Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki (53775 Views)

Why The Fuss Over DNA Testing / A Generation That Has Built Everything About Itself On Sex Is Fighting Over Dna. / Worried Over DNA Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by delpee(f): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2021
Ego2:
No doubt the DNA of the baby can't be the same with the adopted parents but we've heard of cases of babies been switched at birth with the mother been unconscious... At best let both parent be involved. ( make e no be case of no be papa get pikin and no be mama get pikin).

This is true. There have been cases like this including one in which a nurse confessed to having switched many babies at birth ...just having fun and creating problems for families. However, in this case, the child will also not have the mother's DNA so it should be obvious that the baby was switched.

That's why men have to calmly predetermine their response in case the test result is negative. Many rivers to cross....a lot to consider.

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by TeeGod(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Wait o... Is this lab the first ever lab in Lagos that run such test..... Why this guy go dey lie like this?
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by uniquetechng: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2021
thesicilian:

Don't mind him. As if we don't already have several laboratories in Lagos alone doing DNA paternity tests
Those ones are expensive, only few individuals can afford a DNA test but his is coming with 75% off with you paying just 15% thereby making it affordable for almost every Nigerian out there.
How you fail to understand this is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2021
Ego2:
No doubt the DNA of the baby can't be the same with the adopted parents but we've heard of cases of babies been switched at birth with the mother been unconscious... At best let both parent be involved. ( make e no be case of no be papa get pikin and no be mama get pikin).

Women most times tow this path of baby switching, as if its a leeway for their paternity fraud! For baby switching to hold water that baby must not bear any dna resemblance of the mother. Else, OYO
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Ego2(f): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Women most times tow this path of baby switching, as if its a leeway for their paternity fraud! For baby switching to hold water that baby must not bear any dna resemblance of the mother. Else, OYO
don't get me wrong I am not in support of paternity fraud rather for both parties should be involved so as to avoid faulting the woman whereas she may be innocent.

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Ego2(f): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2021
delpee:

This is true. There have been cases like this including one in which a nurse confessed to having switched many babies at birth ...just having fun and creating problems for families. However, in this case, the child will also not have the mother's DNA so it should be obvious that the baby was switched.

That's why men have to calmly predetermine their response in case the test result is negative. Many rivers to cross....a lot to consider.
Exactly mother's should also undergo the test to be sure it isn't a case of baby switching.

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by goodheart02(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2021
thesicilian:

Don't mind him. As if we don't already have several laboratories in Lagos alone doing DNA paternity tests

Try to understand before u quote. Yes several laboratorIes are doing it in Lagos, but the question is at what price?? His own is said to be cheaper, 75% price slash, meaning even the poor will be able to afford it, and that's why he's receiving the threats because a lot of women will lose their marriages

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by macho44(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2021
tomzyELNINO:

You too, why will you sleep with a woman that is not your wife?
I no fit do that Kain Thing, it's REPUGNANT. Besides, I Neva marry, DJ Cuppy proposed to me, but she hasn't paid my "Groom Fee", so I'm open to the highest bidder

2 Likes

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by ivolt: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Tecord1:
The doctor may be saying the truth or he might also be lieing. The point is not about him opening a DNA testing center. Its about the 75%discount which makes it very affordable. 75% of 200k is 50k.
Do you know anyone who have used his services and confirmed that they pay 50K?
If you are familiar with sales, these childish tactics will be more clearer to you.
He claimed 75% discount but did he say 75% of what total value?

Misleading adverts which engages in is actually illegal in some countries.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by SenatePresdo(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
greenie77:
Lame marketing strategy. No child is fatherless, im papa and im relatives dey somewhere.

Who said any child is fatherless, or is it that you don't know what DNA is??
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by amuwo1980: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sanchez01:
Truth is, the level of paternity fraud is way above the roof as far as Nigeria is concerned. The picture below is from a woman and her attempt at justifying paternity fraud is even more disgusting.
This woman is guilty of this issue , she is scared .
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by cooooooks(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
I fully and totally support paternity tests.

Better late than never.

1 Like

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Akinsete19:
According to a guy, "any kid that doesn't look like me is not my kid. I don't have any money for DNA test".

Could the guy be 2face? grin
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Tecord1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
ivolt:

Do you know anyone who have used his services and confirmed that they pay 50K?
If you are familiar with sales, these childish tactics will be more clearer to you.
He claimed 75% discount but did he say 75% of what total value?

Misleading adverts which engages in is actually illegal in some countries.
I did not say the cost of DNA is 200k. I only used it to make example. I could as well use 500k and calculate 75% of that.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Aditkd(f): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
I support the new laboratory for DNA coming up in Lekki, it's pure wickedness to put a pregnancy on a man that's not the father.
If you like some foolish men will say I trust my spouse, yes trust but do the test not a bad thing to have more trust in your woman after the result comes out negative.
If her hands re clean, she shouldn't stop you.

