Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) (14105 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Riddled With Bullets After He Shot At A Police Car / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
morpheus24:

Gender based violence and raping babies is also savagery my lady.

Nigeria is a barbaric and backward country, agree and move on.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
Credit card my foot. We dont want Nigerian scammers in our country. Its that simple.

Yes I understand you prefer Absa and first national banks who over charge you claiming them as "bank charges" and debit card transaction charges. They are obvious "legal" scammers who have made proper deals with your government and so they are free to practice without hinderance.

FREE YOUR MIND

Morphues is REBORN!

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I'm voting ActionSA.Mashaba seems to be resonating with the people but him saying he's going to strip away the tender system has caused a dilemma on some people.
I'm voting him too, whether im labeled "xenophobic' or "Afrophobic" for it, don't really care. I'm all for what he stands for.

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
morpheus24:

Yes I understand you prefer Absa and first national banks who over charge you claiming them as "bank charges" and debit card transaction charges. They are obvious "legal" scammers who have made proper deals with your government and so they are free to practice without hinderance.

FREE YOUR MIND

Morphues is REBORN!
you try too much.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
I'm voting him too, whether im labeled "xenophobic' or "Afrophobic" for it, don't really care. I'm all for what he stands for.

What does he stand for again? Please elaborate or does he just make you feel patriotic, you know play on that pride of being a "south African'!

Vote away my dear. its your country neh!

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
Nigeria is a barbaric and backward country, agree and move on.

First we must agree on what constitutes barbarism and the limitations of its definition.

I read how a guy from the North west killed his girl friends relative including small children in a house.

Is that barbaric or no?

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
you try to much.

I am trying to teach you the difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
morpheus24:

1.If we are counting from the inception of the first recognized governments in the mother city I would contend that the SA govt has been "fantastically corrupt" as you exclaim here.

2. If you compare in relative terms i.e. an indigenous govt of 1960 versus an indigenous govt in 1990, I would conclude that Nigeria has had far more time to embed the type of corruption synthesized and familiar on the African continent by these indigenous governments.

3. Are you talking about intellectual human resource or "labor" intensive human resource. If labor then SA "workers" will win that battle while Nigerians would take the larger share of the "intellectual" aspect of human resource.

4. How does a migrant wreck his own economy?. He is a victim of corrupt leadership.

5. Did South Africans fight any War with the powers that be before 1910 to realize emancipation, no my dear friend they did not. What brought down the Apatheid government was economics and political pressure from the exterior and not the might of its people.

4. A migrant wrecks his own economy by sitting idly and watching his leadership get away with murder. I show Nigerians pictures of the ZumaMustFall movement and marches in SA which refused to let Zuma destroy the country any further, and most of them tell me they're not ready to die for their country and leave their families behind suffering. They fear Buhari will spray them all with bullets.

There's no such fear in SA from the public, and not because the government is civilised but because they know what the active citizenry is capable of should they dare - and there's plenty of examples to attest to this. Even during the apartheid times young black kids were throwing stones at the white government armed to the teeth - there was a great determination to liberate ourselves.

5. Which leads me to point number 5. There wouldn't have been international political and economic pressure had those kids not sustained their internal opposition to apartheid. They were willing to die for their freedom. In the end it was a negotiated settlement but we don't always need wars in Africa to label ourselves heroic as you're attempting to do - where has that left your country today?

3. Still on the subject of apartheid u should know how black South Africans were denied quality education and the effects of that are generational and witnessed to this day still. I'm in my 30s but my parents were direct victims of the bantu education system. So it should come as no surprise that we would be behind other African countries on the intellectual innovation scale (not just exclusively compared to Nigeria but Africa as a whole as we were one of the last countries to gain independence). That's why I initially asked why "after 61 years of independence" you still lacked opportunities - compared to South Africa's 27 years of liberation.

1. So South Africa's black and ONLY democratic government has been in power for 27 years as I just mentioned above compared to over 300 years of white rule characterized by colonisation and apartheid. Both systems have been declared by the United Nations as Crimes Against Humanity, so to label the black government as more fantastically corrupt than them is just pure unadulterated WHITE WORSHIP. We all know how the whites acquired African wealth and sought to maintain it. It's not up for discussion.

