Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) (14098 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Riddled With Bullets After He Shot At A Police Car / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
If you gonna respond to me at least use your brain. Do you know most SA men? Nigerians are the ones who are very lazy. Over 60 years of independence and there's absolutely nothing to show for it. No proer roads, no proper electricity etc. Nothing works in that country, you emigrate to better countries than improve your own. A Nigerian would rather scam you or try a short cut like money rituals than put in the actual work. South Africa's infrastructure improves each day due its people, while you are stuck with locomotives from the 80s

Ouch!
The bolded is especially true cool

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

The last I checked Nigeria was the one suffering from a begging culture, where everyone expects rich people to shower them with money. We don't have such a culture in SA. Ade and Uche lied to u once again. Get new friends.

BTW, when where u in South Africa?
He's in Kaduna this one. The ones that blab the most about South Africa, have never been to South Africa let alone encounter an actual South African. grin

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
KingCold:
Lol. Nothing of achievement is attributable to the actual South Africans but migrants grin grin

Ill leave it at that

This one tried trolling but didn't have enough brain cells to last for half a page.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
KingCold:
He's in Kaduna this one. The ones that blab the most about South Africa, have never been to South Africa let alone encounter an actual South African. grin

Did u see his pathetic answer trying to be smart?
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

This one tried trolling but didn't have enough brain cells to last for half a page.
Lol. I saw you chewed and spit him out quick, quick!

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

Did u see his pathetic answer trying to be smart?
" Black South Africans are lazy" thats their classic entry level jibe. Someone from Nigeria absolutely has no business saying that. That stupid Transcriber was telling me the reason they keep shitting in the bushes is because they don't have enough public toilets...so these are the same people that call us lazy. Same people that can't even build toilets.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
KingCold:
" Black South Africans are lazy " thats their classic entry level jibe. Someone from Nigeria with absolutely no business saying that. That stupid Transcriber was telling me the reason they keep shitting in the bushes is because they don't have enough public toilets...so these are the same people that call us lazy. Same people that can't even build toilets.

@bolded - LOL grin It's become a Nigerian song. Even their beggars are singing it.

Where's theTranscriber anyway? He couldn't stand the truth about the pandemic of savage ritual killings in his country.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded - LOL grin It's become a Nigerian song. Even their beggars are singing that?

Where's theTranscriber anyway? He couldn't stand the truth about the pandemic of savage ritual killings in his country.
Bro, you say people with better roads, better hospitals, better universities, better schools, better airports, better HDI indices and an overall better standard of living than yours are the "lazy" ones. Mind you, you've never even met these people. Nigerians I swear are a joke

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
KingCold:
Bro, you say people with better roads, better hospitals, better universities, better schools, better airports, better HDI indices and an overall better standard of living than yours are the "lazy" ones. Mind you, you've never even met these people. Nigerians I swear are a joke

Have u not noticed Nigeria does not function normally? It also affects their psychè. We should send them donations in the form of psychiatric pills.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
KingCold:
" Black South Africans are lazy" thats their classic entry level jibe. Someone from Nigeria absolutely has no business saying that. That stupid Transcriber was telling me the reason they keep shitting in the bushes is because they don't have enough public toilets...so these are the same people that call us lazy. Same people that can't even build toilets.
cheesy
You go dey alright
Keep typing cheesy
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
KingCold:
Shut the fvck up! You don't do shootouts in Ferraris and Mustangs. This is your speciality . Backward savages grin grin
Bloody savages grin grin grin grin check the top headline right now.Another man beheaded

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
Bloody savages grin grin grin grin check the top headline right now.Another man beheaded
Naija dey chop human parts like panel beater sha! never a day goes by grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

Have u not noticed Nigeria does not function normally? It also affects their psychè. We should send them donations in the form of psychiatric pills.
Brain-dead nation. They may say it's the leaders but I think all of them
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
KingCold:
Brain-dead nation. They may say it's the leaders but I think all of them

Leaders which they keep importing from outer space apparently - and they keep voting for (along tribal lines, ironically).

