Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project (308 Views)

Jumia Co-Founders, Jeremy Hodara & Sacha Poignonnec Step Down / How Do I Begin My Cryptocurrency Journey? / I Have A Great Business Idea; Co-founders/Investors Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by Ynix(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2021
In need of Co-founders Investors for my cryptocurrency project

Hello Guys,

So towards the end of last year, around December I and a Friend carried out a financial analysis on some products imported into the country,
Fish stands at 750 at about Billion Naira annually
Oil Palm stands at $500 Million (USD) annually
Rice at 5 Billion Naira consumption daily.

So we narrow it down to Oil palm and realized that it has a great longevity for yielding annual results.
This led to our vision of planting 100 million trees in 10 years across 10 years. So big a vision but achievable.
I have personally reached out to foreign investors interested in the project, one of them in January wanted to give us $7 million (USD) after going through our feasibility study. In the process of signing the agreement, I decided to go on and pray about it before committing myself totally to the agreement then God revealed to me that it was a way of using our project for money laundering and it will raise lots of dust so I had to cancel the who agreement and transactions.
For us integrity and trust is most important as children of God.
In the process of research, I realized that best option for funding the project for kickstart is cryptocurrency so I had to learn how to create cryptocurrencies on Ethereum, Binance, Polygon and some others.
In progress I yet contacted some Cryptocurrency Experts in US and Asia who loved the idea but want us to complete our own part of the assignment before reaching out to them.
We have to setup a robust website which is on going, a logo which has been made, white paper, road map and some marketing.
For a full functional base on which they will support us in growing the Blockchain project, we need funds.
If you see this project as something worth joining and you can commit as little as 5000 naira for facilitating aspects of this project chat me up on the number below

We have the goal of

1. Creating wealth through Agriculture for our investors via Blockchain Technology
2. Be listed on Coinmarketcap and CoinGecko before December
3. Be listed on about 20 Central Exchange Platforms like Binance, Kucoin, Latoken, Gate.io among others which will require about $3 million (we are sure to raise that from foreign investors in the cryptocurrency via ICO)
4. That the Cryptocurrency will have a market capitalization of about $750 million by this time next year.
5. Create a cryptocurrency gaming and DEX project for churning more revenue for the achieving of our primary goal
6. That we begin the process of planting the first 1-5 million trees in by mid next year
6. That we achieve our baseline target of having 20 million oil palm trees in 5 years and 100 million oil palm trees in 10 years.
7. That our project be able to contribute strategically to Human Capital Development via the provisions of mother and child health care centers, Sport facilities for youths, ICT Academy centers as CSRs in communities where our trees are grown.

Benefits of being part of the launching pad.
You get a good amount of the agricultural cryptocurrency project.

1. Opportunity to hold a good amount of our Token during the launching pad.
2. You get engaged as team members of the project.
3. Trainings that are beneficial to personal growth and development

This project is not just about us, but our own way of contributing to nation building both in Nigeria and Across West Africa.
It may look too big, but that is what makes me a visionary. Even though it gets me scared I don't have a choice but to go on towards achieving it.

If you feel it is something important to you to be on this mission

Reach out to me via WhatsApp on 08089456258.

Take note, that it is not a get rich quick project but an opportunity to become strategic and vital to the growth and development of the nation. Beyond that it will avail you the opportunity to grow wealth and economic stability.
Looking forward to great minds coming on board, you won't regret it

Reach out to me via WhatsApp on 08089456258 as we change the order of things from bad to good. You are crucially needed, you are very important to the achievement of this goals.

Thank you
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by PericomaNwankwo: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2021
Interesting
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by einsteine(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
You don't need to create a cryptocurrency for this. You are trying to in effect, tokenize a farm. That's a Security Token Offering and comes with high regulatory cost. More so, you are from Nigeria. Good luck.
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by Ynix(m): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2021
einsteine:
You don't need to create a cryptocurrency for this. You are trying to in effect, tokenize a farm. That's a Security Token Offering and comes with high regulatory cost. More so, you are from Nigeria. Good luck.
Thanks for this, I now have a change of plan even though the original goal will still be achieved

(1) (Reply)

Convertible Leather Sofa Bed +sold+ / New Rice Available / I Want To Buy Or Rent A Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.