2. And finally, borrowing from point 4 in the beginning, SA's future political trajectory shows far better positive signs of not succumbing to the typical form of dysfunction found in most parts of the continent because of an active civil society and viligant citizenry. The same citizenry that finds it difficult to understand why all of Africa chooses to run to SA instead of facing their own demons bedeviling them at home. And yet when these same migrants arrive in SA they begin to mock the very people keeping the SA democracy alive. It's a shame.

Just finally, check how Nigerians reacted just yesterday to a challenge posed to them to stay at home and fix their problems: a vast majority scoffed at the idea. And that's how migrants ruin their own country.

Running Away From Nigeria: Is It Morally Right?
https://www.nairaland.com/6777196/running-away-nigeria-it-morally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
morpheus24:

First we must agree on what constitutes barbarism and the limitations of its definition.

I read how a guy from the North west killed his girl friends relative including small children in a house.

Is that barbaric or no?
Barbarism happens in every country in the world, the guy that went on to kill Muslims in New Zealand was a savage for example. The same thing can and has happened in a country like the US, however some countries are worthy of being called "barbaric "

Nigeria is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
morpheus24:

I am trying to teach you the difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
Teach who? Nigerians and delusions... grin Some think they are "giants of Africa" others call themselves "smartest blacks" and others think they are in "The Matrix ". Funny bunch
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
Teach who? Nigerians and delusions... grin Some think they are "giants of Africa" others call themselves "smartest blacks" and others think they are in "The Matrix ". Funny bunch

Keep on holding the fort soldier cool - I'm nursing a new thread right now. Plus, this one is really draining me now. Will evaluate your work later grin. AMANDLA!
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Keep on holding the fort soldier cool - I'm nursing a new thread right now. Plus, this one is really draining me now. Will evaluate your work later grin. AMANDLA!
I'm bowing out too. Have no time for intellectual wannabe Matrix fanboys especially on this cozy Friday

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

4. A migrant wrecks his own economy by sitting idly and watching his leadership get away with murder. I show Nigerians pictures of the ZumaMustFall movement and marches in SA which refused to let Zuma destroy the country any further, and most of them tell me they're not ready to die for their country and leave their families behind suffering. They fear Buhari will spray them all with bullets.

1. The correct verb must be used in this response. To wreck something means to be an active member in the destruction or exploitation of that asset. To stand by powerless as it is syphoned cannot constitute an act of wreckage.

2. If you are referring to protests as an act of defiance to change outcomes within a society, I am sorry to tell you SA is not unique neither are they braver in this act. The only difference with it and other African countries is the fact that the outcomes in SA are more favorable because the institutions in the country which were ran and inherited from Whites were fully empowered to produce the "change" that occurred.

TMKsouth:

There's no such fear in SA from the public, and not because the government is civilised but because they know what the active citizenry is capable of should they dare - and there's plenty of examples to attest to this. Even during the apartheid times young black kids were throwing stones at the white government armed to the teeth - there was a great determination to liberate ourselves.

Believe what you want but that rhetoric of bravery is an illusion of grandeur. Again the major reason there are favorable outcomes in SA is because the institutions inherited were ran much more longer and so its positives were inherited when it transitioned over into the hands of blacks after 450 years.

TMKsouth:

5. Which leads me to point number 5. There wouldn't have been international political and economic pressure had those kids not sustained their internal opposition to apartheid. They were willing to die for their freedom. In the end it was a negotiated settlement but we don't always need wars in Africa to label ourselves heroic as you're attempting to do - where has that left your country today?

It all depends on who's interests are being threatened in SA to cause enough pressure to transform a government by external powers. In the case of SA it was economics and not your 1976 children throwing stones at armed officers. That's jus the impetus narrative to garner enough support by the economic powers that were at that that with strong interests in SA to pressure the apathed regime to give in.

This has occurred in Nigera several times were there was intervention on the basis of national interest by western and business interest.

The death of Ken Saro Wiwa and the issues in the Niger delta at that time led to the death of Sani Abacha by assasination with the consent of the CIA and business interests to user in democratic rule in Nigeria more so than the thousands of protests, arrests, imprisonments by those who struggled to attain this in Nigeria.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Your people did nothing fantabulous.

