Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning (1406 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Announces Igbo Journalists Association As Affiliate Member / Take Your Igbo Day Out Of Port Harcourt. / Killings: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by NGpatriot: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2021
The statement by Ibeh-led Ohanaeze read, “this is to inform all Igbos both home and in diaspora about the cancellation of 2021 IGBO DAY slated previously to hold in Enugu and Awka, Anambra State, respectively, on 29th September 2021.

“We urge Ndigbo to observe the WORLD IGBO DAY OF MORNING in remembrance of all IGBO MARTYRS both at home and diaspora, whose lives were cut short at their prime age during security operations, herdsmen, Obigbo/ Orlu massacres, killings in the North by Boko Haram and banditry. The mood of Ndigbo nowadays depicts mourning both traditionally and religiously.

“Consequently, there will be no fanfare, no jubilation, and acrobatic cultural displays as obtained from the annual IGBO DAY CELEBRATIONS in the past few years.”

It said in the statement that “there are attempts to commit ethnic cleansing in the name of fighting against the IPOB.

“The ongoing secret killings across Igboland must stop. God will restore peace and security across Igboland as we openly mourn.

“Ohanaeze Ndigbo demands the unconditional release of bodies from mortuaries (especially in Imo State) of Igbos wrongly killed as suspected IPOB members to their various families for burials.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/28/killings-ohanaeze-announces-igbo-day-of-mourning/

No morning for the innocent igbo people that ipob terrorists slaughtered..

Oh, I forgot, na DSS kill them... grin grin

Who swear for these people?

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by Fahdiga(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2021
Buhari's present Junta has murdered igbos in their millions more than the ones that died during the civil war. He promised to speak to the Igbos in the language they understand by embarking on ethnic cleansing against the Igbos using both the terrorist Fulani herdsmen and their military wing. I implore the Igbos to use that day to mourn our departed loved ones and pray for God to repose their souls. Buhari, Buhari stop this genocide against the Igbos or be ready to face the wrath of God.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by Shaolin77: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2021
Ohanaeze criminal
Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by Arda1000(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin
Dem use IPOB swear for u ni grin

11 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by realstars: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2021
God Will help us in this time of tribulation, only God will save us from the hands of some evilours men who never know that power is in God's hand. he will salvage the land. and restor pice that will scatter all our enemies. Amen,

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by NGpatriot: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2021
Arda1000:
Dem use IPOB swear for u ni grin

nairalandankrah:

Who swear for you?? Igbos are really giving you people heart ache

Abeg go and morn the 10 innocent children your Jihadi ipob rothers beheaded for babalawo juju..

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by Arda1000(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2021
NGpatriot:

Abeg go and morn the 10 innocent children your Jihadi ipob rothers beheaded for babalawo juju..

grin grin
abeg help me mourn them
Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by seunmsg(m): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2021
”We urge Ndigbo to observe the WORLD IGBO DAY OF MORNING in remembrance of all IGBO MARTYRS both at home and diaspora, whose lives were cut short at their prime age during security operations, herdsmen, Obigbo/ Orlu massacres, killings in the North by Boko Haram and banditry, killings by IPOB sponsored unknown gunmen and ESN. The mood of Ndigbo nowadays depicts mourning both traditionally and religiously.

FIXED!

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by Emergingnation(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2021
seunmsg:

FIXED!
Typical Yoruba Muslim , chronic unity begging stunts..

Ohaneze never mentioned IPOB in that write up!

Pained headslammer...

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by NGpatriot: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2021
Arda1000:
abeg help me mourn them

Morn your own people, na you behead them..

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by NGpatriot: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2021
Conrod:
Is this how you justify your paycheck,mr dull brain.

s this how you justify your 1 kobo paycheck for a bowl of akpu.

grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by tsdarkside(m): 8:11am On Sep 28, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin

imagine....its nigerias fault that they sell drugs abroad....
this is what some of them actualy say when caught abroad....

when biafra comes,they will stop sellin drugs abroad....

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by Conrod: 8:12am On Sep 28, 2021
NGpatriot:

s this how you justify your 1 kobo paycheck for a bowl of akpu.

grin grin
Well,i forgot that your for-father (oduduwa) was so wicked that even demons expelled and sent him crashing into odua land ,you can mourn forever.
Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by techWriter3: 8:13am On Sep 28, 2021
Who tell for you?? Igbos not really offer you folks heartless pain
Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by AcademicWriter: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Who tell for you?? Igbos not really offer you folks heartless pain
Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by tsdarkside(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2021
Conrod:
Well,i forgot that your for-father (oduduwa) was so wicked that even demons expelled and sent him crashing into odua land ,you can mourn forever.

do you realy think its a good idea to use hardend criminals to pain nigeria....??

na still una go suffer them as northerners are sufferin boko haram today....

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by NGpatriot: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2021
[s]
Conrod:
[/s]

Typical crude and crass BiafraNISTAN Jihaji ipob, didn't take long for you to start dragging your parents on the floor. Gutter nuisance..

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by stabilizer: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2021
Lmao! What are they mourning? I wanted to marry an igbo girl before as my second wife but I have changed my mind. Igbos are very stupid. Nothrners have been mourning their own people personally and codedly by themselves.

I'm very sure their unknown gunmen will strike on that day
Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by cybersoldiers: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2021
Igbo's should ignore all these Yoruba rascals opposing any and everything concerning Igbo's.

If you're an Igbo pls follow me on Nairaland, something big is coming soon.
Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by nku5: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin

No worry arewa elite will see your anti-igbo posts and then change their mind and give Tinubu presidency in 2055 grin grin grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by jlinkd78(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2021
Sit at home directive dey hungry Ohaneze but if it's not MNK it can never be the same
Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by gidgiddy: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin

Well so far, none of you have managed to show any evidence that IPOB killed anybody except for online gossip
Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by Capitalpunisher: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2021
[s][/s]
Fahdiga:
Buhari's present Junta has murdered igbos in their millions more than the ones that died during the civil war. He promised to speak to the Igbos in the language they understand by embarking on ethnic cleansing against the Igbos using both the terrorist Fulani herdsmen and their military wing. I implore the Igbos to use that day to mourn our departed loved ones and pray for God to repose their souls. Buhari, Buhari stop this genocide against the Igbos or be ready to face the wrath of God.
i think your write up is a veiled attempt to mock Ndi Igbo.
Just my opinion
Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by Arda1000(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2021
NGpatriot:

Morn your own people, na you behead them..
so why u come carry am for head Oni kure
Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by Sunday2021: 11:19am On Sep 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
hypocrite! You run away from the other thread abi? Count buhari out of your childish blackmail, igbos are killing igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by rdokoye: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin

A patriot laughing at the deaths of his own countrymen, the irony.
Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by NGpatriot: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
rdokoye:

A patriot laughing at the deaths of his own countrymen, the irony.

A BiafraNIST ipobian jihadi terrorist not morning the death of his own people including little children slaughtered by his own people.

Go and morn your own dead people..
Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by ablejesus26(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Shaolin77:
Ohanaeze criminal

�You lack home training.
If them check well I gha bu onye ipob�.

Re: Ohanaeze Announces Igbo Day Of Mourning by Godons1: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
IPOB and Ohaneze are like 5&6

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Moves To Halt Opening Of Anambra Airport / Osun State Flyover Is At 92% Completion After 11 Months Of Construction / When Is Tinubu Going To Consult In Southeast And Southsouth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.