Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment (19209 Views)

Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now. / If You're Using This To Charge Your Phone, Stop Immediately / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Judybash93(m): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2021
akaahs:

Does it come with Twitter App on it or any of social media app

Nah bro.. But you can access those on the browser.. That's easy
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by hefelove(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2021
Shukushaka:
Phoenix is the best browser hands down, very fast and doing thier best against ads unlike Chrome,Opera is not that fast. Chrome has too many ads. Safari is good but.
Which chrome has too many ads? My own chrome has no ads. It seems you subscribed to the ads
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by salem1996: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2021
Shukushaka:
Phoenix is the best browser hands down, very fast and doing thier best against ads unlike Chrome,Opera is not that fast. Chrome has too many ads. Safari is good but.

The very reason i hate this browser. I hope they have change
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by imam07: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2021
thesicilian:
I prefer UC Web browser any time, any day.
But when I want an interphase can mirror the desktop as much as possible, I go for Chrome.
has if web remove all those add? I stopped using UC web d moment they started their frustrating adverts. It was my best mobile browser then but I have stopped using it.
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by samielsucre(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2021
I use brave browser both mobile and PC
For dirty jobs I use tor browser
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by DuaRobins: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2021
Go for a browser that wont reveal your privacy,fingerprints and other privacy scopes.
Except Tor,most or all the browsers you all mentioned so far will reveal much about your privacy even when you are on a vpn/socks/rdp.
And as for Tor,its not really efficient in creating dating profiles and other juicy stuffs.
I have a browser i use with 911/lux,its 100% efficient on all sites. Eharmony sef,small thing ! I will be enjoying a 3 days free premium on eharmony till 3-10-2021.
No need to ask me the name of the browser,i don't kiss and tell ! Knowledge is power,seek it and keep seeking it,rise and rise again until Lambs become Lions.
I think Tail is also very good ,you can ask Edward Snowden about it !!
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Odichi(f): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2021
PURE BROWSER
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by LordRaiden1: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Phoenix is the bomb, very fast and easy for downloads

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by constance500: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
lovebird65:
if only they understand

Some of us do grin
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Federalofficia(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Who don try explorer before these web browser for phone, snail fast pass am even with 5G network
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by buzzy960: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Uc turbo is the best
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Taku555(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Brave is the best. It blocks all the add ons
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by porthouse7(f): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Via is d best browsers enjoy it and don't make noise
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Papa12(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
MI browser the best of all
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by frozen70(f): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
constance500:
I have tried a lot of browsers in the past with the like of uc browser, Chrome, Firefox and the likes, never liked opera browsers for once but chrome has been misbehaving recently, not loading pictures and some other notables fails so I decided to download another one today and after looking around on app store, I finally opted for OPERA TOUCH and damn this is what I've been looking for..
Very fast and smooth, friendly UI grin

So tell us which browser you're using?

UC Web
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by EngRichie: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Xbrowser

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Benwallt(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Sorry to ask sir, it's that nairaland app??
No, it isn't. More like bookmark

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by lanocfoods: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
constance500:

Uc is no longer good for downloads.. Sometimes your files keep downloading even after completion and if you pause, your download is canceled resulting in waste of data
Oh yea, UC use to be my default browser but not anymore I've lost a lot of data because of that, once you pause or run out of data while downloading and you try to start from where you stopped, it will rather start a fresh making you lose data.
Chrome is my default browser now

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Hahjascho(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Chrome or Samsung browser.
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Bamzyriches451: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Chrome is bae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by goodlife4every1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
I went through all the comments here and I am surprised no one mentioned SOUL BROWSER... Give it a try and thank me later... It has everything you need in a browser.
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by akaypary442(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Phoenix browser for me
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Shellsploit: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Atikualcameroni:

Novice won't understand

Wahlai!
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Shellsploit: 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
karnafiu03:

Hmmm....my guy my guy! U don dey enter dark!

Na Orbot sure pass grin grin grin
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Limassol(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Judybash93:
Epic browser because it has an inbuilt VPN
I was actually waiting for someone to mention this... You sabi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Limassol(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
Chrome

I can't do without it

it's like a workstation to me
from browser to pc
As far as convenience is concerned, nothing beats Chrome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by gambojimeta: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Isa chrome
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by LivingTribunal: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
UC TURBO

Downloading is mad
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by TeamLeader(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
andy4d2ofus:
I use advance download manager paid version for Downland , opera mini for free browsing and chrome to get the feel of a desktop window

Sorry is your free browsing on opera still going? Mine has stopped
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Asianjollof007: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Chrome
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by galaxy2020(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Chrome
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by evesdon4u: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Opera For Android...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Instagram Makes People Depressed, Twitter Makes People Angry, Which Is Better? / My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim / MTN Introduces Cheap Data & Voice Plans; Get 1GB For N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.