Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,606 members, 7,892,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:36 PM

Mad People Don't Change. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mad People Don't Change. (174 Views)

Prediction Of Election By States (if Things Don't Change) / People Don't Change: The Buhari Regime In 1984 Redesigned The National Currency / Olajide Oduyoye To LASTMA Officials: They Will Turn On Us If We Don't Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad People Don't Change. by orisa37: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
MAD PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE. THEY DON'T LISTEN. THEY SET THEIR MINDS ON SOMETHING. THEY PURSUE THAT THING ILLOGICALLY TILL THEY DIE WITHOUT CONVINCING THEMSELVES OR ANYONE ELSE THAT THEY'RE WRONG.

WHY SHOULD ANY SANE LEADER THINK THAT HE IS RIGHT TO KILL AND INTIMIDATE HIS PEOPLE WITHOUT ANY COMMON SENSIBLE FACT?

I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT ADOLF HITLER, IDI AMIN DADA, MOBUTU SESE SEKO ETCETERA WERE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. BUT TO SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW IN NIGERIA IN THE YEAR 2021 BEFORE MY VERY EYES, IS VERY HIGHLY REGRETTABLE..

I CALL ON GOWON, OBASANJO, BABANGIDA, ABDULSAMI ABUBAKAR, TY DANJUMA AND OTHER MILITARY POLITICIANS THAT ARE STILL BREATHING TO PLEASE CALL THE NASS TO ORDER, TO RESTRUCTURE AND REDEEM NIGERIA NOW

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

FROM ORUNTO27.

1 Like

Re: Mad People Don't Change. by SLAP44: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Mad People Don't Change. by LokoH(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
When you were shouting "change change" 6 years ago, I know you were all mad.
Re: Mad People Don't Change. by Gandollar(f): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
You are calling on dead horses, at most collaborators.

Where were they when he won reelection?

Forget the Kaduna Mafia them abeg.
Re: Mad People Don't Change. by tommy589(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Madness that is in the blood,how can it change?
Re: Mad People Don't Change. by Blakjewelry(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
LokoH:
When you were shouting "change change" 6 years ago, I know you were all mad.
Tha year Sha, we no hear word o grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

80 Lagos Inmates Assessed For Presidential Pardon / Neglect Not The Days Of Little Beginnings: God Still Rules In The Affairs Of Men / Traders Stop Anambra Governorship Candidate From Campaigning At Alaba Market (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.