Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Reno Omokri Replies Joe Igbokwe With A "Bombshell" (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reno Omokri Replies Joe Igbokwe With A "Bombshell" (pics) (321 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu; Says, She's A Frustrated Beggar With Receipt / "Foolish Is The Same Both In Britain And America ".. Reno Omokri Replies Troll / Show The Tangible Progress, Not Your Butts, Reno Omokri Reacts At #10yearschall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Replies Joe Igbokwe With A "Bombshell" (pics) by nyiamfrank: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Recall that Joe Igbokwe had posted that he knows no one like Reno Omokri or anything about him.

Reno Omokri replies him

Dear Joe Igbokwe,

Thank you for your comments. If I am not mistaken, you are the Special Adviser to the Lagos state Governor for Gutters and Drainages. Please find attached a photo of me with the incumbent Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, and another with his immediate predecessor, Theresa May, taken while she was in office. The photo with Boris Johnson was taken at his office, and he is modelling my # RenosNuggets official gear.
You say you don’t know me. I am not surprised. GUTTER people won’t know me. Only GREATER people do!
Thank you and may God bless you.

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Joe Igbokwe With A "Bombshell" (pics) by Ever8090: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jesus!!!...

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Joe Igbokwe With A "Bombshell" (pics) by BMathew: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
What an epic feedback.....

Meanwhile you can check this out... https://www.nairaland.com/6776260/why-men-not-helping-men
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Joe Igbokwe With A "Bombshell" (pics) by ceejay10(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jesu! Reno is brutal and ruthless.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Joe Igbokwe With A "Bombshell" (pics) by okenwaa(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Vayolense.. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Joe Igbokwe With A "Bombshell" (pics) by sparkyJ: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
Eeh! This reply is more destructive than Russian Missiles.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Joe Igbokwe With A "Bombshell" (pics) by Vad123: 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
May gutter people not know us.Amen

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be Stingy / Julaz Properties - Happy Customer Service Week / Full Photos And Videos Of Burnt Kubwa Village Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.