atletico, Juve, Sevilla, Man utd, Dortmund will still give Chelsea a run for their money anytime, anyday. They are are capable of beating Chelsea on their day.
Concerning the quadruple, it is good to have big dreams , at the end of the season we can talk about that.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by Polynek(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2021
Kinzo0917:
but manU won na
Dem still cut my ticket with dat scoreline undecided
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by garfield1: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2021
gevans:
Without mincing words, this lost to Ju wetin self grin was indeed painful. I didn't see it coming, I expect Chelsea to thrash them 3:0. However, we have learned our lesson, we need to get our tactics right, and use that vexation/anger to pieces every team on our path to all the trophies in this season and beyond. Quadruple is a must...

Blues any time any day

Why should Chelsea thrash them? Do you realize that juve is bigger than chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by gevans(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2021
garfield1:

Why should Chelsea thrash them? Do you realize that juve is bigger than chelsea
Candidly speaking, Chelsea is currently bigger than Juve.
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by gevans(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2021
Beedude:

U don too overrate this ur Chelsea team self. Trash them 3-0 for Turin ?
Though Juve standard has dropped in recent season but not to the point of trashing them 3-0 at home.
U think Chelsea doesnt have any weakness too ?
Teams like Atletico, Juve, Sevilla, Man utd, Dortmund will still give Chelsea a run for their money anytime, anyday. They are are capable of beating Chelsea on their day.
Concerning the quadruple, it is good to have big dreams , at the end of the season we can talk about that.
Giving us a run for our money doesn't necessarily means losing to them. Right now, Chelsea is a better side. Don't forget that we are currently the Champion of Europe.
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by Beedude(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2021
gevans:

Giving us a run for our money doesn't necessarily means losing to them. Right now, Chelsea is a better side. Don't forget that we are currently the Champion of Europe.
Giving u a run for ur money means a 50-50 contest is expected.
You won the UCL which is commendable but you fans should stop seeing ur team like a Bayern munich or Real madrid team that won the UCL in recent years.
Dont overblow your ego. U need to get used to more transhing cos the season is still very young.
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by garfield1: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2021
gevans:
Candidly speaking, Chelsea is currently bigger than Juve.

How
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by gevans(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
garfield1:

How

We are the current champion of Europe
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by gevans(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Beedude:

Giving u a run for ur money means a 50-50 contest is expected.
You won the UCL which is commendable but you fans should stop seeing ur team like a Bayern munich or Real madrid team that won the UCL in recent years.
Dont overblow your ego. U need to get used to more transhing cos the season is still very young.
Did you say more "thrashing"?

Does that depict the quality of a champion?
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by Beedude(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
gevans:

Did you say more "thrashing"?

Does that depict the quality of a champion?
Do i need to tell u your performance after winning your first UCL in 2012 despite being defending champion ?
Fact is Chelsea winning the UCL is just a one off thing (an upset kindof season). Now u will enjoy the tag of being a champion but everyone will come prepared and determined to beat you.
Can u withstand the task ? Only God knows.
Chelsea performs better as an underdog. Favourite tag is one of those things Chelsea hardly cope with. Reason why teams like Madrid and Bayern are the best in the business.
They can handle the pressure of being favorite and still deliver. But that cant be said of Chelsea FC

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by mrkings84(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
INVINCIBLECSP1:
That's exactly what I wanted you to do . Take your L and sleep. You Chelsea fans are not contented at all. You didn't say all these things that made me to quote when Thomas Tuchel was kicking butt left right center. It was all hype, but the moment he got his butt kicked, it's back to complain. Before we'll know it now , una go sack am.
Una no dey tire to sack coach.
You don't expect to win Everytime.

That makes us who we are. We don't setttfor less. Your club can keep faith with a failure coach, u guys have nothing to lose. But Chelsea can't......
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
mrkings84:

That makes us who we are. We don't setttfor less. Your club can keep faith with a failure coach, u guys have nothing to lose. But Chelsea can't......
You called Klopp a failure coach. After winning champions league, super cup clip world cup and crown it with EPL?

You're not a true Chelsea fan cus a true Chelsea fan knows that Klopp is a legend. Even Guardiola can confirm that.
Plastic fan.

Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by mrkings84(m): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
INVINCIBLECSP1:
You called Klopp a failure coach. After winning champions league, super cup clip world cup and crown it with EPL?

You're not a true Chelsea fan cus a true Chelsea fan knows that Klopp is a legend. Even Guardiola can confirm that.
Plastic fan.

Ok, u are now a Liverpool fan? That's nice. Yes, Chelsea is known for sacking unserious coaches. We pay them even after we sack them. But does this make Liverpool better than Chelsea in anyway at least in the past decade and counting?

Fan base how far, Liverpool pass Chelsea?
In trophies do they pass Chelsea??

So take a chill pill!!
Re: Juventus Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 0) On 29th September 2021 by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
mrkings84:

Ok, u are now a Liverpool fan? That's nice. Yes, Chelsea is known for sacking unserious coaches. We pay them even after we sack them. But does this make Liverpool better than Chelsea in anyway at least in the past decade and counting?

Fan base how far, Liverpool pass Chelsea?
In trophies do they pass Chelsea??

So take a chill pill!!
No need to reply you again. You're just a yesterday Chelsea fan. How can you say in terms of trophies and fan base.
I never new a was busy replying a novice football fan who doesn't even know the history of the club he claim to support

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Leicester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 28th June 2020 / Burnley Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 11th August 2023 / Inter Milan Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 9th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.