Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

What A Lady I Helped Did To Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Lady I Helped Did To Me (42573 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by bayo4sure87: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
The girl use u I like that. I have so many of them around me I wise pass them I prefer helping guy than helping Lady booz they will think they are smart
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Verysmart101: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Westchester:
You saw all the signs but simplicity no gree you think well angry as e be now, na the girl collect glory, accept your defeat in good will

Glory my foot.She thinks she is wise baaaa? When she really needs help,don't be surprised she won't get any.Highest she will eat d 3k higest 1 day and she will shit it out. that gal is rubbish

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by kingthreat(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
DrBiyums:

Why you dey send am WhatsApp message. No be kpekus you dey find?

Sincerely, I was not looking for anything. She was a girl I met in church and I didn't want much attachment with her. Was simply checking up.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jaelz

U said she was very beautiful

I hope u have learnt your lessons?

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Guyman111: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Because of the actions of one individual, albeit female, you are quick to damn all women? undecided
Me self no go try am

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Innobee99(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
ojmetrix:
there was a country nigeria. helping people now is as putting yourself at risk. gone are the days when everybody are open minded but now every body wants to manipulate his next neighbour. but if she was a guy would you go extra mile to do all does thing mr good samarintan.
It's hard to see a nigga helping a fellow nigga

OP got served well

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by elmodee7(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
What where u expecting in return. Just because you did mumu give away doesn't mean she likes you.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by fourboys: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
SmellySperm:
Good of her. You simP saw the signs she wasn't interested ryt from day1 but u still fell for her "I'm sick" lamba and bought her foodstuffs.

I'm sure if it was ur fellow nigga that asked for ordinary 2k to eat you'll ignore
Ntoooor Bloody SIMp
grin grin grin grin
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Erastuslove: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
You were just her Cubabna and she ran away after that gesture from you her tagged mugu.... You fell because she is a female and Dem full Lagos with � pin or bangle
... Run if you notice them next time grin grin
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by lomprico(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:
So I met this girl sometime back in March in Abuja she was very beautiful and was working in a spa back then, I approached her and collected her number after which she never picked my calls or replied my chats after I tried contacting her afterwards.

Fast-forward to last two weeks she contacted me out of the blues that she was sick, didn't have transport fare to work, she was broke and didn't have any money for food as she hasn't eaten in a days.

I got dressed and meet her in the location she gave me and bought her some little foodstuff and provisions then gave her 3k to hold for transportation to work until they pay her at work.

Guys could you believe that this girl blocked and deleted my number the next day? I tried calling and she it was telling me busy till I used another phone to call it and it went through, I asked her why she did that after I revealed my identity and she couldn't say a word she was just mute on the phone for about 30 seconds till I cut off the call.

I am still so shocked as to why some women behave they way they behave atimes.

e b like say u just enter from jand or yankee
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by 22ndMayor: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
arthurwillia:

lol op you be moomoo

I remember one mofo too for oau that year, we t on date together, she didn’t eat anything, she collected everything she got in take away, 30mins later, she received a call that her dad is around that she should be coming to her hostel immediately ; I just laugh no be me you go use that style for, she stood up to car eh the things she got, I asked her what happened? While drawing the nylon closer to me. Shame catch her she comot. Nonsense

King������

3 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by LEGALSER: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:
So I met this girl sometime back in March in Abuja she was very beautiful and was working in a spa back then, I approached her and collected her number after which she never picked my calls or replied my chats after I tried contacting her afterwards.

Fast-forward to last two weeks she contacted me out of the blues that she was sick, didn't have transport fare to work, she was broke and didn't have any money for food as she hasn't eaten in a days.

I got dressed and meet her in the location she gave me and bought her some little foodstuff and provisions then gave her 3k to hold for transportation to work until they pay her at work.

Guys could you believe that this girl blocked and deleted my number the next day? I tried calling and she it was telling me busy till I used another phone to call it and it went through, I asked her why she did that after I revealed my identity and she couldn't say a word she was just mute on the phone for about 30 seconds till I cut off the call.

If na your fellow guy now, you no go gree help am undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by lomprico(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
Omihanifa:
See ehen don't dwell too much on it. You helped her, and she repaid you back with evil( ingratitude) so just leave her to her conscience

She has succeeded in destroying other people's chances undecided

Nah things like this dey make guy dey treat women anyhow

he dint help her, he was investing for some returns.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
Odunharry:

Lol. Helping a lady or guy isn't the issue, but the desperation after several subtle rejections from the lady.

He's trying to play captain save a lady and this one dn hook am..
Helping whether men or women ain't bad bro. But the fact that he saw the red flag yet still choosed to help the wrong person pisses tf in me.

