Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,392 members, 7,800,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) (62603 Views)

Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar / Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by kindlyheart: 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
I was expecting them to blame Buhari as usual but This case has many turns.
Female on female
Easterner on Easterner
Igbo on Igbo.
A Northerner will never do this to his fellow Northerner.

never, and that's what my fellow selfish Easterners will never understand
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by stephenabudu959(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
Female on female
Easterner on Easterner
Igbo on Igbo.

UR sense plenty die

I love wat u said... A Northerner would never do this to a fellow Northerner and that's the pure fact
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by lereinter(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
You are in a profession of life and death, still your wickedness is close to demonic

I pity her
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Bayonet40: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kingsuave:
Omor i too like the sQuad wey i dey roll with jhoor,

Naso one mumu soldier waka come our table for where we dey lavida come dey try cause trouble because say my paddy wear dia camouflage,

Him no know say na strongmen gather dey dia,before him guys go come back up am two X1 bottles don ring for him head already,

We come find way oticlear as per no time to check time.. grin
strong man my ass. Why then did you run. Weakling. grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Bayonet40: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
So corpers should not serve job again. Ordinary job angry angry
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by jimyjames(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
GeneralPula:

But whenever there’s Biafra agitation, everyone of them be Igbo right?
Those who claim to be from bini are from bini living on igbo territories biafrans know where igbo land starts and ends
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by bashir1451(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
Female on female
Easterner on Easterner
Igbo on Igbo.
Laugh wan tear my pants
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by epondudu: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
bashir1451:

Laugh wan tear my pants
Why will a Northern soldier beat a civilian over pieces of small chops?
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Miller232: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Semikolo:
From previous threads

https://www.nairaland.com/6768218/female-lieutenant-pours-dirty-water

And

https://www.nairaland.com/6768553/nigerian-army-reacts-officer-pouring

Their has been a new twist to the whole situation

Video: Youth Corps Member, Ezeiruaku Ifenyinwa, Explains what caused her Altercation with Lt. Chika Anele.

The said event happened on 28 July 2021 in Eburutu Barracks Calabar.

That the issue happened when they corp members went for drilling competition at the Eburutu Barracks, organize by the commander of the brigade and i was one of the ushers for the event.

On the said date i got to the venue early and while i was there, i saw one of my Captain friend who arrived quite early to the venue and on seeing him, i tap him and then we exchange pleasantry, only for Lt. Chika Anele to shout on me that i shouldn't touch an officer on uniform. After scolding me, I went back to my position and I was standing there, another officer came and he was offering me an handshake, I told him that they said we should not shake an officer on uniform, so wen the started sharing small chops, and Lt. Chika was in charge of the small chops.

I went further to share the small chops to the invited guests and some officers, so one major now called my attention and said that he mistakenly pour his small chops on the ground that I should change it for him, I told him that it was finished and that the ones he's seeing there are for the umpire but he insisted, and me not knowing what to do, I now went back to Lt. Chika and explained to her what the Major request was about, she started insulting me that I was senseless, that was I not there when she told me that the reserve ones are for the umpire??

Before that, she had given me one to keep that when ever we were hungry we could eat, she now ordered me to go and bring that one and change it since I don't have sense, and go and give it to the Major, I quickly went and changed it for him.

After the event ended, she called me and started insulting me again that she doesn't know why I'm behaving like I don't have sense and that, is it that I'm senseless So angrily I went to the other side of the barracks where I met an officer who saw my countenance and requested to know why my face was that way.

So I explained to him that the way some officers are talking to the corpers I don't like it, and he insisted on knowing who provoked me, I now told him that Lt. Chika insulted me, that I don't like the way she spoke to me, He now said to me that he was sorry and apologize on her behave. So we left.

On the 28th day of July, Lt. Chika called for a meeting that we should all assembly at the basketball court, which all of us did.

She now brought me out and told corp members that I was the reason why she called this meeting, that me I went to tell a senior office that if not for Nigerian Army uniform if I see her outside will she talk to me??

She now started comparing and she asked me Which school I graduated from, my CGP and the Course I graduated from, I told her, she now asked my fellow corpers "is there any comparison between a graduate of Unilag and Madonna University?? Nobody answered her.. She now asked me to go and put on my NYSC Uniform, we call it 6 over 7. She said I should go and put it on.

When I got to my room I found out that my menstruation just started, so I had to washup before dressing up, I now went to washup, when she waited for me she now called one of the corpers to come and check on me,

So the girl came and I told her that I was coming that I was washing up, the girl went and told her that me I'm bathing, angrily she came to my room were I was dressing up and she was like, " I told you to go and change and you where using it to bath, she order the corpers to fetch water for her, when the got the water she asked them to get sand..........

Watch the video to get the remaining gistkiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLrN_J6wAdE

Stupid soldier una yeye uniform wey no get any value again bloody cowards
Na unarmed people dem go dey shakara
To shakara bandits dem no fit
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by LionTiger(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Staccato001:
WTH! So this incident occurred since July and it's just coming to the public space. Everything has been silent since then and probably the Lt have returned to her normal daily routine.

Hearing from the oppressed, I think it's more of a show of power and bravado and that ain't right. The scenario depicted more of a personal grudge that evolved and should have been overlooked with sense of professionalism from the Lt.

The internet never forget.
Social media is the future.

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by haslaw(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Rexymania:
The corper is too rude. Read in between the lines

Yes .I think she was disrespectful to the Officer just because she has been opening her legs for the male officers . Even in my place of work,once a girl has been sleeping with your boses.

