Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Before You Ask For A Loan On Nairaland... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Before You Ask For A Loan On Nairaland... (353 Views)

Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement / How To Apply For A Business Loan On Renmoney / Reno Omokri: 'When You Meet A Wealthy Man, Don't Ask For Money' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Ask For A Loan On Nairaland... by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2021
Thanks for checking in

This is more of a public service post to help both people who need financial help and those who want to help.

Before you ask for financial help on Nairaland, first make sure you put yourself in the shoes of the people who may want to help you.

Even if you are only asking for a gift, always remember that the money you are asking for could have been applied elsewhere

So give clear reasons why you think the money should be given to you instead.

And if you are asking for a loan, give clear SOLID security to assure your creditors that they can at least get back their initial capital.

Avoid the increasingly common ungrateful attitude of avoiding paying back where people say things like:

"Senior man, you pass this money na. Can't you just forget this money?"

OR

"It's not my fault that the business didn't work. I did my best. All business is a risk, and your money has gone with the risk. Daz all"

Such ingratitude makes it difficult for people to help others who may genuinely need help

And you investors, before you help someone, please feel free to ask questions to make sure you are putting your money in the right place.

Don't get fazed if the person you want to help starts getting an "attitude" like

"Ol'boy, these your JAMB questions too dey plenty. If you wan help, help jare!"

Better to clear all possible doubts than to become yet another "stories-that-touch" thread.

Thanks again for reading

1 Like

Re: Before You Ask For A Loan On Nairaland... by Joshua26: 8:23am On Sep 28, 2021
Call me today for your car tracker for monitoring your car directly from your phone and we do car upgrade android screen and reverse camera system no 08139225271 or whattapp

Re: Before You Ask For A Loan On Nairaland... by illicit(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2021
I need a loan

(1) (Reply)

Become A Rice Distributor / How Thank You Cards Can Grow Your Business / Free Clickfunnel Alternative: Best Online Tool For Money Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.