As usual. My one Kobo opinion. Am at work, if you don't like my comment come and beat me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Baba don't worry, men don de to protect you and your investment.
Nothing de happen.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by etrange: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
mybiz234:

The killing raping, etc are also perpetrated by women, both genders are guilty.

To cap it all up, your fellow women, desperate to cover up paternity fraud, send death threats. Shame

So you know both genders are capable of crime but would quickly call out one gender at convenience? More 90% of the crimes we read on the front page are committed by men, but no one remembers gender. But at the slightest possibility of a woman being the culprit (even when it's glaring lie), it becomes about "women". It's sad you to had to cling to a weak lie to spread your sexism. Hopefully, you find real crime next time to keep you afloat.

Not like I was expecting any counter logic from you. Your shallowness could be seen from afar.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ego2:
Exactly mother's should also undergo the test to be sure it isn't a case of baby switching.
A complete DNA test is for both Father and Mother, but most women kick against it in the first place on issue of trust, reason lots of Dads would do it secretly.
It's then left for the woman to go conduct hers to know who if the Child is theirs or not (her business), but it the Child is not the father's, she shouldn't force it on him.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by mybiz234: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
etrange:

So you know both genders are capable of crime but would quickly call out one gender at convenience? More 90% of the crimes we read on the front page are committed by men, but no one remembers gender. But at the slightest possibility of a woman being the culprit (even when it's glaring lie), it becomes about "women". It's sad you to had to cling to a weak lie to spread your sexism. Hopefully, you find real crime next time to keep you afloat.

Not like I was expecting any counter logic from you. Your shallowness could be seen from afar.

Enjoy your day.

Focus on this particular issue.

In this particular issue, your fellow women and displaying criminal tendencies
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by shegz24(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lol... do you know a kid can look like you and not be yours?

Well it's very possible aside from that ,your brother/father can be the real father of that child.

I recently read an anonymous post on twitter of a lady that has her child for the twin of her husband.

Akinsete19:
According to a guy, "any kid that doesn't look like me is not my kid. I don't have any money for DNA test".
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
greenie77:

Is the 75% discount on DNA Paternity tests for one month, he will be running as a promo be the reason his business will be burnt down?

I do not in any way support paternity fraud as I believe every child is fathered by a man and is the responsibility of the mother not to foist another man's child on another as it is evil.

Women should also undergo the test, to 100% eliminate the possibility of baby switching.
And who is fighting with you or denying women the right to also do the test? Why do you people always bring this up though?
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by Doubuzofficial: 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
THIS LAB MUST OPEN O ABEG
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by thesicilian: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
goodheart02:

Try to understand before u quote.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by etrange: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
mybiz234:

Focus on this particular issue.

In this particular issue, your fellow women and displaying criminal tendencies

Yes, you focus on the issue that appears to your misogynistic tendencies. You left the the Fulani and killing people, the unknown gun men killing people, all the rape stories we've been reading, etc. to rush a thread where there's a hardly any proof there was actually a threat to call out women.

You're referring to your mother's fellow woman.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by mybiz234: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
etrange:

Yes, you focus on the issue that appears to your misogynistic tendencies. You left the the Fulani and killing people, the unknown gun men killing people, all the rape stories we've been reading, etc. to rush a thread where there's a hardly any proof there was actually a threat to call out women.

You're referring to your mother's fellow woman.

So, paternity fraud perpetrated by women is excusable because Fulani herdsmen are killing and kidnapping?

To think I thought you were reasonable. Such a disappointment
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by DrayZee: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
etrange:

You guys are too eager to believe anything against women even when it insults your intelligence. Even a baby can tell this is purely marketing. You think one woman just woke to go after him as if he's the only DNA expert in Lagos? Or the cheats now have a body fighting for them? Dude is just promoting his business. The so-called 75% is like black Friday. It's just a percentage of whatever he says his original price was.
Do you use Twitter?
There may be other testing centers, but this guy was tweeting quite regularly about DNA testing, his proposed partnership to build a new testing center, as well as the fact that the centers were getting ready.
His tweets got thousands of engagements (likes, retweets and comments).
So why do you think it’s impossible that someone who is massively publicizing his center on Twitter would get negative engagements (or death threats), just because other centers exist (who are not on Twitter, nor do they publicize themselves).

