Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:42 PM

If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? (870 Views)

One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit / Impregnating Your Wife Is A Sin, Ask God For Forgiveness — Preacher Says / Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by igbowoman: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2021
Sometimes I fantasize and wish I could ask God one question just like I would speak to someone beside me and get a satisying answer to this one question I have.
Why does the bible say we should ask anything in his name by faith and it will be done unto us yet we pray for very sick loved ones and they don't get healed but most times end up dying.
I have seen this happen over and over again and it saddens me each time.
I have prayed for many sick people believing for a miracle but they still died.
It is always sad and sometimes very discouraging.

What is that nagging question you wish you could ask God and receive a satisfying answer ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2021
igbowoman:

What is that nagging question you wish you could ask God and receive a satisfying answer ?

Please lord can Judgement Day come today, so that stupid people can be quickly sent to the Lake of Fire now now now?
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by ahnie: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2021
My would be...Baba G why did you made me a Nigerian.
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by advanceDNA: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Please lord can Judgement Day come today, so that stupid people can be quickly sent to the Lake of Fire now now now?

Sounds harsh and insensitive...why will you be hoping people will go to hell...??

1 Like

Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2021
advanceDNA:

Sounds harsh and insensitive...why will you be hoping people will go to hell...??

First, I am not hoping, it is already a certainty, I just want it to come faster for I can not endure the abundance evils and olodoism most especially as people do not care to Know nor Live.

So since they want to die tomorrow, they can as well die today.

Secondly, I want "Just is" Served especially as people like SatanReed, Workch, FOj have been insulting Him since.

I can't wait for Arrests and Trial to take place.
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
I will like to see faithful people who have died come back to life again!
The likes of Abel, Noah, Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, Gideon, Ruth, Rahab, David, Samson, Elijah, Jeremiah, Isaiah, John the baptist! smiley
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by Workch: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

First, I am not hoping, it is already a certainty, I just want it to come faster for I can not endure the abundance evils and olodoism most especially as people do not care to Know nor Live.

Secondly, I want "Just is" Served especially as people like SatanReed, Workch, FOj have been insulting Him since.

He can't do anything about the insults because he doesn't exist cheesy

He's fictional

1 Like

Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Workch:

He's fictional

grin That's exactly what criminals like RKelly said just before they are Arrested and brought to Court and the Video of them committing crimes is played in Court.

Then they open their mouths and eyes in shock as spit drools down, looking foolish!
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by Workch: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin That's exactly what criminals like RKelly said just before they are Arrested and brought to Court and the Video of them committing crimes is played in Court.

Then they open their mouths and eyes in shock as spit drools down, looking foolish!
R Kelly exist, God doesn't cheesy

Facts

1 Like

Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Workch:
R Kelly exist, God doesn't cheesy

Facts

grin It is Always ONLY when you get to The Court, you would see The Judge! grin
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by Workch: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin It is Always ONLY when you get to The Court, you would see The Judge! grin
Useless God that needs a random guy on nairaland to defend him cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by FatherChrismas(f): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
igbowoman:

Wouldn't it have been better if existence didn't happen? No pain, no worries, no hunger, no disease, no death

wouldn't it had been better if the Universe was left at external nothingness....because when we look at it critically, existence is inconsequential and nothingness. Nothing to gain. What's the point of making people pass through pain, when they could have just never been created
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Workch:
Useless God that needs a random guy on nairaland to defend him cheesy

As you have Cursed The Lord this day, so have you Cursed thyself with Curses permanently until you die in extreme pain, poverty and shame

As thou hast lovest evil and to do it, so shall evil dwell with thee until it hath destroyeth thee and thy house.

And from this day henceforth, Good things shall flee from you wherever you go but thou shalt attract every evil thing until thou die.
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by Ayo081(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
You opened the kinda thread I want to..but in a stylishly different way.

Talking about the part of being discouraged.

Above all I want to ask; dear Father, am I actually on track?
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by Workch: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As you have Cursed The Lord this day, so have you Cursed thyself with Curses permanently until you die in extreme pain, poverty and shame

As thou hast lovest evil and to do it, so shall evil dwell with thee until it hath destroyeth thee and thy house.