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by theTranscriber: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2021
KingCold:
better go solve the inequality in your country and stop disturbing my mentions
White minority still have 72% of farmland
You're basically sitting on a crazy keg of sulfur
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by KingCold: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2021
theTranscriber:
go solve the poverty, lack of hygiene and barbarism in your country savage grin

Even wirh all the so_called inequality, I still have a better standard of living by virtue of being a South African. Life is so unfair isn't ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2021
theTranscriber:

It's funny how u own 100% of the land in your country but still run to SA to come "sit on a crazy keg of sulphur" with the rest of us blacks.

What's the price of onions today in Naija o shocked? Complete waste of land.

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I'm voting ActionSA.Mashaba seems to be resonating with the people but him saying he's going to strip away the tender system has caused a dilemma on some people.

Of course you would vote for the google eyed illiterate who is using illegal immigrants as a smoke screen to garner your support. Indeed the illegals are your worst problem. They are obviously the ones stopping you from accessing loans in banks to support SME's. They are the ones who lock you out of the best properties and jobs in the western cape and they are obviously the ones who have built up Chinese industries and bought up all kinds of spaces in your metropolitan cities.

The google eyed mumu couldn't run a city if it fell on his lap.

PS, look at his sloppy speech here, its clear the man is reading of a script written for him and can't articulate it with any manner of intelligence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-AVO0cjnUM
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:

Gender based violence and raping babies is also savagery my lady.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

It's funny how u own 100% of the land in your country but still run to SA to come "sit on a crazy keg of sulphur" with the rest of us blacks.

What's the price of onions today in Naija o shocked? Complete waste of land.

They are coming there to freeload and take opportunities that your people cannot see even with their 2 eyes open.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
morpheus24:

They are coming there to freeload and take opportunities that your people cannot see even with their 2 eyes open.

The same way they couldn't see the opportunities in their own countries either right wink? Or are there no opportunities in their own countries? What kind of sh*tholes do they come from devoid of any opportunities shocked?.Please explain.

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
If you gonna respond to me at least use your brain. Do you know most SA men? Nigerians are the ones who are very lazy. Over 60 years of independence and there's absolutely nothing to show for it. No proer roads, no proper electricity etc. Nothing works in that country,{/quote}

That's not a function of laziness, its a function of corruption and kleptocracy carried over from colonial times.

[quote author=LeSudAfricaine post=106286803]
you emigrate to better countries than improve your own. A Nigerian would rather scam you or try a short cut like money rituals than put in the actual work. South Africa's infrastructure improves each day due its people, while you are stuck with locomotives from the 80s

I beg to differ scamming is putting in work my dear you've just been led to believe that the level which is practiced by Nigerians is evil.

Your Corporations are doing it to you on a daily basis. Take a look at the rate on your credit card. How in the hell is that not a scam.

You are a mumu!

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

The same way they couldn't see the opportunities in their own countries either right wink? Or are there no opportunities in their own countries? What kind of sh*tholes do they come from devoid of any opportunities shocked?.Please explain.

1. There are opportunities there but too many people chasing too few opportunities.

2. The infrastructure to support the opportunities is lacking therefore they migrate not that the opportunities are not abound my dear Saffer.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
morpheus24:

1. There are opportunities there but too many people chasing too few opportunities.

2. The infrastructure to support the opportunities is lacking therefore they migrate not that the opportunities are not abound my dear Saffer.

Why are there few opportunities in their countries? Nigeria, a country with the largest oil reserves in Africa, 61 years of independence and the biggest human resource in Africa by far - has fewer opportunities than South Africa?? grin Please explain.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Why are there few opportunities in their countries?

Is that a rhetorical question or should I assume you don't know that answer

Let me answer you with a similar question, help you jog your reasoning abilities. Why aren't there enough tenders to go around in SA?

TMKsouth:

Nigeria, a country with the largest oil reserves in Africa, 61 years of independence and the biggest human resource in Africa by far - has fewer opportunities than South Africa?? grin Please explain.