TMKsouth:

3. Still on the subject of apartheid u should know how black South Africans were denied quality education and the effects of that are generational and witnessed to this day still. I'm in my 30s but my parents were direct victims of the bantu education system. So it should come as no surprise that we would be behind other African countries on the intellectual innovation scale (not just exclusively compared to Nigeria but Africa as a whole as we were one of the last countries to gain independence). That's why I initially asked why "after 61 years of independence" you still lacked opportunities - compared to South Africa's 27 years of liberation.

You are a millennial born into the most connected and technological advanced times this planet has ever been. This has nothing to do with your parents but the "culture" of entitlement which weighs your youth down focusing them on what these so called messiah google eyed politicians are going to do for them than them doing for themselves

TMKsouth:

1. So South Africa's black and ONLY democratic government has been in power for 27 years as I just mentioned above compared to over 300 years of white rule characterized by colonisation and apartheid. Both systems have been declared by the United Nations as Crimes Against Humanity, so to label the black government as more fantastically corrupt than them is just pure unadulterated WHITE WORSHIP. We all know how the whites acquired African wealth and sought to maintain it. It's not up for discussion.

Mind you Apartheid was a democratic government in the sense that you were not considered citizens within that democratic establishment so this democratic dispensation is technically not the first in SA. The same institutions were inherited from the democratically elected presidents during the Apatheid regime so your point is mute and not moot.

TMKsouth:

2. And finally, borrowing from point 4 in the beginning, SA's future political trajectory shows far better positive signs of not succumbing to the typical form of dysfunction found in most parts of the continent because of an active civil society and viligant citizenry. The same citizenry that finds it difficult to understand why all of Africa chooses to run to SA instead of facing their own demons bedeviling them at home. And yet when these same migrants arrive in SA they begin to mock the very people keeping the SA democracy alive. It's a shame.

on your point 1: I'll give SA a better chance at not succumbing to what you refer to above but there are far more variables that play into that projection than jus the two aforementioned points you raise there and we can debate that statistical probabilities of that and what that would look like.

on your point 2: African migrants and economic refugees have nothing to do with that outcome since they control no resource or power within the frame work of their host nation. The fact that they point to or mock your short comings is pure human nature and shouldn't be taken as more that mere trivialities practiced by poor people. If you are pained by this well that's a reflection that something is obviously wrong with your self esteem, no?

TMKsouth:

Just finally, check how Nigerians reacted just yesterday to a challenge posed to them to stay at home and fix their problems: a vast majority scoffed at the idea. And that's how migrants ruin their own country.

Running Away From Nigeria: Is It Morally Right?
https://www.nairaland.com/6777196/running-away-nigeria-it-morally

There are a lot of Nigerians who do not leave Nigeria so not all of them leave. If there are as they say 150 million Nigerians who are still resident in Nigeria and haven't rushed to the borders then the number of them who leave for greener pastures shouldn't bother you unless you believe every single person from country should stay within the confines of their country cause I know for a fact looking at the population of Nigeria that a majority of them are still there no?

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
I'm bowing out too. Have no time for intellectual wannabe Matrix fanboys especially on this cozy Friday

Lol, dude, my lights just came on after almost 2 days. And I can hear the rain is starting again cry Were u also affected by the thunderstorms?
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
Barbarism happens in every country in the world, the guy that went on to kill Muslims in New Zealand was a savage for example. The same thing can and has happened in a country like the US, however some countries are worthy of being called "barbaric "

Nigeria is one of them.

That's an opinion and not fact my dear but you are allowed that.

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:

The Matrix is analogous to the situations we are discussing and your mind set.

I have no delusions my dear. A giant is a figment of mans imagination. There are no humans who are giants if you think hard about it.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

A polite way to bail because you are now required to use your medulla oblangata.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:

Run little girl, Run!

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by LeSudAfricaine: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
morpheus24:

The Matrix is analogous to the situations we are discussing and your mind set.

I have no delusions my dear. A giant is a figment of mans imagination. There are no humans who are giants if you think hard about it.
Yawn
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by LeSudAfricaine: 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol, dude, my lights just came on after almost 2 days. And I can hear the rain is starting again cry Were u also affected by the thunderstorms?
Thunderstorms not so much, but its been raining non- stop
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by LeSudAfricaine: 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
morpheus24:

Run little girl, Run!
night barbarian wink
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
morpheus24:

1. The correct verb must be used in this response. To wreck something means to be an active member in the destruction or exploitation of that asset. To stand by powerless as it is syphoned cannot constitute an act of wreckage.

