Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? (11012 Views)

Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss / Naptu2: Why Nigerians Need To Stop Attacking Firefighters / How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by RyanReyes: 7:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Hello fellows! I know procrastinating isn’t good, isn't ok but I just can’t help it. Did anyone get over this problem effectively? Can you share with me how to stop being a procrastinator? Thank you so much!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by Goldbw122(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2021
Stop everything that is distracting you right now including your phone and take action of your activities that surrounds your progress in life.
That alway works for me.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by Tonytonex(m): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2021
RyanReyes:
Hello fellows! I know procrastinating isn’t good, isn't ok but I just can’t help it. Did anyone get over this problem effectively? Can you share with me how to stop being a procrastinator? Thank you so much!!!!!
Responsibilities. When you are burdens with so many things, nobody will tell you to do what needs to be done. Have goals.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by adesegun121(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ok
Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by slawormiir: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Welldone o oga procrastinatus

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by Odunharry(m): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
If possible come up with a list of things you want to do in order of priority, and as you do them, tick them and you will be marvel on how much you have done /achieved.

8 Likes

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by SenatePresdo(m): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Whatever you are procrastinating is not that important to you.

When your wife is in labor, I guess you wouldn't procrastinate taking her to the hospital grin

Procrastination is very difficult to overcome, it's something that you will have to personally rehab yourself for.

Just try and be forcing yourself to do that thing you ought to do once it crosses your mind, it would be difficult at first, but with time you would get used to it.

If you want to do something, assume that it has a deadline of 30-60 mins (depending on what it is) and that if you don't do it, it would be too late.
Your mind would be the player here..

14 Likes

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by Bashnigga(m): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
I follow this simple credo
"Getting started is the secret of getting ahead"

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by Unibener: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Do it Now
Nike
Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by Finnese001: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by Kindness218: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ok
Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
Simple...have a to-do-list of all the activities of the day.

Eg. Set an alarm on your phone for everything task you want to do for the day, once the alarm beeps, force yourself to get up and do it.

It might be hard at first depending on the depth of your laziness, but with persistency you shall triumph.

This I have seen.

13 Likes

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by HollandYams: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
If it takes less than 5mins to do

Do it immediately

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by Calibrator: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
You are only procrastinating because you don't have responsibilities yet.

How can you procrastinate when we are almost in the 10th month of the year and rent will be due in less than 63 days, not forgetting that school just resumed and school fees will have to be paid.

Even if you are still unmarried, bills no dey finish for a serious minded person.

Nonsense and procrastination.

5 Likes

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
I’ll tell you later on how to stop it

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by kachiugwu: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Maybe you should remind me, I will try and send you steps on how to stop procrastinating later. cool

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by OG1BABY(f): 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
Okay
Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by henriche(m): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
If procrastinating makes you happy, continue u deserve to be happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by TodYamRice: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
This might help

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by sheddyboy01(m): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Find a purpose that is higher than you and stake yourself, it will die a natural death.

Procrastination is a message from your soul that you are doing something order than what you were meant to be doing

Find something you love doing

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by dan9ice(m): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Procrastination na mind game oo

Like me, most of my hustling stuff they inside my phone (I they learn piano before una go think go another dimension).. Like piano lessons.. The best I do is, l time myself. Three hours or more.. Off Data connection and focus on that stuff.. Pause and watch, pause and watch..

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by billynoni(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
I will read this latergrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by Ellasure: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Procastination is from the pit of hell, don't partake in it.

To stop it, first, do a wish list of activities you know you can easily accomplished. Rank them based on your needs and importance to your progress in life and money in your pocket.

Start to doing and mark each completed task.

Learn to invite others if needed to accomplish a task.

On the list please include items irrespective of size and shape and. Ordinary phone call to a friend should be included. Tasks Listing are completed with dates of completion included.

Check it

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by socialmediaman: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Start exercising and create a routine. Do the same thing at the same time everyday and be consistent with it, read books about how to improve yourself and appreciate the small successes you achieve

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by CR777: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
Stop masturbation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by adebayo3449(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
U
Re: How To Stop Being A Procrastinator? by Zainabthegirl1(f): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ideal To Relate With Your Boss On The Social Media? / How To Charm Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace By Johnspeak Uwangue / Ascon Oil Company Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.