And from this day henceforth, Good things shall flee from you wherever you go but thou shalt attract every evil thing until thou die.

let the lord curse me by himself cheesy
Skydaddy is deaf and dumb ni cheesy

See curse because Skydaddy doesn't exist cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 29, 2021
FatherChrismas:

Wouldn't it have been better if existence didn't happen? No pain, no worries, no hunger, no disease, no death

wouldn't it had been better if the Universe was left at external nothingness....because when we look at it critically, existence is inconsequential and nothingness. Nothing to gain. What's the point of making people pass through pain, when they could have just never been created
Can you help me with 700naira?
Please

I want to get some foodstuffs
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by FatherChrismas(f): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Crystyano:

Can you help me with 700naira?
Please

I want to get some foodstuffs
What's your account number
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by Wolvcat(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:

He's fictional
His programmed soul doesn't know he's the God he has been praying/talking to- "consciousness"
Y'all really need to wake up and pass the need for God the saviour cos Homosapiens are in deep sht already
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
FatherChrismas:

What's your account number

Keystone Bank

Please

Let me know after sending it

I will be very grateful
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by LordReed(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

If wishes were horses beggers will still be shit outta luck. This is your sorry case. LMAO!
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by LordReed(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Why do you standby and do nothing while people suffer? That would be my question to a god if found.
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:39am On Oct 01, 2021
LordReed:

If wishes were horses beggers will still be shit outta luck. This is your sorry case. LMAO!

As I always tell you, That's what it means to be a creation. Just as your phone can not command you to charge it, so do all creations wait at the pleasure of their Creator. So baa, wahala! grin
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:51am On Oct 01, 2021
LordReed:
Why do you standby and do nothing while people suffer? That would be my question to a god if found.

On behalf of God I can answer this one!

And the Answer is "I severally WARNED them not to go IN THAT WAY that they shall suffer if they go there".

I also WARNED them saying "Turn Back, Turn Back, like Gran Turismo and other car races warn player saying "WRONG WAY", "WRONG WAY".

But they did not listen.

So they have planted Suffering and therefore, they must Harvest suffering As The Law has Set.

But you are Satan's Personal Avatar yourself so you are already automatically disqualified from asking. grin

This threads is for humans and and not for Satan's Avatar or his children whether legitimate or adopted or his bastards. grin
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by LordReed(m): 3:14am On Oct 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As I always tell you, That's what it means to be a creation. Just as your phone can not command you to charge it, so do all creations wait at the pleasure of their Creator. So baa, wahala! grin

Here we go with the dundee analogies again. Keep wishing for what will never happen, we can see you are nothing but a dummy.
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by LordReed(m): 3:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

On behalf of God I can answer this one!

And the Answer is "I severally WARNED them not to go IN THAT WAY that they shall suffer if they go there".

I also WARNED them saying "Turn Back, Turn Back, like Gran Turismo and other car races warn player saying "WRONG WAY", "WRONG WAY".

But they did not listen.

So they have planted Suffering and therefore, they must Harvest suffering As The Law has Set.

But you are Satan's Personal Avatar yourself so you are already automatically disqualified from asking. grin

This threads is for humans and and not for Satan's Avatar or his children whether legitimate or adopted or his bastards. grin

Still waiting for you to evict me you worthless gas bag. Demonstrate that you have power and stop me from posting on here instead of all your pompous nonsense. Till then, I will post where I please and all you can do is talk trash. LMFAO!
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by FatherChrismas(f): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2021
Crystyano:

Keystone Bank
Please
Let me know after sending it
I will be very grateful

Bro good morning. If you had sent it earlier, I would have been able to wire you 2k.... But don't worry boss. I will keep you in mind and update you.. may God provide..
One Love
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by zyzxx(m): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2021
LordReed:

Here we go with the dundee analogies again. Keep wishing for what will never happen, we can see you are nothing but a dummy.
Good morning sir, pls, don't forget to come and apologize to those you have abused, when you finally know the truth.

And also preach the gospel

Jesus christ love you
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2021
FatherChrismas:

Bro good morning. If you had sent it earlier, I would have been able to wire you 2k.... But don't worry boss. I will keep you in mind and update you.. may God provide..
One Love

Arrrhhh

I didn't see your reply on time

What do I do now?
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2021
zyzxx:
Good morning sir, pls, don't forget to come and apologize to those you have abused, when you finally know the truth.

Jesus christ love you

Can you help me with any amount of money?
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by LordReed(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2021
zyzxx:

Jesus christ love you

Huh? Apologise for what exactly? And what truth am I supposed to know?
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by Ola17: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Is like to ask God how existence came to be.
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? by paulgabrielz: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Fell The Men Who Came To Arrest Jesus? / Food For Thought / Reason For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.