Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Check My Digital Art Work Of President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check My Digital Art Work Of President Buhari (431 Views)

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals / Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check My Digital Art Work Of President Buhari by Happened: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Am ChiefDonald.com .... A digital artist ....

A Nairalander .... And a Photographer ...

Rate my Digital Art Over 10

Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check My Digital Art Work Of President Buhari by LokoH(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Why not use your creativity positivly ?

3 Likes

Re: Check My Digital Art Work Of President Buhari by bmdmix11: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
since its buhari its zero.

wasting time n effort.

rubbish

1 Like

Re: Check My Digital Art Work Of President Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
LokoH:

1 Like

Re: Check My Digital Art Work Of President Buhari by Arda1000(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
LokoH:
i swr grin
He left great men like Kanu and Igbo to draw a dullard

3 Likes

Re: Check My Digital Art Work Of President Buhari by Totilopussylick(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sophisticated waste of talent undecided

What happened to the Freedom Fighters eg

Igboho the Benin republic citizen?

Nnamumudi kcawnu the DSS citizen?

Anyway kudos bro.

Love your talent.

I think I need one.

1 Like

Re: Check My Digital Art Work Of President Buhari by Happened: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Sophisticated waste of talent undecided

What happened to the Freedom Fighters eg

Igboho the Benin republic citizen?

Nnamumudi kcawnu the DSS citizen?

Anyway kudos bro.

Love your talent.

I think I need one.

I will still draw Nnamdi Kanu and Others sir ....

Please visit my website https://chiefdonald.com to place order sir.

Am on promo now .

God bless.
Re: Check My Digital Art Work Of President Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
shocked

Re: Check My Digital Art Work Of President Buhari by end1999constitu(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
It's very unfortunate to you because the man is the grand patron of the stingy men association of Nigeria....he gives no shishi

therefore look for another format to showcase/uplift your career OK

Re: Check My Digital Art Work Of President Buhari by Charmingrascal(m): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
Of all "things" on earth, this is the only "thing" you could think of wasting your creativity on.

Don't kill your talent
Don't be like Joshua

Re: Check My Digital Art Work Of President Buhari by SlayerForever: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
You should have done artwork of someone else.
Re: Check My Digital Art Work Of President Buhari by Sirjamo: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
God bless your talent my brother.

Forget those that are condemning you for doing the artwork of the President, is it that of their ogogoro drinking uncles they want you to do?

1 Like

Re: Check My Digital Art Work Of President Buhari by omaclarry(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
LokoH:

Guy you don't have chill grin
Re: Check My Digital Art Work Of President Buhari by bmdmix11: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sirjamo:
God bless your talent my brother.

Forget those that are condemning you for doing the artwork of the President, is it that of their ogogoro drinking uncles they want you to do?
our ogogo uncle is far better than ur none drinking cow loving president
Re: Check My Digital Art Work Of President Buhari by Sammy07: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Happened:

I will still draw Nnamdi Kanu and Others sir ....

Please visit my website https://chiefdonald.com to place order sir.

Am on promo now .

God bless.

You're funny oo.
I checked your website to see ur digital art works.
Yet i see nothing, u no even put a single art

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Looking Strong Even In DSS Custody, See The First Time He Was Seen S / Am In Uk This Is For All The Obas And Chief Sunday Lovers / U.S. Recommends ‘painstaking Dialogue’ To Solve Nigeria’s Security Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.