Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos (30763 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work / Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
happened on the 24th of August 2021.

I was heading to work as usual, 6.00am, 6.05am, 6.10am that's my time frame almost everyday except for rainy days.

So, I got to Ogugu Bustop waiting for the next available car heading to Lekki, about 5 minutes later an Honda Pilot drove in calling Lekki with just the driver and a passenger unknown to me that these guys are four well dressed like bankers, so the two other guys were standing in crowd with others and they entered the vehicle so I did as well.

There's no way you could have noticed that these guys are criminals.
The car moved about 5 minutes away from the bus stop and they pointed gun at me immediately my spirit left and came back, they collected my bag, collected my phones, I was beaten blue black, one guy was busy hitting my knees with wheel spanner, the other was giving formatting slaps and knocks, he then massed robb and sand in my eyes........ Mhen the pain was unbearable...... They collected my ATMs, Phones, Laptop, The cash I had on me, Wallet, Wrist watch, ID cards and they moved 100k out of my account, as at that time I could barely see anything again but the driver was telling the guys at the back to kill me and throw me off the road..... In there I was saying my last prayers....... Only for them to stop and push me down the vehicle, peeps came to my rescue and I narrated my ordeal to them. Dropped me off at Ilupeju
It took me a week to recover my vision. As I speak I still feel pains mhennnn

This Is My Testimony!!!!

I'll update you guys how I was helped by the police and the amount I'll pay to track those guys....... E go shock you too

Stay Safe Guys!!!...

226 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by billynoni(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Okay, what's really going on in that Lagos?... This is like the fifth news today, about early morning kidnapping, getting robbed and given serious beating. Sorry for your loss OP and may those men never experience anything called peace again.

194 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by PraisesPblaze(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
"Honda Pilot"

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Amen... Thanks.
billynoni:
Okay, what's really going on in that Lagos?... This is like the fifth news today, about early morning kidnapping, getting robbed and given serious beating. Sorry for your loss OP and may those men never experience anything called peace again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by winterlover: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Get yourself a small weapon like pepper spray or a multipurpose keyholder knife for self defence. This is Lagos. Everybody dey para ooo

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by RichThugg: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
PraisesPblaze:
"Honda Pilot"

i Wonder why op go enter private suv as taxi
undecided

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Houseofglam7(f): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dayummmmmm
Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by SoftP(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Thank God u came out alive’

Honda Pilot for a commercial vehicle!
Sounds suspicious & u should have known better.

This country is just a shadow of its former self

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Shellsploit: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Thank God for your life bro...

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by ChasinGood(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ah,sorry bout your ordeal,bro. Very pathetic how humans have lost regards for life. Thank Heavens you're alive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Sharon6(f): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jesus!

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by DLonely1: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
embarassed

1 Like

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by olola4(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Where is Ogugu or Ogudu bus stop @op check

That's pathetic

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Ayt27(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sorry for the trauma

Today it's ogudu, tomorrow it could be orile.
There should be a return of swift televised capital punishment.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Authoreety: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kpele

Country hard well well... My people make Una shine Una eyes wella o... No let another idiot with short life span take you take shine o...

I said short life span cos the wages of sin is death.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by mardis: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
This is very sad and pathetic, op sorry for loss. But why you go enter private car when the commercial vehicle are available

8 Likes

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by chatinent: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
So sad. I am embittered that these same devils are people we see everyday and greet good morning...and they will smile and reciprocate.

The devil may be shocked at who sent some people to do things they do!

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Kinimajor: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
God is good...Man
Some people head just too strong
Hallelujah to the great God we serve

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Andyvilly: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
If we don't come together and say enough is enough, e go reach everybody

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Tunasco4u(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ok
Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Odunharry(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sirpaul:
happened on the 24th of August 2021.

I was heading to work as usual, 6.00am, 6.05am, 6.10am that's my time frame almost everyday except for rainy days.

So, I got to Ogugu Bustop waiting for the next available car heading to Lekki, about 5 minutes later an Honda Pilot drove in calling Lekki with just the driver and a passenger unknown to me that these guys are four well dressed like bankers, so the two other guys were standing in crowd with others and they entered the vehicle so I did as well.

The car moved about 5 minutes away from the bus stop and they pointed gun at me immediately my spirit left and came back, they collected my bag, collected my phones, I was beaten blue black, one guy was busy hitting my knees with wheel spanner, the other was giving formatting slaps and knocks, he then massed robb and sand in my eyes........ Mhen the pain was unbearable...... They collected my ATMs, Phones, Laptop, The cash I had on me, Wallet, Wrist watch, ID cards and they moved 100k out of my account, as at that time I could barely see anything again but the driver was telling the guys at the back to kill me and throw me off the road..... In there I was saying my last prayers....... Only for them to stop and push me down the vehicle, peeps came to my rescue and I narrated my ordeal to them. Dropped me off at Ilupeju
It took me a week to recover my vision. As I speak I still feel pains mhennnn

This Is My Testimony!!!!

I'll update you guys how I was helped by the police and the amount I'll pay to track those guys....... E go shock you too

Stay Safe Guys!!!...
Sorry bro for your ordeal..

8 Likes

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
We thank God for your life.
None of your attackers will see beyond this year.
Calamity await them all.

All your lost possessions shall be recovered in due time.
Sorry for the very bitter experience.

bigpicture001:
Honestly this can never happen to me. Never! I enter only recognised transport company
.and I prefer the very crowded bus.. where ppl even hang on the door...

If u seek comfort in Lagos to transport, u will always meet mess... Next time don't board cars, taxi or any other than crowded buses!

Sorry anyways!
Do you know this happen in those crowded busses as well, popularly called one Chance?
Just pray for God's absolute protection and guidance as you go in and out daily.

We Rise.

Sirpaul:
Amen!!!..
Thank you.
You are always welcome Sir Paul.
It is well.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
Brutal read
Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by MrImole: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nawa o
Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Ivanmykel(f): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
So sorry for what you passed through. Lagos shaa, na God go save us for this obodo Nigeria. Why can't they just collect the victim's stuff and let them go? Why all the beating and manhandling?
Get well soon OP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by illicit(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sorry bro
Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Maryandrea: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bros so sorry,nawa for we country ooo
Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Pinkyposh(f): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Don't leave that early to work anymore, safety first

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by iHart(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sorry oh. i hope those guys are apprehended very soon

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Administration1: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Please always look out for red flags before boarding the vehicle you enter...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos by Klass99(f): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
smiley

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Houses And Shops Burnt In Nnung Oku Ekanem, Awa In Akwa Ibom. Photos / FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' / Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.