Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,424 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Airtel Is Cluelessly Clearing Customers Balances - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Airtel Is Cluelessly Clearing Customers Balances (501 Views)

A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent / Clearing Agents Arrested As NDLEA Intercepts ₦32 Billion Cocaine At Lagos Port / Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Is Cluelessly Clearing Customers Balances by BabaO2: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Many times i have noticed this development, i just confirmed it again today.
Airtel Enginers/technician lack the knowledge of the charging technology.
My earlier subscription was to expire on 27/9/2021, i renewed the subscription before the expiry takes effect. The new subscription is wiped off when the former subscription expiry takes effect.
This has been happening for long.
The new 2500 units of credit without use was wipped off when the former subscription expiry takes effect

Re: Airtel Is Cluelessly Clearing Customers Balances by Mastakija(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2021
Yh and its very annoying angry
Re: Airtel Is Cluelessly Clearing Customers Balances by constance500: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2021
The most painful one is their network going off specially when you need it most
Re: Airtel Is Cluelessly Clearing Customers Balances by CharlotteFlair: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
BabaO2:
Many times i have noticed this development, i just confirmed it again today.
Airtel Enginers/technician lack the knowledge of the charging technology.
My earlier subscription was to expire on 27/9/2021, i renewed the subscription before the expiry takes effect. The new subscription is wiped off when the former subscription expiry takes effect.
This has been happening for long.
The new 2500 units of credit without use was wipped off when the former subscription expiry takes effect
When they experience system hiccups and dishonest fellows like you use the opportunity to cash out on airtime, you didn't know they will surely get back at you? E pain am! grin

(1) (Reply)

Building On Railway In Minna, Niger State / 17 Roast To Death At Illegal Petrol Refining Site In Rivers / How I Chop Off My Two Legs For Money - Hungarian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.