Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:34 AM

Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) (63688 Views)

Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal / List Of Nigerian Nurses Caught For Forging Educational Credentials In The US / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Nurses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by aluko360(m): 5:23am On Sep 28, 2021
Health workers checking out in droves; it's over 40 days and doctors are still on strike and one power drunk minister said we have excess doctors on national TV.

Las las na ile abiye , Sisi alagbo and native doctors we go dey patronize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by karnafiu03(m): 5:25am On Sep 28, 2021
Medical Brain drain!
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by winterlover: 5:27am On Sep 28, 2021
Timoleon:
Na the one wey see job be that.
Brother. This country is finished.
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:30am On Sep 28, 2021
That guy short well
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by grandstar(m): 5:32am On Sep 28, 2021
eedimo:
We have enough at home, some are even jobless.
Anybody were won japa, make him dey go.

Sad to say but the pay in England isn't much. The British government needs to pay NHS nurses better. This might soon be happening but by how much is what is unknown

4 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by aremuforlife(m): 5:35am On Sep 28, 2021
I hope they are not among those saying the evil Nigeriahas done to them is enough, from graduating as a nurse in Nigeria to start working as a nurse in UK. That means our educational system is not as bad as we're thinking.
Migration has been exiting from the beginning of the creation.

11 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by sulaak(m): 5:41am On Sep 28, 2021
martyns303:
Let them go…. They will soon find out it’s not all roses �. Not even America or Canada but UK! UK that will tax everything back, they will earn the money, and spend it all on tax, accommodation, transportation, electricity, heating and many many expenses and at the end of the month, they will be left with nothing.

Nigeria is not a rich country when compared to the west, in Nigeria how many people actually take their health seriously and go to the hospital or willing to pay good money for medical services. Medical services are ridiculously high in the west, that’s how they are able to generate revenue to be able to pay better. As a country, yes there’s corruption, but we are making do with the best we have.

And before anybody comes for me, I am also a professional, I have lived in the UK, SA, UAE and recently US. I still will rather work in Nigeria.

Medical care is free in the UK.

Tax is high but you can earn more from working hard and being productive, Nigerian doctors and nurses are in demand due to Brexit. No country can continue to haemorrhage their educated youth and replace them with limited professional

13 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by wale0911: 5:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Brain drain....... And it's been massive like never before. A typical pointer that the state is failing.
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by deepwater(f): 5:42am On Sep 28, 2021
martyns303:
Let them go…. They will soon find out it’s not all roses �. Not even America or Canada but UK! UK that will tax everything back, they will earn the money, and spend it all on tax, accommodation, transportation, electricity, heating and many many expenses and at the end of the month, they will be left with nothing.

Nigeria is not a rich country when compared to the west, in Nigeria how many people actually take their health seriously and go to the hospital or willing to pay good money for medical services. Medical services are ridiculously high in the west, that’s how they are able to generate revenue to be able to pay better. As a country, yes there’s corruption, but we are making do with the best we have.

And before anybody comes for me, I am also a professional, I have lived in the UK, SA, UAE and recently US. I still will rather work in Nigeria.

Did you work in all those countries you once lived in ?

8 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by McStoic(m): 5:50am On Sep 28, 2021
ednut1:
Uk wicked sha. Na 28k gbp salary per year. Should be 50k and above
.I am equally amazed at how people especially nurses choose the UK. Prolly because UK has easier to work outside Nigeria than US, Australia and Canada.

UK has always been a very exploitative domain! Tueh!

14 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by bareal(m): 5:52am On Sep 28, 2021
martyns303:

Please, do not wait till tomorow. Just take the next available flight back home. If you are a health worker then, the minister is waiting for you. We are all waiting for you.

6 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by Burgerlomo: 5:53am On Sep 28, 2021
Congratulations guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by IdJack(m): 5:53am On Sep 28, 2021
Good for them.

What were you expecting before

They have to look for their daily need
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by mybiz234: 5:57am On Sep 28, 2021
eedimo:

You mean you have enough auxiliary nurses and health Tech nurses at home?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by martyns303(m): 5:58am On Sep 28, 2021
bareal:

Please, do not wait till tomorow. Just take the next available flight back home. If you are a health worker then, the minister is waiting for you. We are all waiting for you.

I am already in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by mfm04622: 5:58am On Sep 28, 2021
Mynd44:
As Posted pn twitter

If you ask them, they will claim Nigeria did not do anything for them! Could they have paid the full cost of their education?!

4 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by mybiz234: 5:59am On Sep 28, 2021
martyns303:

Coming back to Nigeria shouldn't be difficult for you. So, why are you not back to Nigeria yet since Nigeria is better for you?

You deceptive hypocrite!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by Amajerry83(m): 6:02am On Sep 28, 2021
dadebayo1:
Wow... Congrats to them.. I heard all the best hands in the health sector have left and all we have left are grin grin

We still have Small doctor, Dr. SID and plenty native doctors grin

8 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by AfroKnight: 6:03am On Sep 28, 2021
eedimo:

I hope you’re being sarcastic.
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by newoffer: 6:05am On Sep 28, 2021
Na your village people dey speak inside of you... telling you there is joy in poverty...
martyns303:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by newoffer: 6:06am On Sep 28, 2021
[pray for your own glory to come. His height is taller than all your dreams..quote author=WowSweetGuy post=106237708]That guy short well[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by martyns303(m): 6:08am On Sep 28, 2021
mybiz234:

Coming back to Nigeria shouldn't be difficult for you. So, why are you not back to Nigeria yet since Nigeria is better for you?

You deceptive hypocrite!

I am in Nigeria uncle!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by TemmyT002(m): 6:08am On Sep 28, 2021
Timoleon:
BMC crew. Come and demonize these ones too. Despite all that Buhari is doing for this country. Despite the fact that APC has made Nigeria an annex of Heaven. These ones have the effrontery to leave Nigeria for a UK. Ordinary Uk O. They left Nigeria for Ordinary UK.

BMC crew please come o!

Anyone who has a BMC person as a friend should beware. They ain't good people.

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by izubext007: 6:09am On Sep 28, 2021
Unal see wetin buhari cause.
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by Marv650(m): 6:10am On Sep 28, 2021
martyns303:

Why not? Naija is the only place you can survive and live comfortably while stealing public funds. Here you don't need to get job on merit, just know someone that knows someone.
You'll rather work in Naija because you will 8/10 times be in strike and be able to engage in other activities. You may choose not to show at work, there's no system to monitor you.
Yes, Naija is the best working environment of all you've listed. More importantly because the living expenses are just too affordable.

8 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by techWriter3: 6:13am On Sep 28, 2021
wanna like na Nurse man betweens arbitrate down with Bring marriage...Nigeria is at the cusp of an meltdown.

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by Temptee101(m): 6:16am On Sep 28, 2021
eedimo:

See this wan.

Ya eye go soon clear.
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by dreu2fine(m): 6:16am On Sep 28, 2021
Mynd44:
As Posted pn twitter
Stupid set of people running away from dea country wo will make it beta
Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 6:17am On Sep 28, 2021
martyns303:

Nobody should come for you...you have just said the right thing...I believe if anyone wanna pursue medical career abroad...North America will be better...

3 Likes

Re: Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) by Tonytonex(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2021
Mynd44:
As Posted pn twitter
I need one of their phone number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Causes Of Yellow,smelly Stone-like Lump In The Mouth. / Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video / Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.