Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech (3890 Views)

Do You Need To Pay In Dollars($) , Let’s Kennietech Help You Out / Clients Reviews, Testimonials And Success Stories, Your Rating Is Next! / Free Web Development Training At Kennietech (virtually) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by taiwofawole: 2:42am On Sep 28, 2021
My name is Kennie Fawole , CEO of Kennie Technology , We are into web development | social media management | Video animation and editing | Blogging & Adsense Monetization | Content writing | Business Strategist and Consultant .

Kennie Technology (www.kennietech.com.ng) deals with various digital services ranging from Web Development, digital marketing , company & Business registration, Social Media Marketing & Business consultations ..

This Thread is meant for customers review about the service we render .. My previous thread with over 50 Postive review was deleted . This is a new thread I just created .. If you had any business with Kennie Tech , kindly drop a review below

[PS - you can reach out to us via call/whatsApp +2347083946059 or info@kennietech.com.ng]

2 Likes

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by taiwofawole: 3:07am On Sep 28, 2021
Below are some screenshots I was able to take before my thread was deleted

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by taiwofawole: 3:08am On Sep 28, 2021
More screenshots

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by taiwofawole: 3:10am On Sep 28, 2021
My existing and future client would take it up from here grin

You can trust us !
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by calebrita(m): 7:13am On Sep 28, 2021
He design www.handhelliot.com. my website. He did and deliver it in record time. He has been supportive ever since then. Salute and kudos to him.

1 Like

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kunlezy4me: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Honestly, Mr. Kennie is a client that is trustworthy and reliable. He built www.confamng.com
I can emphatically say that he is ready to handle your website design and put you through the procedures involved.

1 Like

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by jelbabs: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kenny fawole is responsible with good character and highly intellectual with less supervision. I recommended him as good and responsible brother.

1 Like

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by IdJack(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2021
This Guy is good. He was able to helped me diagnosed my website to know what's wrong.

Now my website is moving well now.

Thank you bro.

Will still do business with you.

1 Like

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by hahn(m): 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
calebrita:
He design www.handhelliot.com. my website. He did and deliver it in record time. He has been supportive ever since then. Salute and kudos to him.

This site can’t provide a secure connectionwww.handhelliot.com. uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

That's what I got when I tried to view your site

1 Like

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by taiwofawole: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
hahn:

This site can’t provide a secure connectionwww.handhelliot.com uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

That's what I got when I tried to view your site

Yes , there is a mistake in the URL . It is https://www.handhelliot.com/ ,He mistakenly added “.” to the end of the domain name
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by hahn(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
taiwofawole:

Yes , there is a mistake in the URL . It is www.handheliot.com , Mr mistakenly added “.” to the end of the domain name

This site can’t be reachedwww.handheliot.com’s server IP address could not be found.
Try:

Checking the connection
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Now it's saying this undecided
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by taiwofawole: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
hahn:

This site can’t be reachedwww.handheliot.com’s server IP address could not be found.
Try:

Checking the connection
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Now it's saying this undecided
I omitted “l”
https://www.handhelliot.com/
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by hahn(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
taiwofawole:

I omitted “l”
https://www.handhelliot.com/

Nice.

Not bad at all
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by taiwofawole: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
hahn:

Nice.

Not bad at all

Thank you
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by btaliat(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
I have done business with him before and I am cool doing transactions with him.

1 Like

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kenniefawole(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Good morning world
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kenniefawole(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2022
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by Goalty01: 10:11am On Jan 06, 2022
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by Spunkyempire: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2022
This man is a good man.

I was finding it difficult to get a domain and hosting from my favorite hosting company, I couldn't pay with all the cards I have. I reached out to him for help though at first, I thought it's one of this scammers.

He did not only help purchase the package, he as well added his own money to help me out.

God bless you sir.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by hartoyebi38: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
This is undoubtedly one of the most trusted persons on this forum. He did great work for me.

Keep it up sir

1 Like

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by Yemite1845: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
I stumbled on this thread ,I’ve known Kennie Fawole for more than 3 years now, Imranroofing introduced him when I need a reliable web developer to oversee my e-commerce business,he did a very great job on my website and follow up promptly on any troubleshoot…..Keep it Kennie Fawole
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by SageTravels: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kennie Technology thank you for helping me build my dream website. I am grateful for everything. Your kind is rare in this industry. You are professional and patient. You also pay attention to every detail.