2. If you are referring to protests as an act of defiance to change outcomes within a society, I am sorry to tell you SA is not unique neither are they braver in this act. The only difference with it and other African countries is the fact that the outcomes in SA are more favorable because the institutions in the country which were ran and inherited from Whites were fully empowered to produce the "change" that occurred.

Believe what you want but that rhetoric of bravery is an illusion of grandeur. Again the major reason there are favorable outcomes in SA is because the institutions inherited were ran much more longer and so its positives were inherited when it transitioned over into the hands of blacks after 450 years.

3. It all depends on who's interests are being threatened in SA to cause enough pressure to transform a government by external powers. In the case of SA it was economics and not your 1976 children throwing stones at armed officers. That's jus the impetus narrative to garner enough support by the economic powers that were at that that with strong interests in SA to pressure the apathed regime to give in.

4. This has occurred in Nigera several times were there was intervention on the basis of national interest by western and business interest.

The death of Ken Saro Wiwa and the issues in the Niger delta at that time led to the death of Sani Abacha by assasination with the consent of the CIA and business interests to user in democratic rule in Nigeria more so than the thousands of protests, arrests, imprisonments by those who struggled to attain this in Nigeria.

5. Sorry to burst your bubble. Your people did nothing fantabulous.

6. You are a millennial born into the most connected and technological advanced times this planet has ever been. This has nothing to do with your parents but the "culture" of entitlement which weighs your youth down focusing them on what these so called messiah google eyed politicians are going to do for them than them doing for themselves

7. Mind you Apartheid was a democratic government in the sense that you were not considered citizens within that democratic establishment so this democratic dispensation is technically not the first in SA. The same institutions were inherited from the democratically elected presidents during the Apatheid regime so your point is mute and not moot.

on your point 1: I'll give SA a better chance at not succumbing to what you refer to above but there are far more variables that play into that projection than jus the two aforementioned points you raise there and we can debate that statistical probabilities of that and what that would look like.

8. on your point 2: African migrants and economic refugees have nothing to do with that outcome since they control no resource or power within the frame work of their host nation. The fact that they point to or mock your short comings is pure human nature and shouldn't be taken as more that mere trivialities practiced by poor people. If you are pained by this well that's a reflection that something is obviously wrong with your self esteem, no?

9. There are a lot of Nigerians who do not leave Nigeria so not all of them leave. If there are as they say 150 million Nigerians who are still resident in Nigeria and haven't rushed to the borders then the number of them who leave for greener pastures shouldn't bother you unless you believe every single person from country should stay within the confines of their country cause I know for a fact looking at the population of Nigeria that a majority of them are still there no?

1. Citizens are never powerless. Politicians are in power at the behest of the citizens and not the other way round.

2. Please don't white worship if we're gonna have productive discussions. What democratic institutions did the current black government inherit from the unjust system of apartheid undecided? Has it ever occurred to u that the current institutions are there because there was a need to never repeat history?

3. Do u think if those kids didn't throw stones for 40 years the rest of the world would have taken notice and put pressure on the racist whites undecided? What else would have ended apartheid otherwise in your opinion? Please explain.

4. Just last year the world rallied around Nigeria regarding EndSars. We all thought it would be a revolution but u dropped the ball and crapped your pants when they started shooting. Had those protests been sustained we'd be talking of a different story in Nigeria today. Thats what the kids of SA did over decades and the world couldn't look away. The examples of Ken Saro Wiwas are isolated cases that don't attract attention for long. We also had Steve Biko been killed in detention during apartheid and it didn't rally world leaders against the white racists.

5. Tell that to the people of Egypt and Tunisia for their heroic efforts during the Arab Spring.

6. U need to study sociology if u think historical inequality doesn't play a role in modern outcomes. Besides, SA kids are rapidly catching up, I never said we were standing static.

7. Democratic for some and not others. Go sell that idea in Nigeria and see how far u get with it.

8. Learn about the principles of Ubuntu which govern human relations in South Africa. U don't defecate on the plate that feeds u. So u don't insult us when we are hosting u in your time of need. It's got nothing to do with our self esteem. I think you're the one who needs to examine yourself. You're sick if u think this is decent human behaviour.