When this paternity fraud/ DNA testing thing started on Twitter, it was like a new concept. You should’ve seen how virtually all Twitter women were on edge. Insults and curses flying once anyone mentions anything about conducting DNA tests. You’d have thought they planned on committing paternity fraud even before finding a partner.
It may be marketing, but people have received death threats for much less. His claims are far from impossible,
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by etrange: 4:09am On Oct 01, 2021
DrayZee:

Do you use Twitter?
There may be other testing centers, but this guy was tweeting quite regularly about DNA testing, his proposed partnership to build a new testing center, as well as the fact that the centers were getting ready.
His tweets got thousands of engagements (likes, retweets and comments).
So why do you think it’s impossible that someone who is massively publicizing his center on Twitter would get negative engagements (or death threats), just because other centers exist (who are not on Twitter, nor do they publicize themselves).

When this paternity fraud/ DNA testing thing started on Twitter, it was like a new concept. You should’ve seen how virtually all Twitter women were on edge. Insults and curses flying once anyone mentions anything about conducting DNA tests. You’d have thought they planned on committing paternity fraud even before finding a partner.
It may be marketing, but people have received death threats for much less. His claims are far from impossible,

It would be more believable to say that competitors are threatening him than to say that some woman somewhere is threatening him just because she's a cheat. Is she the only cheat in Lagos that a DNA centre would be a special issue for her? Or the entire female cheats now have an association they use to threaten him? Sir, this right here is purely for publicity and it's working for him. The DNA stuff has generated some traffic in recent times and the guy is taking advantage of that. Just like the politicians are taking advantage of the tribalism in Nigeria, the business minded doctor is taking advantage of the recent gender dichotomy in the country. He knows exactly what to say to get the men's attention. Now, everyone is talking about the new centre including myself who never knew about it. More people like him will spring up and sexism will deepen in the country just like tribalism because of those gaining from it.

A DNA test centre is a welcome development nevertheless.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by etrange: 4:21am On Oct 01, 2021
mybiz234:

So, paternity fraud perpetrated by women is excusable because Fulani herdsmen are killing and kidnapping?

To think I thought you were reasonable. Such a disappointment

@bolded: I, for one, never at any point thought you were reasonable. Your shallowness can be perceived from afar and that explains why everything must be explained to you twice before you get it.

You're clearly grasping at straws. I never argued for or against paternity fraud. You've just been so eager to make this about paternity/DNA test as if that's the bone of contention. The doctor claimed he was threatened by some people supposedly women and you rushed in to call out the gender. I am saying if you don't call men killers and rapists cause of the verified actions of boko haram and fulani herdsmen but feel it's perfect to call out the entire gender cause of some paternity fraudsters and the cheap marketing strategy of a business minded doctor, then your education (if you had any) is a waste of time and resources.

You can take another shot at your strawman argument.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by mybiz234: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2021
etrange:

@bolded: I, for one, never at any point thought you were reasonable. Your shallowness can be perceived from afar and that explains why everything must be explained to you twice before you get it.

You're clearly grasping at straws. I never argued for or against paternity fraud. You've just been so eager to make this about paternity/DNA test as if that's the bone of contention. The doctor claimed he was threatened by some people supposedly women and you rushed in to call out the gender. I am saying if you don't call men killers and rapists cause of the verified actions of boko haram and fulani herdsmen but feel it's perfect to call out the entire gender cause of some paternity fraudsters and the cheap marketing strategy of a business minded doctor, then your education (if you had any) is a waste of time and resources.

You can take another shot at your strawman argument.

I ask you again. Should people stop talking about paternity fraud because there are rapists and Boko haram terrorists?

If you have given your husband a bastard, go and resolve it with him. Don't bring your bitterness here.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by etrange: 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
mybiz234:

I ask you again. Should people stop talking about paternity fraud because there are rapists and Boko haram terrorists?

If you have given your husband a bastard, go and resolve it with him. Don't bring your bitterness here.

And I ask you, when you talk about rapists and boko haram, do you condemn the entire gender or just the culprits.

If your mother is a harlot, don't use that to judge others.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by mybiz234: 4:42am On Oct 02, 2021
etrange:

And I ask you, when you talk about rapists and boko haram, do you condemn the entire gender or just the culprits.

If your mother is a harlot, don't use that to judge others.

When the person I quoted talks about female, does she only promote the good ones?

I'm not the one who said your harlot mother should force your pregnancy on another man. So, don't take out your frustration on me.
Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki by etrange: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
mybiz234:

When the person I quoted talks about female, does she only promote the good ones?

I'm not the one who said your harlot mother should force your pregnancy on another man. So, don't take out your frustration on me.

What is your logic? That you're sexist because the person you called is sexist?

Apparently, you don't have any logic left. But like I said, only a product of prostitution/broken home talks about his mother's gender the way you do. Nobody raises by a decent mum will be this dirty just like nobody raised by a decent dad would be a misandrist. You're all products of your background. But like I maintained, even a LovePeddler's child like you could still cut yourself from all that dirtiness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) / I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.