1. Oil reserves( Resource) stolen by corrupt criminals.

2.Human resource has always been there will always be there... google how many tech companies raises billions of investment dollars into the country. These are your young human resource outside of the establishements that control oil.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
This is your new joburg leader in SA. The google eyed undercover nationalist- afrophobia-ist from Ga-Rankuwa who sold hair poison to his people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN0XMIkhliU

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
morpheus24:

Of course you would vote for the google eyed illiterate who is using illegal immigrants as a smoke screen to garner your support. Indeed the illegals are your worst problem. They are obviously the ones stopping you from accessing loans in banks to support SME's. They are the ones who lock you out of the best properties and jobs in the western cape and they are obviously the ones who have built up Chinese industries and bought up all kinds of spaces in your metropolitan cities.

The google eyed mumu couldn't run a city if it fell on his lap.

PS, look at his sloppy speech here, its clear the man is reading of a script written for him and can't articulate it with any manner of intelligence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-AVO0cjnUM

You mad?? grin

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
morpheus24:

Is that a rhetorical question or should I assume you don't know that answer

Let me answer you with a similar question, help you jog your reasoning abilities. Why aren't there enough tenders to go around in SA?

Oil reserves( Resource) stolen by corrupt criminals.

Human resource has always been there will always be there... google how many tech companies raises billions of investment dollars into the country. These are your young human resource outside of the establishements that control oil.

So basically SA government isn't as "fantastically corrupt" as Nigeria's and SA's human resources go down the deepest mines in the world, help build and maintain an electricity network almost 8 times the size of Nigeria's, build world-class roads which are the envy of Nigerians - and ultimately all these factors and many others, combine to make SA a very attractive destination for Nigerian migrants.

And yet u have the audacity to mock South Africans for not taking advantage of the opportunities migrants utilise? The same migrants who wrecked their own countries watching idly as politicians ransacked their economies and the little opportunities they had left shocked? How does that work (the audacity)? Please explain.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

So basically SA government isn't as "fantastically corrupt" as Nigeria's

1.If we are counting from the inception of the first recognized governments in the mother city I would contend that the SA govt has been "fantastically corrupt" as you exclaim here.

2. If you compare in relative terms i.e. an indigenous govt of 1960 versus an indigenous govt in 1990, I would conclude that Nigeria has had far more time to embed the type of corruption synthesized and familiar on the African continent by these indigenous governments.

TMKsouth:

and SA's human resources go down the deepest mines in the world, help build and maintain an electricity network almost 8 times the size of Nigeria's, build world-class roads which are the envy of Nigerians - and ultimately all these factors and many others, combine to make SA a very attractive destination for Nigerian migrants.

Are you talking about intellectual human resource or "labor" intensive human resource. If labor then SA "workers" will win that battle while Nigerians would take the larger share of the "intellectual" aspect of human resource.

TMKsouth:

And yet u have the audacity to mock South Africans for not taking advantage of the opportunities migrants utilise? The same migrants who wrecked their own countries watching idly as politicians ransacked their economies and the little opportunities they had left shocked? How does that work (the audacity)? Please explain.

How does a migrant wreck his own economy?. He is a victim of corrupt leadership.

Did South Africans fight any War with the powers that be before 1910 to realize emancipation, no my dear friend they did not. What brought down the Apatheid government was economics and political pressure from the exterior and not the might of its people.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=morpheus24 post=106354925][/quote]Credit card my foot. We dont want Nigerian scammers in our country. Its that simple.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

You mad?? grin

Tell that to the google eyed illiterate Mashaba who has nothing better to do than to chase around hair dressers and Spaza shop owners while he makes deals with his White monopoly capital friends in the DA to usher in capitalism at its finest.

**Shame** in Somizi voice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Graphic Pics: Chinese Girl Cuts Off Ghana Guy’s Manhood In China / Gunmen Kill 3 Vigilantes In Kaduna, Displace 16 Villages / Two Suspected Kidnappers, 9 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.