Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (19918 Views)

Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by EndRape2(f): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
You are a big fool, that can not read and write , reading the post it is obvious the the things you mentioned are all there .

It is very obvious you are one of the useless men around, that can not provide for his family, shameless fool instead of you to hind your face in shame you are on media talking rubbish , that a woman should support you when you are sick , fool when you were working did you take care of her?, You were busy cheating on her, spending your money on alcohol, now you are here talking trash, that one woman should kill her self because of a fool like you.

lquote author=TUANKU post=106273730]
Which cave did you emerge from?
My 2 year old can write and spell better than you.
No comma, no punctuation, nothing... just writing like the idiot you are. [/quote]
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by TUANKU(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
EndRape2:
You are a big fool, that can not read and write , reading the post it is obvious the the things you mentioned are all there .

It is very obvious you are one of the useless men around, that can not provide for his family, shameless fool instead of you to hind your face in shame you are on media talking rubbish , that a woman should support you when you are sick , fool when you were working did you take care of her?, You were busy cheating on her, spending your money on alcohol, now you are here talking trash, that one woman should kill her self because of a fool like you.

lquote author=TUANKU post=106273730]
Which cave did you emerge from?
My 2 year old can write and spell better than you.
No comma, no punctuation, nothing... just writing like the idiot you are.
Okpo why are you mad? Did you mother get married to a drunk who couldn't take care of you?
A pity the man who will end up with a liability like you. Okpo wey mumu.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by EndRape2(f): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mumu, idiot, every woman is a liability, fool, I will feed you and your entire generation.

End of discussion ..

So sorry if I use abusive words on you forgive me please.
Good night much love from here

uote author=TUANKU post=106279987]
Okpo why are you mad? Did you mother get married to a drunk who couldn't take care of you?
A pity the man who will end up with a liability like you. Okpo wey mumu. [/quote]
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by TUANKU(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
EndRape2:
Mumu, idiot, every woman is a liability, fool, I will feed you and your entire generation.

End of discussion ..

So sorry if I use abusive words on you forgive me please.
Good night much love from here

uote author=TUANKU post=106279987]
A pity the man who will end up with a liability like you. Okpo wey mumu.
Change the dirty cheap wig on your blockhead before you talk about feeding me cheesy
I wonder how many bura you go collect before you go fit feed yourself not to talk of big man like me grin
Okpo!
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by EndRape2(f): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Go and rest nah, i do not use wig, not all women are liability, not all women use sex to make money, change your poverty stinking mentality

Go and rest the country is hot, we do not need people like you, with such a disgusting and retardant mindset.

Much love.

uote author=TUANKU post=106287532]
Change the dirty cheap wig on your blockhead before you talk about feeding me cheesy
I wonder how many bura you go collect before you go fit feed yourself not to talk of big man like me grin
Okpo! [/quote]
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. by TUANKU(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
EndRape2:
Go and rest nah, i do not use wig, not all women are liability, not all women use sex to make money, change your poverty stinking mentality

Go and rest the country is hot, we do not need people like you, with such a disgusting and retardant mindset.

Much love.

uote author=TUANKU post=106287532]
Okpo!
You're a liability you donkey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Celebrate Birth Of Their Triplets After 15 Years Of Waiting / What Are The Factors/things That Can Affect Pregnancy & Pregnant Women? / Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.