The army officer went too far sha.

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by RealDaughter(f): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dem never born that copra abi Lit Chika,I dey fear you? Girl na you fuckup,why you go even kneel down?she dey craze
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Atolu01: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Creatures like that, will never face the men oppressing them. Only to pick on other "weaker" or younger females; who are probably also being picked on by the irritating men, too. The "aware" female youth has many enemies.

1 Like

Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Myself2(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
All this time this lady corper is using to tell tales by moonlight should be better used in getting a very sound lawyer, even on pro bono, to sue the officer and Nigerian Army and get good money from this incident. This opportunity will not come her way again o
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by fof1: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
Semikolo:
Bit by bit I'm getting there

Don't bother searching her on Facebook, she has deactivated her account... grin grin

So Lt.Viola who Managed to be enlisted into NA after her Own NYSC in 2018 is Comparing Graduating at Madonna with UNILAG? It is Very unfortunate...I will not Blame her at all, but the Nigeria Army that enlisted U after all the Backpasses...
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Sebgajere(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jealousy jealousy
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by chineduuf: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Semikolo:
Bit by bit I'm getting there

Don't bother searching her on Facebook, she has deactivated her account... grin grin

This is the dirty officer? Insecurity is bad o.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by CaptainAyub: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
haslaw:

Very true.
E be like na IPOB de kill northerners like flies all over the north now.
Make una de try reason front and back b4 posting.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Lucycash: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
Come why are you the only one receiving the whole insult, I think some paragraph are still missing.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ayotemide:
I am just here to condemn the actions of the power-drunk fool. And assure graduates of Madonna that I consider this the rantings of a fool, because surely she must be delusional.
her actions is enough to have made Madonna withdraw their certificate for misrepresentation of what the school represents if they were actually serious about their name and reputation
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Dagger111(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
samonak:

that is, you must have been given army sponsorship, the army must have officially released you to pursue your degree, if you don't have that permission, if you like get 5 PhDs dem no go send u.

You are in the system my boss.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Dagger111(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
samonak:

Some of the NCOs even possess BSc, MSC and even PhD! I even knew one Sgt in 82Div Enugu who had an MSC while his friend a S/Sgt had a PhD! Unfortunately, both were IBO's and had no "long leg" the military should have concentrated more on commissioning those ones especially for SSC cadre and left DSSC for blinking civilian graduates.

I am telling you my gallant colleague.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by giles14(m): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lastmankc:
Take that foolish military woman to sambisa forest, you will see her crying like a baby
she is being economical with the truth.
Make we hear Lt chika own side of the story and others present before we conclude.
Truly that corpers dey very senseless,behaving like a true Madonna graduate.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
I got azzlicking/semi-olosho vibes from the utterance below.
next time arrive on time with your mates and stay in your lane. wink

have what's wrong in exchanging pleaseantries with people you consider friendly/familiar with.we all do it in our day to day interactions.it was just pleaseantries not flirting na
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
kiwi007:
80% of female soldiers in barracks see corpers as treat so they aim at them all the time and if the corp member is now the jovial type with the soldiers you don enter red zone be that. They female start picking on you at every opportunity they get. Most this female soldiers picking on the female corp members are always the coded cheerful givers in barracks. So any corper coming and looking too nice towards male soldier is a treat . And two , most soldiers pick on the female corpers because while getting close to the bosses the female corpers might get on a payroll or even get to become a soldier with higher ranks than them since the corper is coming in with bsc so that shit ain't gonna happen on the female soldiers watch .
Some female corpers self to do. How will you be dating someone husband that the wife is still in the same barrack . Though that's by the way sha
the said bully soildier is also a graduate like her
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by AK481(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
Cocck and bull story
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by Venymen(m): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
But make I ask you,is it only u in the camp,just run-in from one officer to the other,u have hidden intentions too,say d truth,na man course this issue
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by godofuck231: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
She’s a liar and a stupid girl , is she aware after taking that oath as a corp member she now a federal government worker and property ? Added to that she behaving in a manner that isn’t welcome, the more you complain the more you go suffer , you go report to another senior officer abi , you don buy job na, she get luck if nah me be that officer she go bury her self
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by rabiudon: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
Female on female
Easterner on Easterner
Igbo on Igbo.
Lol. All the bandits terrorizing the north are from where?
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
epondudu:
Female on female
Easterner on Easterner
Igbo on Igbo.
Are u sure?..so why are notherners killing, kidnapping themselves?Why are they abandoning there under-aged wives because of VVF?GO TO CHRISTIAN OWNED HOSPITALS & SEE UNDER-AGED HAUSA/FULANI GIRLS ABANDONED BY THERE SO CALLED HUSBANDS.
Re: Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) by haslaw(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dagger111:

I am telling you bro.... Just so, because they don't want the NCOs to benefit massively from the commissioning, it is now stated that civil certificates won't be recognized for commissioning except you are voluntarily released on long course to military institutes. Can u just imagine!!!

You are reasoning like a typical NCO. Having a degree is not always sufficient to get commissioned. Besides, you would have applied and have been released to go for studies before such qualifications are even considered. Also the issue of age comes into play. Most fresh graduates are alway very young fit and sharp which is exactly what the military wants not some old NCO. An NCO will always behave and act like an NCO even after they have been commissioned.

Any NCO with qualifications not declared at the point of recruitment should be arrested for either going AWOL or brandishing fake qualifications because you couldn't have been in two place at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) / Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.