9. It's common knowledge that people who migrate are often the most skilled, entrepreneurial, bold, tenacious and the fittest among their peers - especially in the African context where the experience is most daunting. So I'm afraid the 150 million Nigerians who would be left behind in the end are compromised - the elderly, kids, disabled, lazy, etc.

So that concludes that - let's leave it here for the day dude. Like I said I'm not in the mood for this sort of discuss today. U can reply but I'll read it tomorrow.

In the meantime you can join me in a lighter discussion about tigers in my new thread though, to unwind cool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
Thunderstorms not so much, but its been raining non- stop

We had thunder on Wednesday in Gauteng. That's when Eskom experienced difficulties in much of the province. Which province are u in?

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 4:06am On Oct 02, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
night barbarian wink

Good night simpleton.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 4:54am On Oct 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

1. Citizens are never powerless. Politicians are in power at the behest of the citizens and not the other way round.

Most countries in the west of Africa ncluding Nigeria do not have functioning nation states ergo they do not have "citizens" in the true sense of the word. Politicians in Nigeria are in power not at the behest of citizens but through the acquisition of ill gotten wealth which they use to fund and conduct sham elections to please their neo colonial partners so the business of exploiting resources continues as normal. You would understand this if your educational curriculum included the study of politics on your own continent.

TMKsouth:

2. Please don't white worship if we're gonna have productive discussions. What democratic institutions did the current black government inherit from the unjust system of apartheid undecided? Has it ever occurred to u that the current institutions are there because there was a need to never repeat history?

You are blind if you can't see that the judiciary, legislation and executive arms are governed under past structures created by the prior governments all the way back. You think its a coincidence that your legislature in situated in the cape?

TMKsouth:

3. Do u think if those kids didn't throw stones for 40 years the rest of the world would have taken notice and put pressure on the racist whites undecided? What else would have ended apartheid otherwise in your opinion? Please explain.

Sharpsville was 'THE" asensational story which took place at the right time in world politics to cause it to galvanize much more strongly against apartheid than any other killings that were widely known by the foreign press that occurred well into the 50's and 60's. If your point is that there was resistance in South Africa to the apartheid regime then yes, that's true but no more so than resistance that occurred in many other African states by young people including Nigeria. Your enemy however was slightly different, they did not acknowledge your existence in the first place and so your assertions took a different manifestation in your psyche. A man who is not even considered human has nothing to live for.

TMKsouth:

4. Just last year the world rallied around Nigeria regarding EndSars. We all thought it would be a revolution but u dropped the ball and crapped your pants when they started shooting. Had those protests been sustained we'd be talking of a different story in Nigeria today. Thats what the kids of SA did over decades and the world couldn't look away. The examples of Ken Saro Wiwas are isolated cases that don't attract attention for long. We also had Steve Biko been killed in detention during apartheid and it didn't rally world leaders against the white racists.

I was in Lagos when Endsars occurred. I didn't see any kids running before shots were fired, after the fact they obviously did run for their lives. If we juxtapose this to the Sharpsville masscare how come those kids took to their heels as well, I don't recall them marching forward offering their bodies to the soldiers to be shot.

False comparison my friend, try again.

TMKsouth:

5. Tell that to the people of Egypt and Tunisia for their heroic efforts during the Arab Spring.

This is how I know your curriculum on Africa comes from snipits of news coverage from the SABC.

The Arab spring was a failure in totality, it brought no substantial change. Mubarak was eventually freed by his military friends. The United states helped to overthrow the muslim brother hood and re-install a Military regime and many decedents were imprisoned, jailed and killed.

The Tunisian spring was likewise a failure, all it did was remove a long standing ruler who was due to go and basically the country was run the same under his successors, no one was tried or jailed.

TMKsouth:

6. U need to study sociology if u think historical inequality doesn't play a role in modern outcomes. Besides, SA kids are rapidly catching up, I never said we were standing static.

I don't think a majority of Nigerians are competing with you except you want to include the village boyz who have chosen to move to SA to continue to run their scam business. The average Nigerian does not run into neither does he want to run into a South African on the African or world stage, that's you guys not us.

