Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

How To Verify Your Binance Account With Your National Identification Card(nin) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Verify Your Binance Account With Your National Identification Card(nin) (2917 Views)

USSD Code To Link NIN (national Identification Number) On 9mobile Network Easily / USSD Code To Check Your National Identification Number (NIN) On 9mobile Network / The 3 Official Nin Id Slip That Can Be Used For Verification And Identification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Verify Your Binance Account With Your National Identification Card(nin) by ROYH(m): 6:49am On Sep 29, 2021
it can be frustrating trying to do this binance verification for ages and yet, you won't know your way around it.. As since it's not everyone that have Driver's license or passport, definitely, one Must have its PVC Or NIN too as all this mentioned ID are Nigerians means of identity.. And you might want to flow with wave, join the trade.. you just registered your account or you've verified before, then after awhile, you're asked to do your KYC known as know your customer on binance, then this video guide is for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rco3ACqAFVY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXO4DdqwvtE

Re: How To Verify Your Binance Account With Your National Identification Card(nin) by Bush2013: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you. My problems is that in my bianace app there is no provisions for uploading pictures or Id but just to snap it directly
Re: How To Verify Your Binance Account With Your National Identification Card(nin) by ROYH(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2021
I think that was just developed recently (in this October) buh I'll look into it and find alternative
Bush2013:
Thank you. My problems is that in my bianace app there is no provisions for uploading pictures or Id but just to snap it directly
Re: How To Verify Your Binance Account With Your National Identification Card(nin) by fredkellz(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2021
Why is binance always telling me my slip isn't clear enof for verification
Re: How To Verify Your Binance Account With Your National Identification Card(nin) by ROYH(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
fredkellz:
Why is binance always telling me my slip isn't clear enof for verification

which one the slip are you using for your verification process??
Re: How To Verify Your Binance Account With Your National Identification Card(nin) by Joshuarobert24(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Well, lots of issues here and there about binance verification but I actually thought the solution to the issues is already known to all only to stumble on this post again. I got mine verified using this method. You’d be most glad to know the solution has been finally hacked! You can now have your Binance or any other exchange verified in minutes

Click the link below to access the FREE video now!

https://blog.jpinspirationsdigital.com/verify-binance-account/

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Machines 4 Sale / List Of Best Fake Email Address Generators / 'the Grid' Could Make The Internet Obsolete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.