Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle (37649 Views)

How To Take Care Of A Feral Kitten? / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? / See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Sonnobax15(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by McStoic(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
I once caught this in 1996..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by rawe45: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
feldido:

Never said it's a Tortoise, I'd rather eat it than send it back grin
Guys been asking me to sell it

To eat it is plan B or Plan A?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Shellsploit: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
kolnel:
just return it back to the natural habitat dude. please we are not ready for another covid 19. by the way, does that thing look like a pet?
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Op you be herbalist? wetin you dey take tortoise do for God's sake cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Shellsploit: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordErrk:
How would you feel if someone kidnapped you and used you for pet?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lucky u..what are u waiting for..I can give u 2k for that..the sweetest meat on earth..my people say if u have not eaten the head of a tortoise, carefully suck the liquid in its eyes ,drank the water in its egg that will nerver solidify no matter how many hours u boil it u cant impregnate a woman..it a fact
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Tomoyayi(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
dawnomike:
Return it to it's natural habitat... It is not a tortoise.
It is
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Shellsploit: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
osazsky:
Lucky u..what are u waiting for..I can give u 2k for that..the sweetest meat on earth..my people say if u have not eaten the head of a tortoise, carefully suck the liquid in its eyes ,drank the water in its egg that will nerver solidify no matter how many hours u boil it u cant impregnate a woman..it a fact
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Painintheass221: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Painintheass221:
F

Did that turtle disturb you now.

What of an alien picked you from earth, took you to mars and started asking martians how to take care of you.

How would you feel.

Return that turtle to the sea now.

And stop interrupting the thunder that will fire vulturebbqgrillz

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by mrkings84(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hia.... When did Nigerians start keeping strange animals as pet?

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Ojay2501: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Get a pond and throw it inside.
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by hopexter(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Guy things too cost for market to dey train two animals, return it to a safer habitat before you start seeing it as food angry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Omicron007: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
shocked

Turtle that Afonja people have used to do their ritual finish, you want to keep as a pet.

OP, anything you see, you take. Better get rid of that turtle.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin grin
LordErrk:
The best way to help it is to take it back to its home. How would you feel if someone kidnapped you and used you for pet?
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Jorge91: 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
feldido:
Found this West African mud Turtle in my street last night. There's an unaccessible Canal with bush opposite my street that a habitat to many animals like monkeys, iguanas, parrots, eagles, pythons and different types of exotic animals. The Bush is just a few kilometers away from a National Forest, but development has surrounded the area.

I intend to take care of it as a pet, what can I feed it with and where can I keep it?
feed it waterleaf
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kestolove:
That cat will chop it quote me, better allow am go.
Abi the turtle will chop the cat, turtles are omnivores I remember when one tried to bite me
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by osazsky(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
hopexter:
Guy things too cost for market to dey train two animals, return it to a safer habitat before you start seeing it as food angry
what is it..medicine I guess...its not an endangered specie.he should cook and eat it..so if I catch rabbit now or giant rat I should return it back to where it was caught..how u guys reason at times beats my imagination..if he has nothing to do with it he should return it to edo..I will do the waybill
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Sufferingboy(f): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Go find strong jazz man make he use am prepare protection for you.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by highbee02: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
People from Ogbomoso will teach u how to care for this animal. It's one of their anscestors.
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by MrFly(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Big boy u can lie, u mean u eagles live in ur area? Fat lie

1 Like

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
TechNana:
It's the cat for me, I love that color so much, please what breed is that?

Can I get a kitten same color From you?

And please nairalanders, is it possible to get big fluffy kitten like the breed on The image Below?
That's a Maine coon cat, its a very big breed of domestic cats
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Mogbe
osazsky:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by whale123: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
lexive:
Do something quick !!!

How to remain in power, unremovable, just like some African Presidents !

how do you sell it?
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by remi4ever(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordErrk:
The best way to help it is to take it back to its home. How would you feel if someone kidnapped you and
used you for pet?
I Don laugh tire for here.. Had to screenshot your response and reposted it on whatsapp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Enyimbamercedes: 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
One day you will eat what will kill you!

If you had in mind to eat it, why come here to ask how to take care of it?
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
osazsky:
But that is a turtle not a tortoise are you sure it will not have opposite effect
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
TechNana:
It's the cat for me, I love that color so much, please what breed is that?

Can I get a kitten same color From you?

And please nairalanders, is it possible to get big fluffy kitten like the breed on The image Below?
Lions, tigers, etc are called cats. The pussy cat can only be played with because of its small size. If by any chance you get a big cat like the one in that image, I doubt you'd want to play with it. It will be fuçking wild and would not be a pússy you can play with.
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by hopexter(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
osazsky:
what is it..medicine I guess...its not an endangered specie.he should cook and eat it..so if I catch rabbit now or giant rat I should return it back to where it was caught..how u guys reason at times beats my imagination..if he has nothing to do with it he should return it to edo..I will do the waybill

Bros how many meat you wan see chop from that teenage tortoise? Is it worth the time of killing then cooking or roasting? If na the meat the hungry you, sell am at least 1 or 2k go buy better beef for mai Suya undecided
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by drakeli: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na die him go die las las. Turtle is an aquatic animal. It needs water environment to survive long term. Take it back to its natural habitat

1 Like

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by KingMack(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
make op jus use mistake chuk I'm finger inside the turtle nyash grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Itachi23: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordErrk:
The best way to help it is to take it back to its home. How would you feel if someone kidnapped you and used you for pet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guard Dog Prevents Armed Policeman From Jumping Into Compound (video) / The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. / The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.