I have been blogging for some years now and everything was moving very well until one day my template started giving me a headache. I was unable to post with the template. I tried all I can, no way. So, one day I changed the template to one template like that everything was fine again. I can post and do other things. But I didn’t like the template.

I was tired of the blog and there was a need for me to rebuild the blog to something different. I came to Nairaland and request the service of a web developer. That was how I met Kennie Technology.

I discussed the idea and the kind of thing I want to build. I told him my budget and we seal the deal. Immediately we concluded, he started the redesigning process. It was not easy but he showed me that he is the right man for the job.
Today I have my dream blog. I have always wanted a blog that will have my products and article section on the homepage. Kennie Technology helped me to achieve the kind of blog I want.

He is always on standby to assist me anywhere I need him.

The website he helped me to do. https://www.sagetravels.com

1 Like

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by castrol180(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
SageTravels:
Kennie Technology thank you for helping me build my dream website. I am grateful for everything. Your kind is rare in this industry. You are professional and patient. You also pay attention to every detail.

I have been blogging for some years now and everything was moving very well until one day my template started giving me a headache. I was unable to post with the template. I tried all I can, no way. So, one day I changed the template to one template like that everything was fine again. I can post and do other things. But I didn’t like the template.

I was tired of the blog and there was a need for me to rebuild the blog to something different. I came to Nairaland and request the service of a web developer. That was how I met Kennie Technology.

I discussed the idea and the kind of thing I want to build. I told him my budget and we seal the deal. Immediately we concluded, he started the redesigning process. It was not easy but he showed me that he is the right man for the job.
Today I have my dream blog. I have always wanted a blog that will have my products and article section on the homepage. Kennie Technology helped me to achieve the kind of blog I want.

He is always on standby to assist me anywhere I need him.

The website he helped me to do. https://www.sagetravels.com

sagetravels.com is not a safe site, it will warn you before you enter the website but that doesn't mean the builder/designer cannot improve

1 Like

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kenniefawole(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
castrol180:

sagetravels.com is not a safe site, it will warn you before you enter the website but that doesn't mean the builder/designer cannot improve

How ? Ssl is active so I see no reason for any warning . Kindly provide image to proof to assist us further
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by Borough: 1:07am On Mar 31, 2022
This is guy is good at what he does and very committed to projects. Most importantly, we never meet face to face, but he delivers my job without any problem and is somebody you can trust with money which is very rare. Bros, please continue to do a good job and be honest as you always and genuine people will always seek your service. I will continue to work with you and also recommend you to my family and friends.

1 Like

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by Goalty01: 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by ifedaporh: 9:07am On Apr 10, 2022
I will recommend this developer for your project based on his willingness to work and deliver within record time. When I needed someone to help kickstart my new project, I came on nairaland and engage few guys and I felt the cool to work with him. He delivered the job already and he and his team are ready to work alongside till the foundation phase is solid. Check out www.babavendor.com....to get the real picture, check in 2 weeks time from this post

2 Likes

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by Raisinggodlysee: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
This developer is who I can recommend to anyone who needs a web developer with a difference. There are so many of them out but few have the character. He has the skills and the character.
He wasn't so about the money, he just wanted to deliver.
Check my site out
https://raisinggodlyseeds.com

2 Likes

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by PericomaNwankwo: 7:15am On May 16, 2022
Guys he delivers. I posted this thread and he offered to help me with it. Saved me the stress of Naija banks.

https://www.nairaland.com/7122530/anyone-here-order-fiverr-gig

I recommend.

1 Like

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by kenniefawole(m): 7:15am On May 24, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:
Guys he delivers. I posted this thread and he offered to help me with it. Saved me the stress of Naija banks.

https://www.nairaland.com/7122530/anyone-here-order-fiverr-gig

I recommend.

Thank you
Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by Udoboss(m): 8:12am On May 28, 2022
He's advised and mentorship was the driving force that set my career today

1 Like

Re: This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech by NnekyRiri: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thanks For A Job Well done......
Love Doing Business With You,
Always Delivery.
God Bless You

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shawarma And Milkshakes Stand / World Class Cement Plant Will Be Established Next Year - Aganga / Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.