Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

My Child's First Day Of School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Child's First Day Of School (186 Views)

WAEC Held My Child's Results Because Of This Reason . / My Child Needs A Change Of Handwriting / What I Did To Help My Child Improve In Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Child's First Day Of School by Iamvalentine: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
It was an adventure sending my child to school for the first time and being my first child too.
When we got to the school she was crying to the extent that no tricking cuddles could calm her down. Out of emotion, i returned to take her back till another day but the teacher bounced me back.
With a faint heart i reluctantly left the premesis. 1 hour later, i went back to the school stealtly by the school fence suprisingly, she was still yelling "mommy yey daddy yayy" !
OMG, i was helpless because i could not do anything about it so i left with agony in my soul as if anything bad happened. Hence i starved till it was school over. I went back to pick her and wow, she was happy and smiling as if my coming and the school dismissal interupted her joy of the day.
So i asked myself "why did you offset, laboured,and starved yourself this far?"
have anyone had similar? expirience
how did you cope? Please share yours.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Child's First Day Of School by mariahAngel(f): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin
Re: My Child's First Day Of School by Mbee247(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lolzzz..

It's being anxious..
Re: My Child's First Day Of School by dawnomike(m): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
It is part of the price of been a parent...
Re: My Child's First Day Of School by ahnie: 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
Yes I had same experience with my first child,I lurk around the school for hours.

Did same for my second child too,I ghosted round the classroom the headmistress chased me away.But now my liver yaff strong.
Re: My Child's First Day Of School by chatinent: 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
It was an adventure sending my child to school for the first time and being my first child too.
When we got to the school she was crying to the extent that no tricking cuddles could calm her down. Out of emotion, i returned to take her back till another day but the teacher bounced me back.
This is so touching.

With a faint heart i reluctantly left the premesis. 1 hour later, i went back to the school stealtly by the school fence suprisingly, she was still yelling "mommy yey daddy yayy" !
OMG, i was helpless because i could not do anything about it so i left with agony in my soul as if anything bad happened. Hence i starved till it was school over. I went back to pick her and wow, she was happy and smiling as if my coming and the school dismissal interupted her joy of the day.

A parent's love for their child is golden.

This makes the first best post I have read on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help With Course Work / How And When Did You Discover Yourself? / SCOURGING AT MADRASA: FOR THE LOVE OF RELIGIOUS BELIEFS & NOT REALLY OF MANKIND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.