Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Masked Gunmen Abduct Air Vice Marshal Smith In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Masked Gunmen Abduct Air Vice Marshal Smith In Lagos (280 Views)

Just In: Nigerian Air Force Promotes 31 Air Vice Marshals, 26 Air Commodores / Air Chief Marshal Alex Badah Shot Dead / Do We Have Field Marshal In Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masked Gunmen Abduct Air Vice Marshal Smith In Lagos by NewsGeh: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2021
An unknown gang of masked men on Monday, September 27, abducted Air Vice Marshal Sikiru Smith (retd.) in Ajah, Lagos.

The gunmen invaded the scene of the abduction shooting sporadically in the air as when the retired general was supervising work on a site in Ajah on Monday.

The gunmen were said to have taken the retired general away in a speedboat through the lagoon.

According to an SOS voice note shared by his driver, Corporal Odiji, the retired general struggled with the gunmen but was overpowered before he was eventually taken away.

Read more: https://newscentral.africa/2021/09/28/masked-gunmen-abduct-air-vice-marshal-smith-in-lagos/

Re: Masked Gunmen Abduct Air Vice Marshal Smith In Lagos by BabbanBura(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
NewsGeh:
An unknown gang of masked men on Monday, September 27, abducted Air Vice Marshal Sikiru Smith (retd.) in Ajah, Lagos.

The gunmen invaded the scene of the abduction shooting sporadically in the air as when the retired general was supervising work on a site in Ajah on Monday.

The gunmen were said to have taken the retired general away in a speedboat through the lagoon.

According to an SOS voice note shared by his driver, Corporal Odiji, the retired general struggled with the gunmen but was overpowered before he was eventually taken away.

Read more: https://newscentral.africa/2021/09/28/masked-gunmen-abduct-air-vice-marshal-smith-in-lagos/

Wahala ya zo! E don dey mature for the southwest too!! I won't rule out deal gone wrong otherwise they won't target just him when there are bigger fish around!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fake Video Call With Client / Should I Quit My Teaching Job? Advice Needed / Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.