Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue (26642 Views)

Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) / Boys Brigade Members Injured By Police In Gombe: New Photos / Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by Chigorkizz(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
You won't see them condemn this but if it happens in the East they'll tag it Ipob.
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by Sirpaul(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
not anymore!!!

this is really getting out of hand
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by BelovedofLord: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
The ethnic genocidal cleansing agenda of the indigenous people by the futa-jalon complicit fg continues........
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by BigYash: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
candidbabe:
Sai baba
44+44+44
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by TUANKU(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Benue the Afghanistan state of Nigeria.
People are killed in Nigeria more than Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Yemen and Iraq combined so what is your point?
Nigeria is worse than Afghanistan.
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by Obipaul77(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Pregnant woman, her son, Boys' Brigade member, others killed as suspected Fulani herdsmen attack Benue communities

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/pregnant-woman-her-son-boys-brigade-member-others-killed-as-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-attack-benue-communities.html
Investigations that are never concluded , Nigeria police should be ashamed of themselves. It's not a mistake if i say they are the ones aiding all these terrorists.
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by tutudesz: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dididrumz:

If they don't report these things, you won't know how bad things currently are in the country.
Reading such News every day is not good for our mental health
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by stanluiz(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
BKayy:
"Must be the handiwork of IPOB as well"
Fulani herdsmen will take responsibility of their actions. They won't deny unlike ipob that kill it people and will rush to the media and deny it.
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by stanluiz(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Chigorkizz:
You won't see them condemn this but if it happens in the East they'll tag it Ipob.
Yes. Because Ipob hitman called Esn are the ones killing innocent people in the east.
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by Bigchristo: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
lonelydora:
Honestly, I wonder if Benue have young men and boys in their communities. Why can't they mobilize and put a stop to this.

ESN did it for the East, even though they are misbehaving now.
That’s what the government wants you to believe that IPOB&ESN are misbehaving, lots of atrocities going on in the east are major cooked up to incriminate the activities of Biafra I am not an Igbo man but I know this fully well because I have stayed those areas before.
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by loveth360(f): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
lonelydora:
Honestly, I wonder if Benue have young men and boys in their communities. Why can't they mobilize and put a stop to this.

Misbehaving as how?

Enemies trying everything to discredit ESN.
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by libertrust: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
lonelydora:

In fact that is the question I keep asking Everytime I hear this type of news.
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by Paulianfa(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
The president is not aware of this killing?
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by planetx: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
How can a race of people be this cowardly just folding their hand waiting to be slaughtered. Is there no men of valor in that whole state.
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by jojomario(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sure and Steadfast. Rest in peace Soldier of Christ.
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by Truvelisback(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Totilopussylick:
you wan use the source cook soup
Him wan use the source bake sausage roll.
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by Traplord09: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
BKayy:
"Must be the handiwork of IPOB as well"
Mumu man .....
Mumu from side ways
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by wink2015(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
THE UNITED NATION NEED TO STEP INTO NIGERIA AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

They should send in FOREIGN TROOPS into Nigeria as quickly as possible to stop the needless carnage.

The federal government is not in a position to address the lingering security challenges.

SOUTHERN GOVERNORS WHO ARE DILLY DALLY OVER OPEN GRAZING SHOULD SEE THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL.

FULANI ARE ON A WAR COURSE WITH THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE.

It is a disgrace middlebelt governors such as Simon Bako Lalong is sitting chair by chair with the KADUNA BORN FULANI "BUTCHER" discussing meaningless resolutions while Plateau state and Benue state burns.

Middlebelt people should join with the southern people to seek for freedom from fulani control.
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by Traplord09: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kestolove:
Ipob again
Monkey for de other side undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Shouting ipop mumu man at different locations
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by bizzibodi(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Can't those folks acquired guns,if politicians can armed thugs why can't they armed their people.
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by Champneys: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dan Allah! cry
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by JoeEeL(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
TIV TRIBE WILL GO EXTINCT IN THE NEXT 200 YEARS...

IF IT CONTINUES THIS WAY...
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by od501: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
lonelydora:

Trust me, ESN is still same ESN. It is the northern politicians that has extended their vocation to the east, and trying to frame it on ESN.
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by Rastaramsey(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
R.i.p to the dead....
They should name those guys "government sent killers".....
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by NakwansaPolice: 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
CilicMarin is happy
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by Ever8090: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Benue the Afghanistan state of Nigeria.
youareverystupididiot
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by sapientia(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
The people of Benue should report to the army that their forests have been over taken by ESN

The army will surely come
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by Lokojatoofar: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
This news pleases some people
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by Gfskw: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Really
Re: Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue by Yusman316(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Fulani herdsmen yet again in broad day light

Where are those sick heads that said Fulani herdsmen don't attack in broad day light
Guy make we hear word abeg. U are just trying so hard to exonerate ipob/esn of killing Dr. Chike Akunyili. Like I said in the earlier thread, killer bandits do mass killings not targeted killings of individuals unless they have an issue with that individual. So what's killer bandits issue with Dr. Chike Akunyili?
I live in a state where Fulani bandits frequently attack some communities, one thing they don't do is just to target an individual for assassination. If u say kidnapping individuals I'll agree with u on that aspect

Father Bags 21 Years For Raping Late Daughter / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos / Tochi Nwawuba: 'SARS Arresting Me For Keeping Beard'