Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,491 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:27 PM

What A Lady I Helped Did To Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Lady I Helped Did To Me (42508 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by willieekesydney(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
On point. you saw the signs
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Gfskw: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Stop helping nigerian girls

Let them struggle on their own they will know a helpers worth

4 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by djoey89: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Saga weldone. Your mumu never do.
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
xpressionx:
That's how they keep blocking the way for people that need genuine help.
That's why I hardly give money to people these days cos you dont know who is genuine again.

Before I render any help now,I check my spirit,if there is any resistance I back out.
Good evening brother, please I'm facing the most difficult time of my life right now, if you check my post I posted, I just need your help
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Obason22(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Mr. Do good.
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by cravingmind: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:
So I met this girl sometime back in March in Abuja she was very beautiful and was working in a spa back then, I approached her and collected her number after which she never picked my calls or replied my chats after I tried contacting her afterwards.

Fast-forward to last two weeks she contacted me out of the blues that she was sick, didn't have transport fare to work, she was broke and didn't have any money for food as she hasn't eaten in a days.

I got dressed and meet her in the location she gave me and bought her some little foodstuff and provisions then gave her 3k to hold for transportation to work until they pay her at work.

Guys could you believe that this girl blocked and deleted my number the next day? I tried calling and she it was telling me busy till I used another phone to call it and it went through, I asked her why she did that after I revealed my identity and she couldn't say a word she was just mute on the phone for about 30 seconds till I cut off the call.

I am still so shocked as to why some women behave they way they behave atimes.

Serve you right oga! I'm sure a friend or a relation has been on your list for a while and you've been blaming Sapa... You done see fine girl your account door open waaaaa
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Anaerobi(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:
So I met this girl sometime back in March in Abuja she was very beautiful and was working in a spa back then, I approached her and collected her number after which she never picked my calls or replied my chats after I tried contacting her afterwards.

Fast-forward to last two weeks she contacted me out of the blues that she was sick, didn't have transport fare to work, she was broke and didn't have any money for food as she hasn't eaten in a days.

I got dressed and meet her in the location she gave me and bought her some little foodstuff and provisions then gave her 3k to hold for transportation to work until they pay her at work.

Guys could you believe that this girl blocked and deleted my number the next day? I tried calling and she it was telling me busy till I used another phone to call it and it went through, I asked her why she did that after I revealed my identity and she couldn't say a word she was just mute on the phone for about 30 seconds till I cut off the call.

Please @op am in need of little cash for my school project, no amount is small.... Even 1k, 2k, 3k will go a long way. embarassed
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Bunmhi(f): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
Babara1994:

Please twerk for op abeggrin
Nah the lady wey collect money from OP go twerk for am grin

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Lostchild(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
xpressionx:
That's how they keep blocking the way for people that need genuine help.
That's why I hardly give money to people these days cos you dont know who is genuine again.

Before I render any help now,I check my spirit,if there is any resistance I back out.

How do you check your spirit?

Stop and change your mindset. People with mindset like yours have little experienced of life. I say his because most of the things that eat us spiritually is from house-hold demons.

Walk in love and reap in love.
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Juliusdking(m): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
jaelz:

some people are just like that
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Gentlelife50(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lol, op sorry they don run you street.
grin
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by brosom(m): 2:16am On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=okoroemeka post=106248896]haahaaaa,how do we know you are a man,same experience I nearly had from a girl after 2 weeks incommunicado she called that she needs money,needs this,needs that.i have never called any woman a gold digger but I called the girl an unrepentant gold digger,she was quite a pretty girl but I didn't let my emotions control me,after telling her my mind and calling her a gold digger several times I cut the call,she started begging on WhatsApp I simply have to block her.[/quot] yeah I understand u bro, sometimes we act like as if we don't care, perhaps she wasn't at ur reach at that moment grin.