TMKsouth:

8. Learn about the principles of Ubuntu which govern human relations in South Africa. U don't defecate on the plate that feeds u. So u don't insult us when we are hosting u in your time of need. It's got nothing to do with our self esteem. I think you're the one who needs to examine yourself. You're sick if u think this is decent human behaviour.

Apartheid has made you all a bunch of overly sensitive sisi's. If a Nigerian abuses you about how Lazy you are how does that hinder or help you in empowering yourself economically. If they move all the riff raffs who are selling their wares or the foreign hair dressers who are making a living in SA back to their countries, how will that empower you psychologically, materially. Will your people come and replace those services and thus dominate that sector. Why can you not dominate these sectors now. You own the spaces don't you. No black foreigner really owns any spaces in South Africa, do they? WHy can't you get access to capital to run businesses, foster innovative ideas etc. These are the relevant questions your people should be asking themselves and stop concentrating on under skilled Foriegners who really have no power over you ultimate destinies in your own spaces.

TMKsouth:

9. It's common knowledge that people who migrate are often the most skilled, entrepreneurial, bold, tenacious and the fittest among their peers - especially in the African context where the experience is most daunting. So I'm afraid the 150 million Nigerians who would be left behind in the end are compromised - the elderly, kids, disabled, lazy, etc.
This would be dependent on the demographics of any nation, right now young people make up a good percentage of the Nigerian population constituting about over 50%. It would be impossible for your analysis to be correct in any way shape or form if we take the demographics you just listed.
TMKsouth:

So that concludes that - let's leave it here for the day dude. Like I said I'm not in the mood for this sort of discuss today. U can reply but I'll read it tomorrow.

In the meantime you can join me in a lighter discussion about tigers in my new thread though, to unwind cool.

My discussions are heavy and will always be so. I am not interested in simple matters that don't task the brain and force you to think outside of your comforts. This is my purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 6:30am On Oct 02, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:

Sizonke cheesy

Xenophobia is a manipulative term used by people who want to make it illegally for South Africans to defend South Africa.I don't get why these outsiders think that what we do in SA ultimately has anything to do with them.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 6:33am On Oct 02, 2021
morpheus24:

Tell that to the google eyed illiterate Mashaba who has nothing better to do than to chase around hair dressers and Spaza shop owners while he makes deals with his White monopoly capital friends in the DA to usher in capitalism at its finest.

**Shame** in Somizi voice.

Stay mad.How was your 61 years of "independence" btw?

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 3:23am On Oct 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Sizonke cheesy

Xenophobia is a manipulative term used by people who want to make it illegally for South Africans to defend South Africa.I don't get why these outsiders think that what we do in SA ultimately has anything to do with them.

The google eyed Illiterate is no more than an undercover xenophobe who is picking on weak targets and hoping to whip up nationalist sentiments so you can vote his azz back into office so he has a job again. Everybody needs a strategy to get you dumbazz to vote and he has picked his.

I see nothing wrong with a country tackling its broken immigration system but that mampara Mashaba is the most inarticulate undiplomatic mumu I have ever heard speak. That dude is looking for work and is going to use sentiments to get himself in office.

PS I don't really care any which way it goes. I am just a watcher and a warner

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 3:26am On Oct 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Stay mad.How was your 61 years of "independence" btw?

How can I be Mad at retards, they are God's creatures too.

PS. 61 years we still here

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2021
morpheus24:

How can I be Mad at retards, they are God's creatures too.

PS. 61 years we still here

Still here without electricity and water? good wink

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2021
morpheus24:

The google eyed Illiterate is no more than an undercover xenophobe who is picking on weak targets and hoping to whip up nationalist sentiments so you can vote his azz back into office so he has a job again. Everybody needs a strategy to get you dumbazz to vote and he has picked his.

I see nothing wrong with a country tackling its broken immigration system but that mampara Mashaba is the most inarticulate undiplomatic mumu I have ever heard speak. That dude is looking for work and is going to use sentiments to get himself in office.

PS I don't really care any which way it goes. I am just a watcher and a warner

You sound concerned and bothered for someone who claims to be just a watcher lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Still here without electricity and water? good wink

Eina!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 3 Vigilantes In Kaduna, Displace 16 Villages / Two Suspected Kidnappers, 9 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Kwara / Charms, Guns, Other Items Recovered From Kidnappers Apprehended By Police.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.