Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures (28656 Views)

Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) / Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) / Joke Silva Celebrates Her 59th Birthday With Stunning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by maxspence: 6:11am On Sep 29, 2021
60 and still this beautiful.... Ninu aye.
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Simplebeauty: 6:11am On Sep 29, 2021
grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by techWriter3: 6:14am On Sep 29, 2021
Iya ni dollar.... Happy birthday "professors"
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ofiko123(m): 6:58am On Sep 29, 2021
Nice one... Happy birthday ma..
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by mekusmanuel(f): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2021
Happy birthday ma. More years of success to you
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Funkybabee(f): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2021
Happy birthday!

More years ahead in Jesus name
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by generalwo(m): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2021
Even though it's her birthday, see as she cover body and she's still very pretty.... The other one yesterday, I think her name is mercy eke.... Na yansh she open take celebrate birthday...... And our girls choose emulate the latter than the former....... There is a difference between a woman and a hoeman...... Joke is woman.... The other thing is a hoeman

5 Likes

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by SavageResponse(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2021
I thought she's was far above 60
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Bunmhi(f): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2021
Happy birthday ma'am, I tap into your grace to look this beautiful and young In my 60s
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Age gracefully sweetheart. I have the feeling Olu Jacob is not maximizing the use this woman optimally. Wish I could be giving the chance.

Arteta out
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by 77up(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2021
generalwo:
Even though it's her birthday, see as she cover body and she's still very pretty.... The other one yesterday, I think her name is mercy eke.... Na yansh she open take celebrate birthday...... And our girls choose emulate the latter than the former....... There is a difference between a woman and a hoeman...... Joke is woman.... The other thing is a hoeman
I think it's disrespectful comparing Madam Joke Silver with that olosho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by chatinent: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Age gracefully sweetheart. I have the feeling Olu Jacob is not maximizing the use this woman optimally. Wish I could be giving the chance.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2021
chatinent:
A woman of virtue. A woman in a woman.

Her body is well-covered unlike these Delilahs who wouldn't mind to take snaps naked all for cheap likes, shares, followers, and e-irrelevant validation.

A woman role model.
A wife who is successful and beautiful even in gray-headedness.

A mother in the making.

Her blouse is well adjusted to never uncover their personal cups. What do we see today? Half-naked fallen angels walking in bareness here and there without bras to hide their socks looking toe-ward, wearing revealing attire unveiling repugnant linens from their skirts, and chewing gums to the rhythm of their vacuous lunkheadedness.

A woman to be.

A woman who has all the sauce to empty the lacuna, and irony of Buchi Emecha’s Joy of Motherhood.

This generation needs to learn to be the woman in a woman. This generation has to learn to respect the gender God personally created without noise. This generation has to learn to respect that pride that use to be there! It takes a lot to be that woman!

Great respect to every woman who is a woman!

I hate seeing your posts. Why? You try too hard and it sucks
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by chatinent: 9:27am On Sep 29, 2021
anastasius:

I hate seeing your posts. Why? You try too hard and it sucks

It's understandable. I also love my haters; they are loyal in what they do. There is nothing bad in hating on sb...don't just recruit others to hate them with you... because that's now witchcraft.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by mariahAngel(f): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2021
chatinent:

It's understandable. I also love my haters; they are loyal in what they do. There is nothing bad in hating on sb... don't just recruit others to hate them with you... because that's now witchcraft.

You’re so on point!
People like that are many on this forum, but keep on punishing them with your posts.
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by penplus: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2021
Happy birthday to a beauty at 60
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by chatinent: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

You’re so on point!
People like that are many on this forum, but keep on punishing them with your posts.

I dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by suffering: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2021
She’s not as old as she makes herself appear. She married an old man hence is keeping a similar appearance. Well, may they live long and continue experiencing happiness in each other.
Re: Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Mikelarteta(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Arteta out

Lol, out Bawo? After 3 straight wins?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola / 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana / Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.