Well, it's ur fellow man with on and small balls grin, I can prove it if u really care
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by brosom(m): 2:31am On Sep 29, 2021
arthurwillia:

lol op you be moomoo

I remember one mofo too for oau that year, went on date together, she didn’t eat anything, she collected everything she got in take away, 30mins later, she received a call that her dad is around that she should be coming to her hostel immediately ; I just laugh no be me you go use that style for, she stood up to carry the things she got, I asked her what happened? While drawing the nylon closer to me. Shame catch her she comot. Nonsense

Modified: this na babe wey she say we go go my house go lash me after the stuff. Lol
u re a real niggar bro, na so my friend do with a girl he took out on a date, babe ordered chicken and rice but couldn't finish neither rice or chicken but half ate them halfway, na so my niggar gather them for there dey eat am, babe mad grin, after that the babe called him after few days and took my nigger out and loved him like mad. grin

See bro, some ladies purposely do that to checkment the kinda guys they re with.
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by UDUJ(m): 2:43am On Sep 29, 2021
Nonexisting1:
This is why I don't do favors to women. Bros, send me your address so I can forward it to unknown gunmen. We need less simps walking this earth.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Sunnyski: 4:00am On Sep 29, 2021
If you are not afraid of women then you are still baby in the womb. Women are the most dangerous specie on planet earth

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by plato1985: 4:17am On Sep 29, 2021
Funny as t may sound, though. The reason was because u gave her 3k. 3k of money?

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by seniorgozman(m): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2021
Emola12:
he need to pick it because he dosn"t know what happen to her and why she refused to pick her call,, i tout u are a matured person nah, to slap u dey hungry me aswear
I don't know for others, I might have blocked your line
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Lukaku95: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2021
You for ask her for hookup when she called you for money.. be bold with it..
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by arthurwillia(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2021
brosom:
u re a real niggar bro, na so my friend do with a girl he took out on a date, babe ordered chicken and rice but couldn't finish neither rice or chicken but half ate them halfway, na so my niggar gather them for there dey eat am, babe mad grin, after that the babe called him after few days and took my nigger out and loved him like mad. grin

See bro, some ladies purposely do that to checkment the kinda guys they re with.

Make sense
Na so e suppose be

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by WELLINGTON01: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2021
SmellySperm:
Good of her. You simP saw the signs she wasn't interested ryt from day1 but u still fell for her "I'm sick" lamba and bought her foodstuffs.

I'm sure if it was ur fellow nigga that asked for ordinary 2k to eat you'll ignore
Ntoooor Bloody SIMp

Lol, those are the type of men that keep making women feel entitled...idiotic simp

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Frenzy01(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2021
If nah me ask you for money.. You go tell me say "Lemme see wha i can do". grin grin

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by viktor88: 9:27am On Sep 29, 2021
Take the Red Pill

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by SaintUlot: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
jaelz:

Talk true, did you help her because of God?

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Prettylima(f): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
SmellySperm:
Good of her. You simP saw the signs she wasn't interested ryt from day1 but u still fell for her "I'm sick" lamba and bought her foodstuffs.

I'm sure if it was ur fellow nigga that asked for ordinary 2k to eat you'll ignore
Ntoooor Bloody SIMp
Pls what's Simp?
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Deejay777(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Julius444:
This lady too dey always form for me. She won't reply to chat or call. Just few days ago, she chat me up saying she's fine. I know it's a trap but I no send her. Our short conversation in the screenshot
You are a bad man, pls can I post the screenshot on my status?
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by jimmychang: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
jaelz:

You be mumu ooh.Woman no chat with you after taking her number.Suddenly she call you and you stupidly took your bath and went to meet her even gave her money for transport.

I don't care if she block you or not later,but the above alone shows how desperate and stupid you are.

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by BluntCrazeMan: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
jaelz:

Na you be the fool here.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by MisterKennedy(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
jaelz:

Bro never ever fall for this love scam from a Nigerian girl.... Many of them have also tried to scam me like this....

For the girl not to have picked your calls in the first place that means she was a very fake girl....

But I hope you've learnt your lessons
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by MisterKennedy(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Gfskw:
Stop helping nigerian girls

Let them struggle on their own they will know a helpers worth

Most Nigerian girls feel entitled

Most of them only go into a relationship because of money
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by womenareapess: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
poweredcom:
Some guys are just embarrassing

A gal gave you her number since the. She never chat u up , she did not even call to apologize for not chating ..then suddenly she call u for help and u Carey ur money go buy provision and dash her 3k ..

Oga u be mugu big one

@womenareapess come see one brother wey mumu
Federation of simp
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Hassanmaye(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2021
SmellySperm:

Ntoooor Bloody SIMp
Hahahhahahaha
Re: What A Lady I Helped Did To Me by Hassanmaye(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2021
Theama:
E be things
Wickedness grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid) / 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.