Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

How To Earn From Youtube. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn From Youtube. (599 Views)

Earn From Your Comfort Zone / How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? / How Nigerians Can Make Money From Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn From Youtube. by mocipe: 6:15am On Sep 29, 2021
Gurus in the house, how do I make money from YouTube.
How do I edit CC videos to qualify for monetization.

Please, I need your help.
Re: How To Earn From Youtube. by expressglory: 6:48am On Sep 29, 2021
Start posting your contents, drive your friends and relative to subscribe first.Build your subscriber base gradually. No short cut. The only short cut is hard work,consistent posting,valuable content and self motivation. Stay with it and monetization will come.
I cam help monetize you in 30days. But your profit will come from the value of your contents.
After monetization, if you dont offer value people will not watch or subscribe naturally. But if what you want NOW is monetization...I can assist but its too expensive for a starter and I wont advise you to do it! Good Luck
Re: How To Earn From Youtube. by mocipe: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
expressglory:
Start posting your contents, drive your friends and relative to subscribe first.Build your subscriber base gradually. No short cut. The only short cut is hard work,consistent posting,valuable content and self motivation. Stay with it and monetization will come.
I cam help monetize you in 30days. But your profit will come from the value of your contents.
After monetization, if you dont offer value people will not watch or subscribe naturally. But if what you want NOW is monetization...I can assist but its too expensive for a starter and I wont advise you to do it! Good Luck

I don't have videos of my own or do I know what to produce. Do you have a lead?
CC videos are good but how do I edit them so they pass monetization test.
Re: How To Earn From Youtube. by Ynix(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2021
mocipe:
Gurus in the house, how do I make money from YouTube.
How do I edit CC videos to qualify for monetization.

Please, I need your help.
Chat me up on 08089456258, I will help you in creating the video and also upload it a cost
Re: How To Earn From Youtube. by mocipe: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ynix:

Chat me up on 08089456258, I will help you in creating the video and also upload it a cost

Do you have a portfolio?
Re: How To Earn From Youtube. by famozine1: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please what is motilazation
Re: How To Earn From Youtube. by Ynix(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
mocipe:

Do you have a portfolio?
I don't, I have all the softwares, skills and experience needed. I make a short one for you for free, if you like it then we go on.
I will prefer pay per video, you see a demo white marked, you accept and pay and I uploaded. You reject I put it on my YouTube channel.
Re: How To Earn From Youtube. by mocipe: 5:35am On Oct 04, 2021
Ynix:

I don't, I have all the softwares, skills and experience needed. I make a short one for you for free, if you like it then we go on.
I will prefer pay per video, you see a demo white marked, you accept and pay and I uploaded. You reject I put it on my YouTube channel.

Alright then, let me see the free one

(1) (Reply)

What Business To Invest 10-20m. Advise Needed / Thread closed / Kindly Help Me Confirm If It Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.