Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties (13495 Views)

Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire / Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties / LASG Demolishes Hundreds Of Shanties And Shops In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by ATEAMS: 5:41am On Sep 29, 2021
The Federal Capital Territory Ministerial Task Team on City Sanitation on Monday demolished shanties and other illegal attachments used by Bureau De Change operators and traders in the Wuse Zone 4 area of Abuja.

The Assistant Director, Monitoring and Enforcement, Abuja Environmental Protection Board, Kaka Bello, told journalists that traders and BDC operators were constituting environmental nuisance in the area, adding that the agency would ensure that the exercise was continuous.

He warned that operators caught operating outside their offices would be arrested and prosecuted.

Bello said, “Most of the offices in Zone 4 are owned by BDC operators, but unfortunately, some of them resolved to be trading outside, which is illegal.

“For the Bureau De Change operators, they should please ensure that they carry out their business within their office premises, not by the road corridors.

“We also appeal to the general public, especially those who patronise BDCs, to please patronise them in their offices.

Anybody caught outside operating will be arrested and prosecuted accordingly, and mobile courts are already on standby, waiting for people who indulge in these activities to be arrested and brought before it.”

The Chairman, FCT Ministerial Committee on City Sanitation, Ikharo Attah, said the operation was based on a ministerial directive.

https://punchng.com/fct-sanitation-task-force-demolishes-bdcs-traders-shanties/?amp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by ATEAMS: 5:41am On Sep 29, 2021
Driving over to take some photos...

Oops ...some of my photos file size too large

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Ayoslimzy(m): 6:00am On Sep 29, 2021
Ok o ….no comment
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by manee2(m): 6:01am On Sep 29, 2021
“Demolishing” this early morning. What a negative way to start the day!!! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by babaRUNtinz(m): 6:01am On Sep 29, 2021
Load am well oo
. Mo gbe won ni handicap
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Johnkennie(m): 6:01am On Sep 29, 2021
Ok
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:01am On Sep 29, 2021
Kaka Bello, told journalists that traders and BDC operators were constituting environmental nuisance in the area, adding that the agency would ensure that the exercise was continuous.
Anything to bring sanity to our darling nation and move her forward in life is all we are after.
God bless Nigeria and all good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians. .
Nigeria will succeed.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 29, 2021
CBN is the problem not BDC, instead of given dollar direct to CBD, CBN refused, CBN give it to a company , CBD now get it from that company at high rate ,it is very wrong, this company is not known under the law but BDC is know under the law... CBN is just doing rubish.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by GboyegaD(m): 6:02am On Sep 29, 2021
Still trying to understand the objectives of this act.

1 Like

Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by tuoyoojo(m): 6:03am On Sep 29, 2021
Their cup Don full
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Nikkganc08(m): 6:03am On Sep 29, 2021
I'm tired of this country

2 Likes

Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Uchennastephs(m): 6:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Waooo ftc
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by htdot: 6:04am On Sep 29, 2021
sad
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Daniiel: 6:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Good morning Jesus Christ
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Simplebeauty: 6:06am On Sep 29, 2021
grin undecided

grin undecided
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by aikyg(m): 6:07am On Sep 29, 2021
Thousands of houses and shops are empty in Abuja and nobody is living there. Poor people have been systematically pushed to shanties and makeshift shops and the government is still going to chase them out of the shanties. Na waa ooo. By the time these leaders are through with us ehhh, we go hear wiii.

2 Likes

Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Authoreety: 6:07am On Sep 29, 2021
Sending small scale business owners back to poverty has always been buhari's trademark

5 Likes

Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by AdaugoChisom(f): 6:09am On Sep 29, 2021
Ije uwa
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by calberian: 6:14am On Sep 29, 2021
The very next level!
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by blueyonder6: 6:15am On Sep 29, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 29, 2021
Please help a brother out of this condition I'm facing right now, where I'm learning cable networking, my boss does assist me with 5hundred to eat( he's just pity me as a graduate without job for now) everyday anytime we have work, but this time around no work, I personally is struggling to eat, my mum just called this evening that I should help her with any amount and I'm dead broke for now, I really felt bad that I couldn't provide for her when she needed me most , I'm begging everyone to please assist me with any amount to send to her, please everyone. I pray that we won't be frustrated in life
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by helinues: 6:19am On Sep 29, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Angrygoat: 6:19am On Sep 29, 2021
Get lost u baztad begga and scammer. Odeh
Hardeorlah5:
Please help a brother out of this condition I'm facing right now, where I'm learning cable networking, my boss does assist me with 5hundred to eat( he's just pity me as a graduate without job for now) everyday anytime we have work, but this time around no work, I personally is struggling to eat, my mum just called this evening that I should help her with any amount and I'm dead broke for now, I really felt bad that I couldn't provide for her when she needed me most , I'm begging everyone to please assist me with any amount to send to her, please everyone. I pray that we won't be frustrated in life

3 Likes

Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by elmessiahs(m): 6:23am On Sep 29, 2021
Shanties because they can't afford it, why don't FG build and relocate them
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by yanabasee2: 6:24am On Sep 29, 2021
That area eh.... drugs traders full dia Wella....

2 Likes

Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by xpressionx(m): 6:25am On Sep 29, 2021
ok
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by RapistOnBail: 6:25am On Sep 29, 2021

I was there on Monday to change my dollar.

Omo see as all security parastatals full for there. Army, navy, Air Force, civil defense, custom, police, FRSC, VIO, Mopol, etc choke for there.

I come Dey fear to park my car sef.

Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by jditimiya(m): 6:26am On Sep 29, 2021
Let just fold out hands and look what will happen this coming days. BDC will fight back and our economic will suffer the blow. Those guys at Wuse are more organised than the CBN of today.

1 Like

Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by adesegun121(m): 6:30am On Sep 29, 2021
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / Enugu Collapsed Bridge: Work Commences, As Gov Mbah, Umahi Inspect Site / What Is The Point Of NLC/TUC Protest? Just Fun Day Off Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.