If it was his gender, believe me u, he wouldn't even answer him on the phone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by viktohmarkz(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

With the speed of light you used to come through for her would you help out a nigga like you if he's in need?

07016991027 _ na just 1k sub i need no be like say i talk bad thing

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Arsenate(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
advanceDNA:
Is there a Nigerian man that does not have a tale of a woman or women begging him for money??

I don't get ...are all girls just greedy...or feel it's their right to collect money from any man that says "hello."
Both. grin
They are exposed to the same opportunities as their male counterparts. Attended the same schools and interviews, but somehow they end up more or less beggers. Kai. Can't make this shittt up. grin

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Oludara202: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Omihanifa:
See ehen don't dwell too much on it. You helped her, and she repaid you back with evil( ingratitude) so just leave her to her conscience

She has succeeded in destroying other people's chances undecided

Nah things like this dey make guy dey treat women anyhow

Hope his intention was good. Nevertheless learning from experience is the most bitter way.
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Mvena(f): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
I no even know whether make I say you Bleep up or make I say sorry
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by jaxxy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

Probably Ure not a gentleman. Did u demand anything from her by ure actions or words?

How does a gal ignore 2ce after meeting u for no reason? undecided

Do u look like a werewolf? undecided
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Sweetcho: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kpele sorry oh

jaelz:

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by aktolly54(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
luizpippo:
Lwkmd.

Had one I met that will always need something anytime I remembered to chat her up, I got tired of giving excuses since i no be santa so I forgot to chat her up for like 9 months, since then she has stopped her foolishness.
next time just tell a lady like that FWB is the only options, if she agree then keep sampling her pussy anytime she need cash

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Maski87: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Aba girls all na yahooze
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Asour: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Because of the actions of one individual, albeit female, you are quick to damn all women? undecided

He literally wrote the words "some women"
How did he generalize all women?

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by odeyinugbolahan(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
I had a similar experience with a lady that added me from my Secondary school Alumni group, she asked me for help claiming that one her children is critically sick and on life support, she even sent me few pictures of a baby on life support machine

As a father my heart drown in me and I sent her cash twice and when she approached me for more the 3rd time and I told her that am not bouyant at that moment. Few hrs later I tried to call her to send her few thousands of naira and it was then I discovered that she has block me, I used my 2nd number to call her and she picked after she discovered am the one calling, she claimed the blocking was a mistake and still stupidly asked me to send the money.

I told her that have discovered she is a scammer and simply told her to be careful of the danger ahead of her cos she has claimed that for her child.

She just hang up straight���

10 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Guyman111: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
arthurwillia:

lol op you be moomoo

I remember one mofo too for oau that year, we t on date together, she didn’t eat anything, she collected everything she got in take away, 30mins later, she received a call that her dad is around that she should be coming to her hostel immediately ; I just laugh no be me you go use that style for, she stood up to car eh the things she got, I asked her what happened? While drawing the nylon closer to me. Shame catch her she comot. Nonsense
shape guy chai if i tell you my own eh

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

You call that help? If he genuinely wanted to help he wont expect anything. This is just a business deal gone bad.
Hahaha grin grin grin
This is the very reason why Nigeria is upside down.

We keep crying and lamenting, wondering why Blackman is terrible

This here is the reason.

The same happen when u give Almajiri money or food!

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Amtrak: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

It's because you gave her only 3k. She has concluded that you're either broke or stingy.

Also, it's a scamming scope used by ladies.

3 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Truvelisback(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Maga don pay. The girl has taken ur simplicity 4 stupidity. These are one of the reasons some guys don't help or give money/gifts to girls without sleeping with them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by ramark04: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
I can't believe that some men still mumu like dis
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by vickydevoka(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
SmellySperm:
Good of her. You simP saw the signs she wasn't interested ryt from day1 but u still fell for her "I'm sick" lamba and bought her foodstuffs.

I'm sure if it was ur fellow nigga that asked for ordinary 2k to eat you'll ignore
Ntoooor Bloody SIMp
Guys are useless naturally. Person way know born gal dis tym, don suffer for old age. If na him brother or cousin him no go give am 1 naira
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by SIRTee15: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
The girl no try. But u sef mumu.
U see 'beautiful girl' for spa, love begin shack u.
Do u know how many men she meets in the spa on daily basis. Esp in Abuja where there are plenty men with money to throw around.
Obviously u know nothing of the street game in Abuja when it comes to women.
I don't subscribe to redpill, but I'll advise u to check out ubunja miseducation on nairaland.

For future reference- be wary of 'jumping in love' when you see 'beautiful women' who work as waitress, ushers or who work in spa, hotels etc. They meet different kind of men everyday.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? / Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.